Chapter 66: The Princess situation

Going back 1 year ago

Dark everywhere after the exhausting run without directions not even knowing how much time she consumed Manarina's Feet finally give out and she slump into the ground and fall asleep because of exhaustion and hunger then suddenly appearing into the woods is a girl, a brown hair long enough to reach the chest that made into the braid with a soft kind white eyes... Yes she is blind.

"My, who might this be?" She said, of course she cannot see but she knows that someone is lying in front of her wooden house as she only relies on her hearing she doesn't know what or who is here but base of her sharp hearing she can say that base off the tone of this heavy breathing human she can say that the one now lying on the ground is definitely a woman unless its a soft voiced man, she doesn't know if its another race tho.

The girl who doesn't know what kind of situation this woman have and why she is there but she still didn't hesitated and she let the fainted woman in her humble home.
**

It's morning and the Princess awoken by the wafting smell of enticing food, the smell almost covers the whole settlement and so the princess finally knows what is her predicament.

She looks around with grumbling stomach, wooden almost stick walls that been covered by leaves, a bed that is just a stack of hay been covered by a clothe and a woman who is cooking in the middle of this small room.

"Good morning." Said by the charming voice even tho the woman in question doesn't look at Manarina.

"Uhmm... Goo-" she said but her stomach grumbles and the Princess face becomes tomato.

"Just wait a moment, I will give you some of this mushroom soup." The woman said she finally sees the face of the woman in question, white eyed indicating that she cannot see.

"Uhm... Thank you, anyway may I know your name as I assume that you are my savior?" Manarina said "my Name is..." She said but she stop, she doesn't know who this is and what will happen if she say her name so she think some alternative. "My name is Mana." She said to the blind woman.

"I'm Carnation, as you see I'm blind and just relying on my other senses, I saw you fainted in my door so I brought you in, its seems my worry have been already answer as you seems to be a kind woman, nice to meet you Mana." She said as she give a bowl that full of soup to Manarina and it have some mushrooms, vegetables. Simple yet Enticing.

"Thank you, are you alone in this wood and can I know where are we?" She ask Carnation as she sip in the bowl, of course this is not a princess should do but Manarina is known to be a tomboy princess and she does this in a pub with her soldiers the only one who will reprimand her is Viola and Salvia, now that she remember she become sad for her dead comrade.

"I don't really know the location as you can see, but I know well that we are in a forest and void without people, no people are venturing here and you are the first person for how many years I'm living here." She said to the princess with her energetic voice as if she is happy that she have now a conversation partner.

"Ah..." Manarina realizes her mistake as she blind how can she really know the location? "Sorry..."

"I don't mind, tho I want to ask you, why are you here and why did you fainted in my door?" Now Carnation ask her curious as why a human specially a woman ventured here?

"Ah, lots of Happen, I run away because someone that I trusted have betrayed me and trying to kill me." She laugh, a dry laugh but deep inside it hurts her when the people she trying to protect are the one who betray her.

"I see, well I will not ask you anything because it seems that you don't want to talk about it." She said to princess "anyway you are welcome to stay whenever you like here, perfect spot to hide if I say to myself." She said to the princess with a smile on her face.