Chapter 51: Arrest

Kyrie together with the Princess and companion finally head towards the capital, while they are in road Leonila is fidgeting like she wanted to say something.

"What's the matter?" Kyrie ask while she lean her head in the carriage window viewing the vast meadow.

"Miss Kyrie, I meant to say it before but I feel like I've already seen your Knight in the castle, it feels like nostalgic." She said glancing at the woman who is in the couch, Kyrie already introduce herself to the princess and her companions, she also got surprise with the appearance of Hellebore tho it passed by her mind when Salvia introduce herself.

"Kyrie is fine, and about Salvia, well, you may seen her before." Kyrie tried to give a vague answer but the Leonila still scouring her brain to remember this familiar woman.

While pondering a memory of her beloved sister get thru to her mind and there is this woman that her sister is so proud of and praises her a lot that made Leonila a little jealous. The woman in question is the pride of her sisters own army, she is beautiful blonde silver hair and exuding a dignity that other cannot fathom.

"Wait... Salvia? Is she Salvia Azuri of the Azuri Family? The proud Knight of blue rose and the missing knight?" Finally she manage to identify the knight but her appearance are different and her personality change, she supposed to be quiet and doesn't show other emotion than being a dignified person but as she seen Salvia so far she will blush everytime Kyrie will held her hands or spoonfed her.

"Hm... I don't know about that." Kyrie tried to dodge the question but Leonila already convince with her finding, the woman in question really is the split image of the former Knight tho she has now a scarlet hair.

"No, she is definitely the Knight I know unless she have a twin that unknown to kingdom, also her name is already given." Princess cross her hand on her ample breast and proudly smirk at Kyrie as if she is right.

"If I say yes? What should you do?" Kyrie face her and smile at her mischievously, Leonila find it irritating but she can't help but sees Kyrie as a cute girl and blush, then a realization hit her.

If the knight in question is really the missing Salvia, then where is her sister? Why the supposedly knight that gone together with her sister in a quest now serving this naughty and spoiled brat little girl? She look down and ponder to connect the dots but she can see a conclusion something is missing.

"Yeah, you are right it's impossible that your Salvia is the same knight of my sister." Trying to convince herself that she is wrong, she just doesnt want to think that if Salvia is here serving a different master now then her sister... Leonila wince in distort her face when a thought of her sister dying passed by her mind.

"Depend on the situation you might find out the truth that you are seeking." Kyrie look at her straight in the eyes and smile at her like she teasing the heart of this helpless girl.
---

After 2 days of travel they finally arrive at the entrance of the Capital and its high walls protecting the citizen within it. There are so many people that wanted to enter the capital. There long lines of people, cart and carriage that are in line towards the enormous gate but there is a faster way for them to enter. There are three entrance in the gate, the smaller one is for the travelers without a carriage, the center is for some carriage with big loads of merchandize and there is a special entrance for wealthy and important visitors.

People are looking at the carriage of Kyrie as they stride in the side of the line showing off there importance but the people are more surprise of the one who pulling the carriage.

As they finally arrive at the inspection the security guards stop them still wary of the gigantic black wolf, of course there weapons are ready at anytime the beast will tried to create chaos, tho it didn't happen when Salvia shows the invitation letter of them with the seal of the royal family. With this letter they can enter anywhere the town of this Kingdom and so they let in the peculiar carriage.

The town inside the high walls are more lavish than any town they have been, the road is asphalt without worrying about the bumping of the carriage.

Kyrie's thought of wanting to look around first as they are not in hurry but maybe something might happen again because of Mila, she doesn't want people to criticize her beloved so she pass with her thoughts.

The carriage goes straight to the castle and when the soldier inspect the letter they already have been told a guess will arrive so they give them a warm welcome...

That should happen...
"Get down on the carriage and throw down your weapon." Ten guards surrounds them pointing their weapons in Kyrie's group.

"How nice receiving a warm welcome." She said as she still in the carriage looking down at the soldiers outside.

"We are order to take you to the throne room, if you don't follow my instruction you will not get in unscathed." Threatened by the soldier.

"How scary... Salvia." Kyrie clap her hands and at given seconds the soldiers are now in the floor fainted.

"Kyrie... What are you doing, you should follow the instruction of the soldiers, you only creating a chaos in the palace." Leonila scolded Kyrie.

"Hmm... Well they threatened me." Kyrie not caring, proceed to move her carriage to the entrance of the palace but more soldier have come to arrest them as they see the attack on their fellow soldiers.

"See, that's why you should follow, I know your knights are strong but we are still in the center of the Kingdom not to mention the only one who are arresting you are only soldiers, what if they deploy the knights?" Leonila said worried of the well being of them, tho she is the Princess so she may not included in the arrest.

"Well let see what the knight of this kingdom can offer." Kyrie only gives a sinister smile that send shiver at the body of Leonila as a respond to her cry.