Chapter 24: escapade

She run as fast as she can get with tears falling from her eyes, but she needs to survive as wish of her dying comrades.

Night have fallen as the exhaustion finally settles in she tried to fit in to a small crevice within a big boulder lying on a tree so she can hide her body, contemplating of what happen another guilt and sadness assaulted her and she cannot help but cry another tears after she left behind her beloved comrade that feels like a family to her than her real family, but she needs to move on so the sacrifice that the comrade will not in vein.

Morning when a little of her energy return to her body she tried to peek at the boulder to see if her pursuers manage to chase after, knowing they won't come she decide to move on to get out from this forest, she picks some fruits from the trees to replenish her hunger and with a waterskin still attach from her waist she drink the water inside and move forward.

Four days after trekking the dense forest she finally sees the opening of the forest and rush towards it but what waited for her are some soldier of her own Kingdom, thinking that she is now safe she calls the soldier to grab their attentions but what they respond shocks her.

"Really, our wait is rewarded, also what are the other are doing in there? First they are late now they let the princess to get away from them?" One of the soldier said, if Manarina remembers this man is the captain of the second battalion of her first born brother, not understanding what she have heard she just struck there not knowing what to do as the exhaustion and hunger already accumulated in her body hindering her to think clearly.

"Sir Hurloid, greetings we been attack by the soldier of neighboring country and I manage to runaway, if possible I want you to accompany me so I can report to the King, my father about my findings." Manarina with her mind in jumble manage to be polite and ask the man in front of her.

"There is no need for you to report Princess... No hypocrite! You are going to be executed right now as for killing the Knights of our country!" The man and 4 other soldiers brandish there sword and pointed towards a royalty, with this action this 5 men should be executed because they pointed their weapon to a member of royalty but without any witness this rule is null, Manarina not knowing what to do only stare at them, her thought processing is in rapid phase as she try to think what is going on 'me a hypocrite? I kill a knights?' with so many question in her mind she cannot fathom of what they trying to implement here and its too late to notice but one of the soldier already manage to get in front of her, but Manarina is not like any ordinary Princess she been train by a strong partner of her Salvia Azuri of her Blue Brigade, she is also been thought by the best Martial artist of their Kingdom, with her instinct she grab the man's hand that holding the sword and guide it away from her position then she rotate her body and deliver a kick to the back of the soldier.

"Men, surround her." The Captain barks a command the three other men surrounded the princess, now clear in mind and she already grab the sword in her waist she as she tried to converse.

"Wait, please listen to me I never killed a knight and we been attack by the neighboring country soldiers, I need to hurry to report it to my father." On guard she begs for their to understand but the Captain never budge and respond to her.

"Manarina Gamal, you are deem to be executed as you killed the important soldier of our country Salvia Azuri, there is no neighboring soldiers here you are just delusional." Being criticized Manarina got shock of what she just hear, 'I kill Salvia?' there is no way... Now the anger rush towards her, her friend who fights beside her for how many years, their bond is inseparable and their trust with each is other is more than a families and these guy just mock how she feel about her comrade, her friends, her partner. Now blood rush to her head the adrenaline starts to kick in and all of her senses is in highest her miracles started to manifest.

The miracle of Manarina is Future sight, she can see sixty seconds in the Future and if she focus she can also see days ahead. Now her miracle manifested and within a second the soldiers around her fell like fly that drop at the ground, she didn't kill them as they still soldiers of their country but she manage to deflect all of the upcoming attacks and return a hit.

Alone now the captain of the 2nd army brandish his sword. Of course this guy is strong the reason he is the captain.

"Tell me what is going on? Why are you attacking me and why are you suspecting me on the crime I didn't do?" Manarina also ready her guard for the upcoming attack.

"I have no rights to say it to you, it's just necessary for you to die here." The big man rush towards her swing his sword to the side but Manarina with her miracle already in  effect she anticipated the attack and block it but the man power is extra ordinary and she also blown to the side when both the metallic weapon collides.

The two of them started to return each of their attacks but Manarina already ahead of time can make a hit to the man but the man is in full armor, he is like a fortress as he is so hard and she have struggling to make a decisive cut towards him.

Knowing that this will not be finish until she exhausted she plan out to escape rather than being exhausted here and be killed by the man who accuses her without a definitive proof, because her future sight still in effect he already know the outcome of the fight, she will get exhausted and the man will cut her head off so to prevent that to happen she lead the guy in the protruding rock in the back then she use the rock behind her as  scaffolding and kick the man behind so she can jump in the other side, the man who didn't notice the rock get tripped and fell down to the ground, Manarina take this chance and runaway again as fast as she can to make the pursuing soldiers lose their sight.

She run and run and run with her exhausted body without knowing where her destination will be, she doesn't care anymore, when she think about she been criticized and accused of thing she didn't do, she doesn't understand the situation but one word that still stack inside her head 'you are necessary to die' they said, now if she go towards the Capital she might meet her end their so she just run towards a random destination so the soldier will not predict her location.

After a exhausted day of running away she finally succumb to her lack of energy and so she fell down to the ground, the only thing she can think is 'aa... This might be the end' not even have an energy to cry anymore she just lie there accepting her fate.

"Oh my, what she doing in here?" A voice of a woman can be heard in front of her but she have no energy to look at her. "Are you okay? Well looks like not, can't be help." And so the mysterious woman take the princess inside her shabby house.