Chapter 85: Letting out their feelings

You can hear the hooves of horses as we are parading in the forest side together with the blue knights and the center of that are my luxurious carriage being pulled by my pet wolf Hellebore.

I can feel the excitement of the women when they heard that the princess that they serve is still alive and it proven by the mouth of their trusted companion, my own knights.

While we are striding the forest side as we need to avoid the civilization as right now we are more like a fugitives, I already sent the signal to release the prince while we gone in the territory of Princess Manarina as we don't really know if the queen will keeps her promise to me, of course there is a contract but knowing her personality she didn't sign so it's just a verbal agreement tho knowing that we have the same thought process she will really let us go as she seems confident with her strength.

Right now the one who driving the carriage is my trusted knight Salvia while the other four at the side with their own horses but some of the knights can't help but have conversation with them, inside the carriage of mine are me, Mila, Canna and the twins. Yes the twins I saw that have been beheaded in public, it supposed ten corpses that we sneak out but because of Canna's burst of emotion she burnt most of the corpses tho it's just miracle that the twins somehow got spare and so I revive them, the eldest is Calla Koni tho because of the shock and fear she regress to being a child but I'm so surprise that the youngest, Lily Koni remember everything on what happen, I remember that she is the one who glare at the robe guy. They are actually Viscount under the house of Madrigal, the family of Canna and they got executed as they are also in the faction of Princess Manarina. Lily seems to want to revenge her family after she got revive with a rage on her eyes despite small, smaller than Daphne she are more mature than her elder sister.

As Calla regress to being a child like she doesn't know anything and the one who keep her in check is her sister, while I'm looking at Calla who being scolded by Lily I look at Canna as she is quiet.

"You know, I didn't know your family is in favor with changing the way of the Kingdom, tho it seems like you are not really affected when they are killed." I ask her as I remember when she got revive she doesn't mention of avenging her family but she is more angry about her being killed.

"My family viewed me as a failure, tho they are in favor with the Princess Manarina but what they wanted to achieve is a profit that they will gain when the Kingdom will be connected to other countries, all of the accusation that they get are all true, embezzlement, slavery and everything they even have connection with the margrave in selling some slaves, they enroll me in the academy to have a connection with the royal family to gain their favor if something will happen to their business." Canna said with a solemn face while she looking at the moons that are outside our carriage.

"I see so that's why you are so desperate to gain the affection of the prince and you antagonize me when you heard that I become his fiance."

"I'm supposedly be the fiance... I thought if I did that my family will finally viewed me as special."

"I can understand your feelings, I am the same too." I said as I remember my past lives my mother wanted me to marry a rich guy with stable job despite she knows that I'm a lesbian that's why I run away from home and find a job.

"You? Understanding me? You have everything you want, everyone is in love with you, you are so special that even the Royalty have their eyes on you? And you say you understand my situation? Are you mocking me?" Canna look at me with anger on her face.

"Canna, you didn't know I'm a slave." When I said that her eyes get wide. "I came from a small village of some bandits inside the forest, there they have their operation to kidnap some unfortunate victims and impregnate them and sell the child as a slave." I said that with a serious face and I can feel the reaction if Mila ad ee cane in the same place.

"No way... Then how..." Canna seems like she doesn't believe me.

"When I was a child in that village I'm being bullied and being left out, no one is attending me except by Mila." I look at Mila as I take her hands. "When I awaken my power there my life changes, I understand the world that I live in and I need a plan to get away from that place before they will sell me, I have struggle too and when I finally manage to free myself, I promise to myself that I will do everything with my power to make myself safe and comfortable, that's why Canna I understand your suffering, the suffocating place that you live in, that you wanted to get away but you can't."

"Kyrie... I'm so sorry, at first I thought that you are just an arrogant noble kid... I never thought that you actually suffer some more painful memories than I experienced, I'm so sorry." Canna become dejected after hearing my story so I take her hands.

"Don't apologize, I want you to prove to me with your actions, protect me, cherish me, be loyal to me. I want you Canna Madrigal."

"Yes, I will protect you with everything I got." She said as she kiss the back of my hand.

"Thank you."
***

In the room after Kyrie and her companion have left the new Queen Garam is still sitting on the chair while her knights are still at her back.

"Princ- I mean Queen Manaria are you sure you just going to let them go despite them being rude to you?" Justinicia ask Manaria while she sips at the tea that are being serve to her.

"Hmm... Isn't it more fun if we let the small animals to run as far as they can before we hunt them? I wanted thrill if I kill them right her it would be boring." Manaria said and the knights in her back knows well that their queen is enjoying herself for a moment.

"Tho, I cannot believe that someone had melted your Miracle, even tho it's a never-melting-ice, also I feel the exuding power of that red haired knight she have and one of her knight that have some unusual armor, she seems familiar but I don't recognize her." Justinicia said as she have remembering the red haired knight as she can feel the power that exuding in her body.

"This will be more fun that I expected, I cannot wait to see how strong they are." Manaria said as the knights get shiver went they see the sinister smile of Manaria for the first time.