Prologue

Two powerful country are at war with each other for over years now but it has stop when a sea of trees get in between completely stoping the war, some soldiers tried to venture the forest yet failed the reason as not just trees but powerful monsters sprout of nowhere and soon the two Kingdom stop the war completely.

Within the border of this two country and within that forest is a village with only hundred of people who is residing the fact that they seems to not be attack by the large monsters are a miracle on itself.

This forest is so thick that non of each country doesn't want to enter as you can easily lost within the sea of trees.

This resident doesn't associate with any of the two country that sandwiching them as such no help or not even both country knew about the existence of this village.

This village only live by hunting the monsters inside this thick forest, they mostly get use to this as they can easily track down there way within without needing a map or some sort of navigation equipment.

This world has monsters, some of them are ferocious being that the people in this world sees them as calamities but there are some monster that can be tame or domisticated and they even use the flesh of the monster as food, and that this village main food source, hunting monsters and if there is a traveling merchant they also exchange their hunt as a bargain.

This world is also full of Mana, magical phenomenon that gives miracle to people as they can use it as catalyst to conjure a miracle known as a magical power, this power is varied to each individual people, you can make a dirt move, throw a fireball in your hands or fly in the sky.

There is no limit on how many unique miracles but each individuals can only gain one kind of miracles.

Because of this Mana people harness it to use for their daily life, either use it to fertile a land or use it against each other for self defense or worst is to kill each other.

Within this village live a peculiar child, Kyrie, a 11 years old girl who is quiet and don't particularly associate herself with other kids her age when they play or help within the people of this village. This child is absurd for the eyes of other as she is a beauty without even a comparison to other women living her yet people tried to avoid her as much as they can because they feel unsettled. She is a petite girl with a fair skin as white as snow and a very long jet black hair as if a light will be absorb within its blackness and the reason why the adults doesn't associate themselves with her is that because of the association of her hair to a race that feared not only by them but the whole world 'DEMONS'.

Demons is a race of a mystical being and a powerful one, they mostly located in a dark corner of this world as no light even shine within that land because even though they are powerful being but they still have weakness they cannot conjure well their miracles as much as powerful as they can under the light so they mostly in their own country.

Kyrie herself is a human as she is not weaken under the light, people of her village knew that still they cannot help to think she is associated with demons as no black hair person ever recorded within this human countries.

Kyrie is being left out as most of the children if not insulting her they will bully her because of her weird hair but she herself didn't react with this kids the reason why they will get bored of bullying her eventually.

Kyrie mostly goes in the outside of the fence of this village near a cave which herself alone knows this area as weird as the people sees her she also have a weird habit of herself. She loves to collect dead monsters, even as small as ant is a monster for them so Kyrie always collect them and she will keep it in her secret hideout.

From dead insect monster to small animal like rabbits or rats she will collect them dry outside and display them inside the rocks of her cave.

Kyrie will start to smile fascinated of the corpse in front of her, how it dies, what is the condition of the body or how long it is dead. She have no idea of what she is gonna do with this but within herself she is being fascinated with the small animals short live and so the reason she collect them. She is weird that is her definition either the people who sees her because of her appearance or because of her hobby.

This happen when she collected a fresh dead rabbit in the vicinity, the rabbit have been mauled by a wolf as there is a big chunk of flesh missing within the rabbits body so she collect it and bring it on her secret cave. While staring at the corpse a suddenly chill assaulted her body despite this country is in the middle of summer.

"Maybe its just a wind coming deep inside the cave" she said in a small beautiful voice like bell chime of hers
But when she look at her hand there is a black smoke coming out at them. She tried to shake the black smoke in her hand but she cannot shake it off, she got panic as she have no idea of what is happening then the smoke crawl in the corpse as if entering in every hole it can fit in. Within a minute she suddenly felt like a small energy have lost within her.

As she is bewildered on the situation there is a sudden movement that makes her widen her eyes.
The rabbit that is dead as she confirm it suddenly stand up not only its stand it also look at her as if waiting on her command.

"Huh, what is going on? Di-did it revive itself?" She said as the rabbit stare at her with its dead eyes waiting for her words. "Is as if the rabbit is waiting for me to say something" so as her curiosity overwhelmed her she said "sit" as if hearing her word the rabbit also sit with her command. "Di-did I really did this?" She is wondering and confuse as what happen this is the first time she is seeing something like this, reviving a dead, she already saw someone use miracle like lifting a boulder in air or someone breathing fire so magic is not really new for her thats why she is confuse but at the same time she is excited and happy, she have her own miracle. "Hehe, this is amazing I can revive the dead little animals I always collec-" she become excited and tried to stand when an immense pain assaulted her head that made her fall on the rocky dirt inside the cave.

"AHHHHHHH" she can't help but shout her lungs out, the intense pain assaulting her head is unbearable like her head is going to explode.
As the pain is assaulting her head a surge of unknown memory of unknown person is flowing inside her head as the pain is subsiding. "Ha... This is...who is this? What are those and where I am?" As the unknown memory flooding her head she is starting to realize that this person trying to merge its memory within her as she crouch in the rocky floor the rabbit who she revive nuzzle at her as if its worried of its master.

"This... Person... Name Azalea, this world is called earth, cause of death suicide because of intense pressure... She died with many regrets on her life... I... Want to learn new things... She wants adventure... i want to feel loved... She wants to live life without regrets... We want to live." Then Kyrie suddenly fainted inside the cave with her only companion is the undead rabbit.