Chapter 9

"So" I said breathing out clearly stressed. Carlos staring at me with a puzzled look.

I was trying to be as less dramatic as possible because in reality I was willing to accept the fact that this relationship may not be able to work should we both decide not to do long distance. But who am I kidding I wanted to make this work more than anything else in this world. Hopefully he would feel the same.

"I just wanted to let you know that I am flying back Monday afternoon and I wanted to know, I don't know, if maybe you wanted to keep this going even though we wouldn't necessarily be in the same part of the world" I said making a lot of crazy hand gestures as if that was going to illustrate my point better.

"Wow" Carlos said laughing "how do you do that?" He asked getting up and walking towards me.

"How do I do what?" I asked confused at this point.

"Mi Amore you always seem to be able to predict what I want to say or talk about. You really must show me how you do that some time" he said smiling me and embracing me in a hug. I was practically folded into him.

"What do you mean?"

"I was going to talk to you tomorrow night after the race. I had like a whole speech I was going to do but you've sort of taken away what I was going to say"

"Oooh. Sorry. My bad" I said closing my eyes and banging my head on the palm of my hand.

"Saffy, please. It's okay" he chuckled. "Do you mind if?" He said and lead me over to the bed.

I nodded and went and sat on the bed. He took a seat next to me took my hand in his.

"Saffy, I just wanted to say that even though we have only known each other a week, I really like you and I want to keep seeing you and see how things go. I know you are leaving on Monday afternoon and of course I to go back home but I wanted to know if perhaps you were interested in doing long distance. I really like you Mi Amore and I want to make it work. If you also want to"

His words absolutely melted my heart and a wave of relieve washed over my body. I smiled and nodded at him before throwing myself on him. My arms wrapped around his neck as we fell back on to the bed.

"Soooo that is a yes no?"

"Yes I would love to continue this" I said laughing.

We spent the rest of the night talking about everything, not that I am sure there was much else to talk about considering we had practically spent every day this week with each other. After running out of conversation, we opted to put the TV on and watch together in bed. I was growing sleepy and I could feel my eyes fighting sleep.

"Mi Amore will you be coming to the race tomorrow?" Carlos whispered leaving small delicate kisses on my forehead.

"Of course" I said yawning.

"Good night Saffy" Carlos whispered and wrapped me in tighter to his hug.

_ _ _

I woke up the next morning yawning and rubbing my eyes. I kept them closed as I rolled onto my other side to grab a glimpse at a resting Carlos. When I opened my eyes he wasn't laying in bed next to me. I half sat up in bed and looked over at the bathroom. The door was slightly closed and the water running.

I sat up in bed and grabbed my phone checking the time. 7am. I yawned again and started scrolling through my phone and checking my messages. I heard the water turn off and out came Carlos, a towel wrapped round his waist, his hair still wet from the shower. I took him in in all his might. He was making me weak in between the knees.

"Morning Mi Amore" he said smiling and wandering over to me. He removed his towel and slid in bed next to me planting a soft kiss on my cheek. "How did you sleep?"

"Well I did wake up tired this morning but now that I've seen you I feel pretty good" I said smirking at him.

I leant in and planted my lips on his. He parted his lips allowing me access and as I slipped my tongue in I heard him let out a small, deep moan. I laughed against his lips. He grabbed onto my waist and pulled me on top of him. I moved myself on to him and straddled his waist my hands cupping his cheeks. His arms rested on the sides of my waist squeezing tighter and tighter.

I pulled away from his lips and moved down to his neck peppering his neck with kisses. As I worked my way down I let the top of my tongue run across his collar bone and then kissing up his neck again. "You alright" I whispered into his ear before biting and sucking on his earlobe.

He let our a small moan "Mi Amore" I said in between squirming breaths.

"Mmmm?" I asked working my way down his chest.

I kissed down his chest down his beautifully sculpted torso before meeting his v-lines. I grabbed his erection in my hand slowly working my hand up and down before planting a few kisses up and down his shaft. I took him in my mouth and let my tongue do it's thing. He let out a louder moan this time.

I could feel him reaching out for me. His hand moved to my head and his fingers entangled themselves into my hair. I moved my hands down to his thighs holding them down, my fingers gripping on to him.

"Mi Amore... please" he whimpered.

If anything this made me want to go faster. I kept going feeling him getting closer and closer.

"Mi Amore, I want you" he said and let go of him. I looked up at Carlos and wiped my mouth before slowly climbing on top of him. He immediately grabbed my face and smashed his lips onto mine. He pulled his body closer to mine before rolling me onto my back.

He returned the favour and started nipping at my neck with his teeth. He slowly slipped himself inside of me. I let out a moan and a wave of pleasure filled my core. "You're so wet for me Mi Amore" he said as he thrusted in and out slowly picking up the pace.

I could've burst at that moment but I wanted to try and hold off. As he whispered sweet things in my ear I couldn't help but let the moans escape my mouth. My nails digging into his back.

"Faster" I said barely being able to hold on. Without missing a beat Carlos picked up the pace and I immediately came. Carlos kept up the pace and I decided not to disturb him and let him do his thing. He shortly came into me whispering the word fuck over and over.

His pace slowed and he eventually stopped and pulled out. I grabbed a few tissues off the bed side table and cleaned myself up before rolling out of bed and heading for the shower. I turned on the shower, the steam filling the room before stepping in letting the water flow over my body.

"Mind if I join?" Carlos asked wandering over and opening the shower door. I motioned for him to come and join and he jumped in looking very excited, like a kid on Christmas.