Chapter 74: Meeting with the lord

Now the carriage has stop in this over the top mansion, the building is wide maybe three hectares and with a two story building really fitted with the lord, hmmf... If our funds will raise I will tell mother that I will make a sky scrapper.

As we walk towards the large door it open as if somebody is already expecting us to arrive and when we enter some maids and butler are welcome us, the maid is your typical western style victorian era and the butlers have a black tuxedo and tail coat long pants.

"Welcome Miss Kyrie Jilkins we expect your arrival." A maid is the one who talk to us, maybe she is in higher rank of these other servants as she have different clothes, similar but she has red instead of blue.

"Lead me to the lord." I said order her and she bow at us.

"As you wish, please follow me." And so she leads us.

The interior of the house is a typical setting of a rich person, lavage ornaments, intricate walls with beautiful wallpaper and paintings, the floor is wooden but sturdy and shiny. You can feel a renaissance like house when you explore this house tho it's too big that if you rob this house you will get lost.

We arrive at the hall, there is a big round tables and chairs and there is a man who is sitting in the middle corner exuding some arrogance and power peering at us as if he trying to discern the arrive guest.

The man in question is already have white hair short like a military cut, you can feel that he is old with his brown wrinkled face with a scar typical for a bad ass grampa, his build is large as if he is a bear and his green eye is eyeing us like a hawk.

He is wearing a tailcoat but the dress will be ripped sooner or later as his body is well fitted.

"Sir Ferdinand V. Bonafacio, Miss Kyrie Jilkins have arrive." The maid introduce me to the man and without further ado I sit in the table opposite of him.

"Hmm... Hahaha." He suddenly laugh so I give him a weird look.

"Excuse me?" I said as I look at him.

"Ah, nothing, whenever someone will see me they always flinched and get nervous but you, not only glaring at me you also seems like not afraid." He show me his white complete teeth despite being old.

"Is not as if you gonna attack me, if ever you did, you will regret anyway, let's me get straight to the point, return the items that we got inside the dungeons." I said to him, I mean this is what we came here for to complain.

"Hoho, I see, if I did not?" Is he testing me?

"Well it can't be help." I said tho deep inside me I'm very pissed right now. "Salvia." When I said that Salvia already in front of the Big guy and raise her sword. It's just a claymore that she bought so she can use it so she won't manifest her weapons everytime.

When the sword swing down a loud clang can be heard and the sword and a gauntlet have meet each other.

"You really are brave, I never really thought that you will attack me inside my house, a very well known hero? You got guts." He said as if he smiling when he catch the sword of Salvia then it snaps as if it's a brittle stick.

"So, have discern our strength now? Have you finish your test? So can we start this discussion? I know already that you are not intended to take our loot inside the dungeon." I said as I call back Salvia next to me.

"I see, you really are something, tho can you explain how did you know?" He said to me while he play with his beard.

"Your puppy elf is so gung-ho about me not killing you, she is desperate for me to talk to you, I'm sure she already told you about our secrets that's why you grab this opportunity to talk face to face with us, Am I right?"