Chapter 31: Koolan Inco.

We are now walking in the central road of the town and there are lots of store in the place selling anything ranging from food to weapon, of course we also tried some street food to test it out and as with my disappointment it lacks flavor, the barbeque one just a grilled without flavor its just a little gamey and unpleasant to taste the other one is just a ball of meat and when I saw how they made it I just can't find myself eating it but there are lots of people buying them tho, we also look for the weapons, typical weapon like short swords or spear, Salvia is not impress tho as it's chipped and dull.
We keep looking at any shop that I get fancy with. I'm looking for peculiar items that look out of place in this world, at my disappointment there is nothing that fancy me, well I just think of it as scouting for a possible merchandize to sell.

"Is this the largest merchant store on this town?" We are now in front a large building with a name Koolan Inco. And I ask Salvia for clarification.

"Yes, it is well known even in the Capital, Milady." She said

As we enter, a lady welcome us and when I look around I can see so many merchandize that are in display so without further ado I scan the merchandize, obviously the goods are accommodates to commoner as they call the normal people here who doesnt have titles, its basic from clothing to food but the quality is different from the outside and of course more pricey, I can see many people who are dress in a more luxurious and gaudy, they are also looking at the merchandize.

I'm not here to look only at the items tho, so I go back to the lady in the front desk and ask her.

"Do this store also buys some items from people?" I ask and she smile at me.

"Yes of course, if you have something to offer." She respond, of course I don't just suddenly show the items that I needed to sell.

"I wanted to talk to the head of this state to sell my items." I said analyzing the respond of the woman.

"I'm sorry but we cannot do that, I can appraise them tho to see what price we can give to your items." She said politely.

"Is that so? Then..." I bring out the rock salt in the counter, the lady saw them almost smirk to the item that held in front of her. It ticks me off a little but I can tolerate.

"Fu... Ehm... I'm sorry miss but we don't buy some useless items in here, we are selling some merchandize that all people need on their daily life, you can sell them in an antique store or maybe in the jewelry store tho its not really that valuable." She explain, tho she can't help but cover her mouth with her hand maybe she thought I'm just a kid who wanted to sell toys.

"I'm so sure that this have value tho, it may even change the flow of stores from around the kingdom." I tried to raise my voice up a little so people might notice our conversation.

"No, as I can remember this rock is from the mining town of Jilkins, the mine got shutdown due to lack of useful resources and become abandoned, there is no value with that rock as it crumbles easily when melting, you cannot even use that us a utensils, wood are more sturdy than that rock." She said now not hiding the fact that she is smirking at my ignorance.

"Fufu..." I can't help but laugh at her, when she see that she raise her brow at me.

"Wh-what so funny little miss?" Annoyed she ask me.

"No, I just laughing at your incompetence, it really just a waste to talk with you, can you bring me a real bonafide appraiser here?" I respond with a little snark, now I'm the one who can't help but laugh.

"Excuse me? How dare you say I'm incompetent, you are just a little brat who doesn't know how adult work being spoon feed with a silver spoon, you have no rights to be criticized by you! Can you leave now before I call a guard?" Now popping veins in her head she angry raise her voice to me and the customer now notice the dispute.

"Gina, what is the problem?" I look at my left with the sudden husky voice of an elderly man, he has a white hair and a mustaches, he dress in a tailor coat with monocle in his left eye.

"Master Koolan, I'm sorry for being rowdy but this customer is insisting me to buy her white rock but I deem it no value." The lady hurriedly composed herself while she explain the situation.

"I understand the situation but please keep your self proper and calm in front of customer." He scolded the lady and then he look at me. "And young lady please don't start some scene from the store as it disturb the other patronage." He said at me as polite as possible.

"Are you perhaps the owner of this merchant store? Base on the name she called you." I ask to make sure.

"I'm Andrew Koolan, and yes I'm the owner of this humble store." He said putting his hat on his chest then wear again.

"I'm Kyrie, it's pleasure to meet you, I have some business with you, mind if we can talk privately?" I politely bow at him and offer him to talk, of course he appreciate the politeness of mine that even the lady got surprise by my sudden actions.

"Hmm, but what else can we talk? Aren't you selling this white rock, as a mention it's has no value and it's just an ordinary rock." He said analyzing the rock that I put in the counter. "Or perhaps there are more valuable items that you have that you didn't show us?" He ask eye at me.

"No, that almost of what I'm selling, but I'm pretty sure the one you are holding is worth the value of your entire items that you sell." He raise his brow at me with disbelief and suspicion.

"See, Master this girl is delusional." The woman join the conversation and the old man look at me but I steady my stand look at him firmly and smile at him with confident.

"Hmm... Okay let's talk to my office." He said that even the woman in the counter got surprised.

"I much appreciate your consent." I bow again but A smile plastered in my face.