Chapter 65: Something is going on

Back in the town of Kyrie

The Jilkins town now is thriving, the old and gloomy almost ruined town are now bustling with so many people going in and out as they are purchasing directly at the town with some merchandise that are new to them specially some renown Merchants who are trying to secure some goods to sell and spread to another town, turf, Territory or country.

The said town which almost abandoned have now some buildings that processing the product, the new town has now become bigger as they expand their territory to accommodate the employees of the new thriving town, you can even see some Soldiers roaming the town and guarding the gate specially the mine and all of them are females knights who are adorn in a dark silver metal plate.

This town that become prosperous out of nowhere doesn't only receive some positivity but also attract some people who trying to seize their efforts, sabotages them or steal their hard work that's why the knights are busy pending off some people that trying to get inside just to create chaos.

Inside the new big mansion, bigger than the former mansion of the Lord Orchidia Jilkins as for request of her adopted daughter, there are two individuals who are conversing in secrecy.

"So what do you want to report Miss Viola." Orchidia who is now looking for some documents ask a beautiful knight who are standing firm and proper in front of her desk.

"Yes, Madam Orchidia, We apprehend again a thief that tried to steal some of the products." She reported.

"Isn't that the usual?" Orchidia is in doubtful as the thievery is common now that they are mostly booming in business after her daughter come her one year ago.

"Yes, the things is the burglar is one of the knights of the Kingdom." She said that made Orchidia shock.

"Hmm... Why would they do that? Do you have any idea? Its not like those soldiers become poor and wanted to steal somethung?" Orchidia who still in state of wonderment trying to think about some reason on why a Knight of the Kingdom trying to steal their product as they all know knights have salary that is more than enough for them to get a plot from the capital to build their home.

"I think they are sizing the strength of our soldiers of this town, that's why they are sending some spies towards us." Viola gives her suspicion.

"I see... That's worrisome, are they trying to attack us?" Now Orchidia have some worries and thought 'I know that Kyrie talk so big about how strong her knights is and she already knows that Kyrie has a card on her sleeves if the kingdom tried to attack this town but still her knights only numbers are 40, it cannot even called a platoon, can they really defend this town?' She is in doubt. "If they are... Can you defend this town?"

"I'm been seen the prowess of the knights of the kingdom as I'm a former one and I can say that because that we are been revive and become undead our strength has rise and I can assume that we can fight the thousand of soldiers if they really attack us specially Matilda as she somehow change, now same as our dear sister Salvia she also change her demeanour, her hair turn to white and black and her eyes become bloody red, her strength is tremendous now and can change her armor like Sister Salvia, I know that she change because of the power of our Lady Kyrie and if possible I want to gain some power too. Also as to answer your question, yes we can defend the town." Viola answer her with confident and you can see in her eyes that she is serious about it.

The thing is undead that have been revive by Kyrie don't just come back to life, they also gain some tremendous amount of strength as Kyrie herself grows, the more she revive the more she gain power and that power is being share to all the revive undead of hers equally but sometimes the most loyal to her is gaining more power and strength from her that's why they are evolving to another species.