Chapter 63

"Saff where are you?" Lewis asked down the phone as I picked up my dry cleaning.

"I'm just at the dry cleaners why?" I asked mouthing thank you to the lady before leaving.

"Because we need to leave for the airport in 4 hours" he said sounding slightly frantic.

"Lewis I am 10 minutes away I just needed to get my dress for the awards ceremony" I said unlocking my car "I'm literally getting in my car to come back" I said laughing.

"Okay well hurry up we need to leave" he said sounding slightly less stressed hearing my car speed down the London streets.

"I'm coming I'm coming" I said laughing before hanging up.

I just finished up at the dry cleaners after work and was now headed back to Lewis's place. From there we were then going to the airport to head to Baku in Azerbaijan for the annual FIA Prize Giving. Lewis was kind enough to invite me as his plus one to which I graciously accepted. He said I owed him one considering I was abandoning him by moving out. I rolled my eyes and scoffed at this comment before telling him I would come with him.

I parked up outside and threw my door open grabbing my dress out of the back before rushing back into Lewis's  I quickly burst through the door puffing "I'm here I'm here" I said holding onto the table bent over trying to catch my breath.

Lewis had my bags and his ready to go at the door and I was swiftly pushed back out the door I had come in only to be pushed back out again. We quickly headed to the car and Lewis practically threw our bags in before shutting the boot. We then headed off to the airport.

"Would you relax" I said staring out the window.

"You really put me under the pump here" Lewis said shaking his head.

"We are going to be at the airport with plenty of time to spare dude calm down" I said laughing.

And of course as I previously said we arrived at the airport with 2.5 hours to get through security and on to the plane. I grabbed my duffle bag and dress before slamming the boot closed. Lewis and I wandered through the airport through security before heading to the private lounge. I slipped my AirPods in and pulled out my Kindle indulging myself in my book.

After 6 hours of being trapped in the airport and then a plane we finally made it to Azerbaijan. Lewis and I headed straight to the hotel. I was beat and in desperate need of a sleep. Tomorrow was going to be a full on day. I was booked in for hair and makeup at 10am and then I needed to get back to the hotel to get ready to go. I felt exhausted just thinking about it.

_ _ _

The night was finally here and I was still so exhausted from yesterday, but of course the show must go on. I had arrived back at the hotel with Lewis after having my hair and makeup done. I had gone for a natural look with a bright red lip. My short bob cut hair had a soft wave through it that had been somewhat pinned back. I looked fucking hot if I had to say so myself.

I quickly ate some food, I was starving after getting up late, going straight to hair and melon, then coming back to get ready. It was like I was in Mulan except I wasn't meeting the matchmaker but I certainly needed to have poise and respect tonight.

I grabbed my dress out of the dry cleaners bag and laid it out on the bed. I had picked a long black shimmery dress that hugged my figure but not too much. It had a low halter top and was backless.

The dress for reference (https://au.ohpolly.com/products/venice-cowl-plunge-midaxi-dress-black)

com/products/venice-cowl-plunge-midaxi-dress-black)