END OF FAKE LOVE

It was morning, i was sitting asleep,but then i was woken up by giggling from tanaj , she noticed she I awake then said" ohh,morning sunshine, am sorry I woke you up "

Chris is slightly putting his lips up against her cheek.

Derin notices the distance of me and chris and the amount of attention tanaj is getting from chris.

Derin-" chris ,what are you doing"

Chris-" chilling with tanaj"

Derin-"but your girlfriend aka my bestfriend is over there by herself,"

Chris-" nahh, gabi is alright"

Derin-" keep it up you piece of S*** i hope you die"

Tanaj-" what ever"

Derin-" umm,exscuse i was not talking to you, you are a fake friend , and I dont think I like you"

Tanaj gets up out of chris lap,she walks toward derin. Derin slaps her and they both started fighting. Jake stops the trailor again and trys to stop the fight.

I walked of the trailor. What i did was'nt a smart choice, but i did'nt care. I got tired of drama and humans. So i started to move on foot.

Trent comes out and started to run towards me, he catches up to me and says" are you ok"?

Gabi-" why are you so nice"

Trent-"what do you mean"

Gabi-" i dont get you males"

Trent-" i dont understand you females"

Gabi-" what"

Trent -"you all never give the good guy a chance, you rather be alone than be with a good guy,but yet when ever a bad dude walks pass you get crazy over him"

I said "i hate humans", then i walked off. I was done being leader ,being peoples friend and am just done with people".

As i was walking trent picks me up and throws me on his shoulder and says " am not going to let you leave nor die". He carries me back to the trailor and straps me in the passenger seat and takes the wheel.

Chris did'nt talk,look or even think about me from last night to now, he gave his whole focuss to tanaj.

Later that day we found a motel that did'nt have a supplie of food,only a stack of peas in a can.

As we were picking rooms i picked mines then I went to the bathroom, i came back and saw chris jacket on my bed .

I planned on putting his jacket in tanaj room, as i walked in the room i saw chris and tanaj on the bed kissing.

Chris looks at me and says" can you close the door please"

Tanaj-" and can u cook some dinner for us ,we are really hungry"

Gabi-" chris ,do not come back near me"

Chris-" what I do".

I slammed the door and went in the kitchen to cook everyone peas soup.

Derin comes to me and says" hey are you alright,"

Gabi-"am fine"

Derin-" listen,am sorry for fighting, i knew u dont be in to that violence S***, so am sorry"

Chris comes in the kitchen zipping up his pants saying" tanaj told me to tell you dont put any pepper with the peas"

I didnt say anything to him. He acted like he did'nt do anything,after what chris did, i dont think I can trust males anymore.