Chapter 4: Runaway

I can't sleep at night of what I discover, this whole village is not actually a village rather a breeding ground for slaves. I cannot blink an eye fearing that if I close it even a single second my second life would disappear I need to get away from this place as much as I can, I mean I don't really have an attachment to this place, the father that I grow doesn't feel like a parent for me, I have no friends and the adults only looking at me at weird look, there is no reason to stay in this place or save someone.

Mila... She is a good girl a saint if I say to myself but I cannot save her, I'm weak I have no power I want to save myself before I need to save others that's my feelings, I feel guilt but I'm sorry I cannot save Mila.

Now that I calm myself I need a plan, I cannot just runaway from this thick forest I don't even know where I'm going at if ever I runaway now, I need at least a map but even I have a map there are monsters more powerful than the wolf I revive, I may get away in this place but I'm not yet safe, what should I do?

While pondering at myself I can hear some voices in our little hut. I can heae a little moan of a girl inside our house, really? Inside our house? I'm not dumb enough to know what is going on, I can hear my father and it looks like he is doing it with Mila.

So this is the reason why I see her every night on the houses of other adult men, I really thought she is a saint instead she is just a prostitute.

While they keep doing it they started to converse.

"Mister, ah, Mister Ludgig please you can do it with just me but don't let other touch the children." Mila plead, I got my eyes wide open, I'm sorry for misunderstanding you, you really are a saint.

"Keep your mouth shut, I am the rules here." I hear that father slap Mila as it resound at the silent night.

"Ah, Sorry but please, not the children." I can hear that Mila is crying and I feel bad about it but knowing that I have no power I can only clench my fist and endure this miserable feelings.

"Yeah, they are still child, but... Hmmm... Kyrie, despite her petite stature and her weirdly unknown origin she has this beauty and I'm sure when she grow up she will be this beautiful woman, maybe I will keep her for myself." When I hear that an alarm is ringing inside my head 'no, no, no I need to run!' I get up immediately and crawl up in the window small enough for me to fit in and when I fall the ground I step in the twig that created a small sound.

"Huh? Kyrie?" Call out by my father. "Shit, did she hear me? Where are you? Don't try to run!" I held my breath as sit down in the hut wall as the darkness cover my small stature when suddenly...

"Kyrie! Please run away as far as yo-"

"Damn woman! Get off of me!" i hear the two is having a commotions so I take this chance and run away outside the village gate.

I didn't see my father chase after me but I exhaust myself and use all my might to run away far from this place and head towards my cave.

Morning when I woke I feel a soft sensation in my cheek and when I open my eyes I saw the wolf looking at me worried.

"Thank you very much." I said to him as I pat the head of this big wolf.
I remember what happen yesterday, I heard the fathe- that man that he wanted to keep me, I will never let that happen, I feel bad for Mila but I wish she was okay.

Now I should think how can I get out this thick forest, in my whole life this is the only place I know, I need to get stronger. I look at the wolf and the other animals I revive and they look at me soullessly, I need to make more of companions.

As I resolve myself and plan out my escape I started to collect some dead animals and revive them one by one ranging from small bird to big rat like creature, the one who hunt is my wolf and everytime he killed an animal it feels like I can feel rejuvenated what is this feeling?! One time I saw him gnawing a rabbit the flesh ripping it apart with his sharp canine teeth and all I feel is fascination, the dripping blood in the bloody teeth of my loyal companion feels like amazing to watch, it feels like I also want to join, dissect the flesh of this poor rabbit pieces by pieces what is going on with myself?

As we keep hunting some animals near the cave I also secure some food that I need to consume, I mostly eat fruits because I don't know how make fire and eating fresh flesh will only make me sick so I have no choice.

3 days have past and I almost hunted the animals in this area, I don't know if its enough for me to get out of this forest but when I think about it, if somehow I manage to get out of this forest this villager... No they are more like bandit, they will not stop hunting me because they know what I look like... If I want to secure my safety I need to kill them, haa, haa why, why my heart racing so much? Why I feel excited from the idea of them being killed by me, why I feel it would be fun what is this feeling... I feel like I need to do it, killing them.