WRONG ONE

Charity wanting to treat her guess to something nice, she called us up in the kitchen and made a feast for beakfast.She made stacks of pancakes, multiple bacon/sausage, stacks of waffles , warm bistucts and a large gallon of orange juice.

I grabbed two plates and filled them with food. I learnt that food are better than people, food can never let you down.

As we are eating Kenny says " This food taste like S*** "

Gabi-"If you dont want it , put it in my plate"

Kenny-" no, am only eating it so that she can think we like it"

Gabi-" I dont like it , I love it"

Charity-" Kenny if you dont like it put it back cause thats just a waist of my energy cooking for you"

Kenny-" you didnt have to because I didnt ask you to"

Charity-" I just wanted to do something nice"

Kenny-" well you should think before you act B**** "

Charity stands up out of her chair and politely walked toward Kenny and pulled her chair away from the  table and punched her in her eye. Kenny eye was as big as the pimple on her back.

Charity was'nt the kind to do all the rowing like others.

After I saw kenny got punched I brought my food into my room so that I might actually have a peaceful meal. Jake follows me into my room and said -"Am sorry , I wasnt thinking right, am a  A**HOLE I know but please can we still be friends?"

Chris came in the room asking me -"Is everything was alright?"

Jake -" She is find DIP S*** , she is with me"

Chris-" Listen I didnt came here to fight, I have to much respect for Gabriella to let that happen"

Jake-" Can you leave us alone for a few minutes please, we was having a private conversation"

I walked out of the room and stumbled upon Trent.

Trent-" Hi am trent"

Gabi-" Hi am Gabriella ,but you can call me Gabi"

Trent-" hi Gabi , nice to meet you, would you like a tour of the motel"

Gabi-" Yes please, and can you take me some were in this motel were the rest are'nt nare".

Trent-" Sure."

Jake and chris notices me walking off with trent. Trent did'nt seem like the type of guy to cheat then come back to your house asking for sex and coco puffs , but I just met him so that statement stays a mystery.