Chapter 75: A war in farsight

A month have passed since Kyrie have enter the dungeon, her town is thriving as usual, so many merchant going in and out with the help of Koolan Co.

But not all the time is peaceful, the Harrassment of thievery are getting frequent, now they attacking the merchants or they pretend to be merchant just to enter the town, non of them return outside tho.

Now inside the large mansion is Orchidia as usual looking over some documents to see if there some unfair regulations then someone knock on her office door.

"Enter" she said and Viola have enter then the face of Orchidia have sour as she already can guess what the second in command of the knights of Kyrie will say to her.

"I will straight to the point, the soldiers of the Kingdom Harrassment are getting worse by day madame." Viola said with her serious face.

"What do you think they trying to do? They still trying to size up our strength?"

"No, I think they are trying to invade us soon." With the opinion of Viola Orchidia widen her eyes.

"Wait, how can you say that?" She said sweat on her brow, she knew that the soldiers of Kingdom is a force to reckon with and she knows that Kyrie is so confident about her knights but she still sceptical as she only knew that there is only more than a hundred knights right now and Kyrie is so secretive so she doesn't know anything other than her being busy with her town.

"The bandits and mercenary that they are sending is just distractions, sooner or later you will see their army marching in here, I already send some spies to see what the Kingdom is doing and I already send a message to Milady Kyrie." With Viola's word she cannot help but still worried.

"I'm still worried, should I signal the towns people to evacuate?" She said asking for advice, she only good at paper work and managing her people but she is not well verse when it comes to military and war that's why she wants for advice.

"Just to make sure if the Kingdom's soldiers will come just make all the people stay at their house." Said by Viola and Orchidia take this advice still worried.
**

"That damn bitch, why my father will so afraid of that child, I cannot understand." The second Prince Huraldo Gamal is now in his territory. Each of the children of the Royalty will given a territory once they are in age and now the second prince Huraldo Red hair, a large man the split image of his father the king is now on the meeting of his Knight captains and some of his nobles that managing his territory.

"I don't really know what kind of person that your highness are mentioning but for a King to be afraid, I'm just saying my honest opinion but the King is getting old now, I still cannot fathom why he doesn't give you the throne already." One of his advisor told him.

"Hmmf, still favoring that coward elder brother, are our army ready? How's the soldier of the opponent side?" Haruldo ask his knight captain.

"Sir, our army of three thousand, thousand and hundred of foot soldiers, five hundred archers, hundred of magician and four hundred knights are ready to be deployed. Supporters are included with the magicians squad." His knight captain reported. "The enemy side as we already size them up, they have almost hundred individual all females."

"Kukuku... I know that this is just an exaggeration but I will deploy my three thousand army to shake their heart out, I will show them what it means to go against the Royalty of this Kingdom, once I destroy that little town, maybe my father will recognize me as a good ruler." He proclaim then he stand and extend his arm that make his golden armor clatters and his cape swayed by his action. "Deploy the army! Let's crush them!" And everyone in this room has motivated.
**