Chapter 61: Have some pride

"Can you atleast get down on my desk." Said by the green short haired child sitting in her big chair.

"It's cozy this way." I said while having a relaxing arms in my head.

"Haaa..." She sighed "so about what you promise, its okay to assume that you will not do anything at the school right?" She said glancing at me then at the ground red with her face.

"Of course, I said already that I just wanted a normal school life, tho I just want some freedom to do what I think is right if someone bothers me, that's the only condition I have and I will behave myself." I said while I face in my side now my arms supporting my head then I notice something about this woman.

She glancing at me... No somewhere else in my body, right now I'm wearing a black dress with a string strap open shoulder so basically my armpit is showing and this woman keeps glancing at this particular area.

"Ehm... Well if you say so." She tried to calm herself.

What happen awhile ago we have an argument and she wanted to kick me out of school, I tried to persuade her to change her mind but she didn't back down and so I have no choice but to negotiate with her.

I have this ability that can summon my companion that I have revive and turn to undead, I discover it when I was in the middle of checking out our mine, I got lost with the other specially Salvia and I been attack by a bear then with me praying that hoping somebody will come to protect me my shadow suddenly manifest Salvia and then she save me. I actually got scared in that moment but thankfully I manage to acquire that skill in pinch and thats when I learn a new ability.

Now I use that ability to "negotiate" with the principal but she didn't back down and she tried to fight my knight but my knight is strong and she one sidedly beat down the little girl.

"Fufu..." I chuckle when I remember that moment.

"Why did you laugh so suddenly." The little girl suddenly raise her brow giving me a weird look.

"Ah, I remember when Salvia is about to slice you in half you fell butt first in the floor wet yourself and cry like a baby... Fufu." I said and I cant help myself she said she is an adult yet she cry like a child.

"Shu-shut up! And who's fault is that?" She said looking at me gritting her teeth. "Ehm..." She again clear her throat. " Anyway, As I promise I will not rebuke your application and also are you really sure that the royal will not go for your head if they learn that you embarrassed the prince in front of other student?" She ask with a doubt I can feel it.

"Still not believing me?" I said with disappointment. "They will not do anything that will upset me, I have some cards that keeps them in check if they tried something funny, tho them forcing their child to be my fiance is kinda annoying but as long as they not incur my wrath I will not lay out my card on them." I said with a confident in my voice.

The little green hair elf girl look at me as if she is waiting something... Something that I need to tell her before she believe me, me noticing that look at her with smug. "Do you want to know what cards do I have to make them shut their mouth?" The elf girl widen her eyes then she made a serious face and nod.

"Alright I tell you but if I tell you this you will swear to me that you will be my ally?" I said challenging her.

She hesitate a little and ponder for a while. "If possible I don't want me or the school to be caught up if the royals will know that I'm collaborating with you... This school, no this town is out of grasp of Royal family as it owned with the blood and sweat of the co founder, the only relation of this town to the kingdom is its in their jurisdiction and the fact that they make the lord of this town a part of their nobility but still I don't want the kingdom to send their soldiers in this town if possible." She said with hesitant voice, im sure she wanted to know the cards but she prioritizing her people rather than her curiosity.

I smile as I kinda like this girl now. "The princess is still alive." I said out of nowhere.

She then widen her eyes shock at the words then cast a spell that surrounded the whole room. "Are you out of your mind? What if someone hears you?" She said with angry face.

I poke her nose because I find her cute. "Don't worry about that." I said with a little tease.

"Anyway... Is it true? The whole town is in turmoil because the royal family announce the death of the princess, even the lord of this town is depressed, he is in the princess faction and supported her to be the next ruler as he also want to co exist with the other races but now that dream gone vanished after the death of the princess and now you are telling me that she is alive?" She said in a small quiet voice trying her best not to shout.

"I know the plan of the Royals thats why me having this information means if I release it on public the people of this Kingdom will criticize the royal as I know that the princess is popular with the masses." I said with a smug.

"Not only they criticize the Royal family, worst it will start a revolt." She said deeps in thought then she look at me straight in the eyes discerning if I saying the truth.

I look at her straight without faltering then smile at her. "So... Is there a proof?" She said.

"Proof?" I point at Salvia who quietly drinking some tea.

"Huh?" She look at the knight still shaking when she remember what the knight did to her.

"She is the one and only Salvia Azuri the Kingdoms strongest knight." I said with a pride, so this is how it feels when you have a honor child.

"No way! They told us that the princess and the 5 knights have perish when they got ambush by the neighboring enemy?" She said hands in her head.

"Well technically they are dead, I revive them after all tho the Princess is alive and well." I said in response to the disbelief elf.

"This... This is really a very crucial information... If the people will find out about this, it means they might revolt with the Royals... And the nobility that backing the princess might kill someone just to get this information... Are you sure you are gonna be fine?" She said and I feel like she is worried in my well being.

"Don't worry, the information is not only my cards, I have a powerful knights that can go against the kingdoms pride and joy." I said with my chest held high.

"You... You really have some pride." She said perplex of what she gonna react.