Chapter 50: Conversation with the princess

"What is going on here?" A large man got out in the supposed to be kitchen door and look at the happening inside the restaurant, there he sees some girls standing at the door entrance, one of them holding a short sword while the other is a little girl and a woman with an feathered wing, there are people who kneeling at them while the other is in the corner trying to move away.

He almost pop his veins when he sees one of the waitress is in the floor lifeless and her face got slice in two pieces, after assisting the situation he understood what happen, the one who being kneeled at are criminals who killed a person.

"What is the meaning of this? Where are the soldiers that will arrest them?" The man ask the nearby waiter.

"Chef, we can't go out because they blocking the way and threatened us if we get near them." He said explaining the situation.

"Hey, what do you want? Do you want money?" The Chef ask the 3 women.

"No, we just wanted to eat." The little girl answered him.

"Then why did you kill a person, what reason have you did that?" He ask, looking at the situation he assume that its really impossible to view them as a bandit of sort with them having a lavish dress for a wealthy people.

"I'm safe to assume that you are the owner of this shop, my concern is you don't educate your workers, this women is insulting my beloved companion." Explain by the girl.

"I mean that is the policy of our town here, we don't accept any other races, they are disgusting and unworthy to serve." Said by the man.

Everyone winced and get nervous, they look at the girl at the same time knowing it will happen again.

"All of you are the same!" Said by the little girl raising her hand and point at the chef.

"Wait, please I'm begging you, let's just settle this with one victim, you can take me away just don't hurt them." The ragged girl tried to plead after she expected that the girl trying to massacre the people inside, everyone takes their breathe held waiting for the sword to slice them up. "Let's talk this out in different location just don't make a scene any further if its possible?" The ragged dress girl kneels in the feet of the little girl.

"Do you really think they are worth to be alive?" Kyrie ask the girl knowing that she is the princess in disguised.

"Yes, they are necessary for the kingdom, and they can change their view depending on who is leading them, just please, you can take me away I'm more valuable." Finally she take out her cap and a long golden hair fell down on her back, everyone now realizes who she is, the 4th princess.

"Ah, the unwanted Princess." Said by the chef recognizing her.

"No way, why she is here?"
"Did she run away again?"
"Give us a break, you already cause a commotions when the princess went missing." Everyone criticized the princess as she look down and become depressed.

"Ha... Okay, we just need to find another restaurant at this point, tho I must say, you fat ugly pig! You will regret this going against me." Kyrie now getting bored on the restaurant as she find another interesting subject, tho she is plotting a revenge.

Later in the future the restaurant got closed as no merchant with decent ingredients wanted to sell their products with them.
---

"So, what is your name and why are you in disguised?" Kyrie now seated in a more classy table in another restaurant, of course they also get the same treatment but they force their way in, they didn't kill anyone this time tho and the princess now in her full glory beg the owner to let them dine, hesitant he accepted.

"Sorry for the late introduction, I'm Leonila Gamel, 4th princess of the Kingdom of Granam, well the reason why I'm here is I'm actually trying to find my sister, my family told me that she already been perish but I don't believe them." She answer Kyrie as she have this frustration on her voice. "How about you? You seems to be a wealthy person?"

"I'm Kyrie from Jilkins Town." Kyrie respond while slicing a slice of meat couple with a sauce.

"Wow, that's so far from here, what reason did you come here?" Princess is amaze by the travel distance.

"Hmmm... I have a business with the King of this Kingdom." She said as she drink a juice.

"Huh? By father?" She stop her hands attending her food because she is more surprise by the mention of her father, she tried to think what kind of reason why her father bothered to call a little girl like her and not to mention she is from far away, not even in the jurisdiction of any family of aristocrats, except by the exiled one.

"Ah, you see I just declared a war on the King after he tried to demand handing half of our wealth to him, I got annoyed and kill the envoy he send to us, I really thought he going to deploy an army to us, but I never expect that he call us instead." She said while chewing the meaty and juicy slice of meat.

"Huh?" The princess got flabbergasted, she still processing the words that this little girl use. She only think its absurd, declaring a war to a country known to have large amount of soldiers? How much pride does she have to think she can even fight an army of thousands of soldier not mentioning her town is small or is she an idiot only thinking of herself as powerful?

Leonila look at Kyrie straight in face not knowing how can she respond to that absurd revelation.

"Well, it sound absurd but its true, well I have a secret that if I tell the people you tried to protect, they may go against your family." She said as she drink the last drop of the fruity juice.

"Huh? And what is that?" She is curious she even forgot that the princess vibe she mask herself have now gone and her tomboyish personality is out.

"I said it's a secret, tho it may affect you too if I tell you now." She said giving the anxious princess a teasing smile.