Chapter 57: Examination

The entrance examination started.

There are lots of students going in a giant gate of this prestige school there are some that are in a luxurious carriage adorn with ornaments, some are just walking in a very plain clothes and there are also some race that its clearly not a human.

Some have animals ears, some have horns the plain looking kids with their parents seems like doesnt care and just continue walking trying to avoid those people in an intricate dress and does who are clearly wealthy either smirk at the kids with different race or just straight throw their hostility at them.

Me and Kim also going with my carriage and everyone get shocked as a big hellish looking wolf is pulling our carriage.

"This is where I cannot enter anymore Milady, I bid you farewell and be careful." Salvia is the one who drive us towards the school gate.

"Thank you Salvia, we will see each other again maybe a month or more so please take care of our companion." I said as I walk out the carriage.

"I will." And so Salvia drove away, Kim carries the bag of course as she is my Servant.
---

When I arrive at the entrance gate there is a commotion or rather a bunch of kids that are in group and it looks like they are surrounding a single person but it doesn't really related to me so I ignore and pass by but someone calls me.

"Hey, are you perhaps Kyrie?" He said and as I look at the person who calls me there it is a blonde boy that is surrounded by some girls and boys that are in intricate dress.

"Hmm, do I know you?" I ask.

"Come on? Don't you think its rude? Im your fiance?" Everyone stops talking like someone cast a time stop spell even I is shock? Wait really who is this?

"Excuse me? I don't remember having a boy fiance?" I said with a disbelief in my face.

"Really? Didn't father already give you an invitation to be my fiance? Its weird that he said I will meet you in this school, the only black haired girl in this entire territory." He said with confuse face.

"Prince? Is that true?" Prince? Aaaah I see... Wait I never even tell them that I will attend this school? Are there spies in my Territory? I will make Salvia investigate about this.

"Ah, I see now... But perhaps he may got a wrong idea, I didn't remember Agreeing in the first place." I said and about to walk away.

"How rude can you be to decline an invitation to be a consort to her highness? You should be thankful that they want you to be the prince fiance? In the first place who are you and why are you being invited to be a fiance?" A girl with a brunette hair came forward to accused me.

I stop and look at them again. "I have no reason to tell you who I am, I came here to learn not to entertain you." I said and continue my walk. I can hear them shouting something at me but the prince only looking at me with a smile on his face so I look at him and smile too and he got shock.
---

The entrance examination consist with 3 test.

Miracle aptitude
Common knowledge
Etiquette

The first exam is held in an open field and everyone who are the freshmen are now in the field.

There is also 3 ways for this miracle aptitude exam. They really love 3s

First is Power scaling, they will try to see how much your power level and what type of miracles you have.

Second is Miracle testing, its to see if you can control your miracles, tho its okay if you cannot control your magic, this school is build to teach you how you can use your miracles at the fullest afterall.

And lastly Miracle Sorting, its to divide the student to their respective type.

The types are Combat oriented, Support Oriented and Crafting.

Combat oriented is already, those are with Miracles that can be use to fight.

Support Oriented is for those who can use Healing, Boosting and Defense Miracles.

And for Crafting those are Miracles that are better be use for development either the Town or Peoples lives.

The second test about common knowledge its a written test, this is where its going to be hard for me as I live in a secluded village, tho this is just a test to see how far your knowledge is, they will not expel me or throw me out if I don't answer correctly.

And for Etiquette I already practice this as My mother Orchidia is a strict teacher and pound me the knowledge to face some aristocrat.

And so the examination begins.

My line is just too long so I kill some time just to look around and see the face of my future classmates, I don't really know anyone here but something caught my eyes.

Blonde long hair, beautiful delicate face.

I knew her too well and then our eyes meet and she look at me with wide eyes then she smile and wave at me.

So Leonila is also my classmate.