Chapter 28

TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ violence, sexual assault

I know I should have listened to my brother and I know he probably told me that Dean was the worst one for a reason but a girl has needs that need to be met and sometimes rubber just doesn't cut it.

I found myself sitting on my couch texting Dean. My mind wandering at his texts of things he wanted to do with me. I decided to invite him round. After all, just one more time couldn't hurt. Surely.

He was at my door within 15 minutes of me telling him to cover and god even when he wasn't trying he looked hot. With Dean it was different it was purely carnal. I had absolutely zero feelings towards this man. Probably because I refused to get to know him on a personal level but also because my mind was still locked on Carlos.

It just wasn't the same. But what was I gonna do? Call him and tell him I miss him and that even though he said horrible things to me it was all good and not to worry about it. Absolutely not. I was still hurting inside from his comments and I wasn't really sure if there was anything I could do to make that better.

Dean was talking to me about something but I had kind of tuned out. To be honest, apart from the sex, Dean wasn't all that great. His job really said it all about him to be honest. Classic finance bro. Good looking but arrogant and rude. A mansplainer and plain.

Right in the middle of him talking my phone rang. It was Finn. God damn it's like he had a sixth sense or something. I debated whether or not to pick it up but in the end decided to answer in case it was urgent.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Are you with Dean?" Finn asked straight to the point.

I looked over at Dean who was smirking mouthing what over and over.

"Uhhh no". Yeah super convincing that sounded.

Dean rolled his eyes and and face palmed.

"Saff are you lying?"

"Uhhh no"

"Saff did what I say to you tonight not go into your stupid head"

"You didn't really say anything to be honest" I said getting up from the couch and wandering out onto the balcony "what could honestly be that bad about him Finn?"

"He's just not a good guy"

"You're friends with him though"

"Acquaintances. I just know him through Charlie"

"Well Charlie seems nice and he's friends with him"

"Yeah but he's just not the guy I want my sister dating okay?"

"Dude we aren't going to date and if I'm being honest I'm not really looking to date right now" except for Carlos. I would gladly take him back in a heartbeat.

"Saffron"

"Finn relax. I'm an adult. I'll be fine"

"Don't say I didn't warn you".

I rolled my eyes.

"Good bye Finn" I said hanging up the phone.

I wandered back inside to find Dean on the couch on his phone. I could see he was flicking through Tinder. He quickly closed the app as I sat back on the couch.

We flicked on a movie and he proceeded to tell me all about it. I basically didn't really get to watch any of the movie because all I could hear was Dean talking over the top of it.

"Hey you know this is all so interesting but maybe you could you know shush" I said laughing and putting a finger to his lips.

He kissed it before pulling me onto his lap "oh yeah? Why don't you make me" he said gripping my hips.