Chapter 66

"Oh my gosh I have the best news to tell you" Lottie said as I stood in the kitchen preparing dinner.

"What's that?" I laughed.

"I finally booked my ticket to London. I'm coming to see you babe" she practically squealed down the line.

"Oh my god" I said dropping the knife I was holding "are you kidding?" I squealed.

"Nope. Bought it as soon as you texted me you had an apartment. I'm coming in 2 weeks" she said excitedly.

"Oh my gosh. I'm going to need to get a spare bed" I laughed "I'm so excited for you to come. How long are you coming for?"

"2 weeks. I said to Theo that I would work for one of those weeks in the London office"

"Oh my gosh this is going to be so exciting"

"I know I can't wait"

"Oh my gosh I'm going to have my housewarming party when you get here"

"Oooo I can't wait. I'll make sure to bring my fanciest cutest dress" she said laughing "any of your F1 boys single?" She asked.

"I'll have to check. I know a couple of them are" I said laughing.

We chatted for a while longer before I hung up and got back to making dinner. I looked at the ingredients in front of me and could already feel that the dinner I was preparing wasn't going to be that great. I sighed before shrugging and making it anyway.

As I stirred the soup on the stove the intercom to the apartment went off. It was Carlos who had just come back from golfing with Lando. He was in a good mood. He had won. He wandered in and kissed me on the cheek before walking over to the stove "smells good princessa. What is it?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Dumpling soup" I sighed.

"What's the sigh for I'm sure it will be lovely"

"Not as lovely as all the dishes you make me" I said getting sad.

"Don't be like that" he said laughing.

"Will you be staying here the next two weeks whilst Lottie is here?" I asked stirring the pot occasionally.

"No you spend time with her. You haven't seen her in ages. Besides. I need to go back to my home eventually" he said laughing leaning on the bench.

"But you'll come to my housewarming?"

"Of course I'm going to come to my girlfriend's housewarming. Wouldn't miss it for anything" he said "who's coming?"

"Well you and Lottie" I said laughing "Lewis, Lainey and her husband, Charles and his girlfriend, Lando and his friend Max and his girlfriend, Max but no Kelly. I think they're going through a bit of a rough patch at the moment, Daniel and Heidi, Peirre and Kika, Alex and Lily, George and Carmen" I said breathing out.

"That's a lot of people" he said chuckling.

"Not really. Just three of my friends and all your formula one boys" I said laughing.

"You can invite other people if you want" I said staring at him hoping he would say yes.

"I can see who's not busy" he said wiggling his eyebrows.