Chapter 46: Cold Fox

"Hmmf... This is nothing haa haa, You shameful, yes but I can tolerate this  haa haa." I ignore my chair as I can continue using my ability to revive the corpses.

"Grr... If you wanted I can do it too." I can hear the small murmur of Mila and Salvia only smile at her and tap her should telling her to give up.

"I will not question your fetish master, I'm here just like an air." Ismilda also commented.

I ignore them and continue with my work, the next one is a small child, tho much taller than Killy. After I revive her she look left and right then straight at me.

"Are you Master?" She said appealing to me.

"Hmmm... Perhaps?" I said and without warning she run at me and hug me, she is smaller than me like a half head.

"Master, master." She said childishly ignoring the fact that I'm sitting at the person.

I can see some pattern here, an adult with a mature mind will know their situation while the child maybe because of trauma and untimely death they regress to child state and will forget the painful memories.

"What's your name?" I ask the bubbly child.

"Uhmm... Mia, I don't know why I'm here but I know that you are my master and wanted to protect you." What a wonderful child, I can't help but pat her head.

"Thank you, I appreciate that." I said patting her head and she accepted it dearly.

"For now I want you to be with that woman, Ismilda and be a good girl as I have work to do, you understand me?" I said smiling at her.

"Yes!" And she stride over towards Mila, Salvia and Ismilda as she introduce herself.

The next one is another child, as I revive her I expected her to be like Mia, but when she stand up look at her surrounding she look straight at me.

"Are you my master?" Same as everyone they immediately can tell that I'm there master as if it engrave in their mind but the tone of this child is different.

"Yes." I said waiting for her response as she have a aggressive tone.

"Hmm, I don't know what happen as I last remember that shitty slave trader throw me at the cage in the state of dying after that shitty merchant bought me and torture me in his twisted game, but it looks like you revive me I appreciate that." She said bowing to me still have an aggressive tone.

"Now that I revive you, what do you want to do?" I ask her because I feel that she have this desire to get revenge for some reason but I wonder why she doesn't change.

"Of course, I will swear to protect you as that what my mind told me, but if possible I wanted to have my revenge, I wanted to make those mother fuckers who humiliated me feel what they did to me." She said grinning while gripping her hands with a strong convictions, I actually don't dislike this child.

"Hey, watch out with your mouth you are in presence of Milady." Salvia scold her.

"Huh?! The fuck are you?" She said, now I will not let this pass she curses my beloved.

"Who are you again?" I smiled at her but in my mind I'm angry she needed to be punished.

"Ah my name is, Khalid, I been caught stealing so I got thrown to slavery, hehe." She said while chuckling.

"I understand, now all fours in the ground." I said, she have no idea of what I'm trying to do and only tilted her head, I point at Primrose who is now in fours. "I will not say it again, now!" I said glaring at her.

Still naked Khalid do what I say and she now all fours in the ground.

"Isn't it exciting, I mean don't worry and make yourself stronger, don't think anything and just accept it." For some reason Primrose motivate her.

"I don't know how I feel but you look happy." Khalid replied to Primrose.

"Salvia, sit on her top." I command.

"Huh? Wait a minute Master? Im not into that fetish?" Khalid tried to complain so I smack her butt, tho she don't feel pain as she is an undead but maybe she remembers the torture that she gone through she moans for some reason and everybody got surprise, Primrose give her a thumbs up.

Shy she covers her mouth, I almost chuckles, I never expected her to make that noise.

"Do master like for us to be in that position too?" Mia ask Ismilda with Innocence in her eyes.

"No, no, this is just a punishment if you do bad things Mia." I said in hurry not wanting to corrupt the mind of the child. "Now, Salvia sit at her and show her that you are in higher position than her and she need to respect you." I said wanting tp finish this sparse.

"Master..." Mila only look at me despondent.

"If you wish Milady." And so Salvia seat in the back of this bad mouth Khalid.

"Damn it..." And she just surrender in defeat.
---

I continue my revival, 2 of them become wraiths but Silvia and Mila manage to defeat them and some of the women swear alliance with me and accepted me as their master.

There is the last one, a child with a white snowy hair, pair white skin and a protruding pointy ears at the top of her head indicating that she ain't human but a beast men. She have triangular ears so maybe a cat but it looks longer than cats so there is also a possibility that she is a fox.

After I revive her she stand up half open eyes looking around, yellowish irises can be seen in her half open eyes, she have cute face like a child and her hair no longer than her shoulder.

"How are your body?" I ask as she is so quiet, she only look at me without making a sound, I wonder what she might thinking but she only runs at me and hug me, I feel the coldness of her body and she nuzzle her head at my bossom. "What's the matter?" I ask her and she look up at me.

The stoic girl doesn't say anything, everyone is wondering what to do.
"Can you at least give me your name?" I ask while she keeps nuzzling at me.

"I don't know." She said in a tiny low tone voice. "I only know that you are Master." She said.

Perhaps she also same as Mia and Killy she don't remember anything because of trauma.

"Okay I understand, then I give you a name." I said and thinking of a name that suited her cold yet beautiful aura. "I will name you Daphne." I said as caress her beautiful pale blue snowy hair.

"Uhn... Daphne is Daphne, I like that name." She said hugging me still, actually her hugs are comfortable as she is cold.

"Ah, unfair!" Mia also hug me as Daphne doesn't want to go away with me.

"Come on you two, you are bothering Master." Ismilda with her motherly attitude tried to scold them but I didn't really mind the two of them hugging me.

"Uhmm... Mistress you know you been seating at my back, and I can feel my back is about to crack." Primrose reminds me, I only chuckles at her making her annoyed then smack her soft butt.

"Chairs doesn't talk." I said teasing her and everyone including the newly revive women that soon to be my knights laughs at her.

"I'm also here too damn it!" And of course there is Khalid.