Chapter 77: Annihilation

A thousand of soldiers are now in front of the town of Jilkins they are in alignment, others are brandishing their swords, other are pointing there spears at the front while the archers are pulling their bow.

In the very back of the thousand of soldiers is a man donn in a red armor with a large sword while he is riding in a large war horse with its own armor.

In front of them in their positions, they are donn in a sinister black armor and a helmet with some horns in variety, you can see their face but you can clearly see in the partition of their armors as they can see their body figures indicating that they are women.

Their number is miniscule than the large army in front of them but they still exuding some strength not faltering at the opponent despite the clear disadvantage and in the front of them riding a black wolf and the other one is riding an armored bear but you can clearly see the flame on it's paw that cinder the grass where it's standing.

The one who riding the wolf is a red haired woman with a sinister Armor a lance like a horn of a dragon, she also have horn in her in her head and her hair has it's own bluish flame.

The other one is a White haired with a strife on her hair shorter than the other one her whole body is exuding some green electrical discharge around her golden armor, she uses spear with a three point sharp like a trident.

The soldier that are against them gulp when they see the two women who clearly are the captain of this army.

"Everyone from the Jilkins town, Surrender now before we attack your town." One of the soldiers got into the front for negotiation.

What answer he get is a spear that have been thrown in the air exactly in his top of his head piercing his skull, throat and intense until it reach in the ground and his innards are dangling even the horse have been impaled together with him instantly killing the soldier despite him having his helmet.

Everyone got shock but the two women shout in unison that snaps back the soldiers indicating the start of the war.

"Engage!" Matilda shout to the knight of Kyrie and with vigor they also shout and run towards the soldiers.

The soldiers on other side also take this as a start and also ready their weapon to intercept them and an arrow started to rain, the arrows have so many different element, fire arrow, ice arrow and so on raining down to the opponent soldiers but the arrow lose its force when a sudden gust of wind intercepted the arrows as Viola use her Miracle to protect the ally.

Now that the arrow become futile the two captain who supposed to be in the back are now in the front of the soldiers who made their shields as wall and thrust their spear to the two people that engage but with one thrust of Salvia's large lance the shields of the opposite side become useless as she skewered the front line. Three people got skewered putting hole in their body, then her lance disappear and what manifest is another weapon, a large hammer.

She jump at the back of Hellebore who also tear the soldiers it attacked shredding their body, Salvia who change her weapon to a hammer smash it with the armor of the people that attack her and make a dent on the armor of the soldiers, a sound of bone breaking is resounding in the front everytime she swing the hammer. One bash of her hammer the head a female soldier got severe in her head, a man tried to attack her in the back but she swing the hammer from below of the man hitting his crotch, a blood spew in his mouth as he gasp some air with the intense pain and he limb in the ground like a puppet that got his string cut.

Matilda in other hand is like a lighting with her sweep movement that even the soldier cannot catch her movement and before they see her their face got severe in half, body split in two and their feet is now detached in their body. All they can see is a green electricity as she moves in the battlefield.