Chapter 45: Undead Recruitment

Midnight outside of the town, together with Mila, Salvia, Primrose and me with one glowing stone in my hands we are here because I have something I wanted to try.

"I will begun now." I said as I extend my arms to produce a black miasma from hand, in front of me are the corpses of dead slaves that I bought along when I buy the slaves.

There is a theory I wanted to try, I'm still not really sure what happen when I revive my former father and he become an uncontrolable skeleton monster. My only guess to why he become like that is because of his negative emotion, after I order him to kill the bandit in that village his uncontrollable rage against me have accumulated and he breaks my control and become like that. As to why I will try them to the corpses of slaves is because of their negative emotion like regrets, shame and revenge. This people has been thrown to slavery maybe because they are criminals, debt slaves or just unfortunate beings, it's perfect catalyst if I say to myself.

Mila and others didn't become uncontrollable as I have also a guess, Mila is no doubt a kind person, Salvia in other hand as they told me they already known in some future an unforeseen danger will eventually claim their lives so they already anticipated their death with no regrets as a part of their chivalry, Hellebore is a monster of course he also have rage but he is an animal and maybe doesn't even know that I revive him, he only sees me as the one who help him hence he become loyal to me, and Killy because of trauma she regress to being a child and doesn't remember what happen or when she died the reason she doesn't become uncontrollable monster.

As the black smoke enters the first body it twitches and she suddenly rise, anyway all of the corpse are girls as the slave merchant told me the one who always got return are those weak girls who after they used them for their carnal desires they torture them until they can't even move and return them like a broken toys.

"Huh, this is your power?" Primrose got surprise as the body of the woman rise she stand up and look around, now I've confirm it, my power got stronger, the thin corpse that in the process of decaying came back with its mass and colorization. You can't even tell that she is an undead, she looks like a normal person.

"Huh? I'm supposed to be dead..." The girl look at her hands and move it, then she finally notice us.

"How are your body?" I ask, the naked woman in front of us look at me and when she saw me she immediately kneel.

"I'm fine, my body is in perfect shape, I can move any limbs." She said still kneeling.

"I understand that, but why did you kneel?" I ask.

"I don't know, my body just move and my mind tells me that I should serve you no matter what the reason." She said.

"Hmm... I see then I will accept it as confirmation to become one of my knight are you okay with that?"

"Yes, please I want to serve you and be useful, I just want to confirm, are you the one who perhaps bring me back to life?" She now looking up at me and her brown eyes scan my whole being and I feel in her eyes the admiration she is giving to me.

"Yes." I gave her the confirmation.

"My name is Ismilda, a commoner, I become a slave dept because my husband cheated on me and he sold me and take away all of my savings, I want to take revenge but I realize that I'm the one who choose him without knowing him so I give up and accept my predicament. Now that you revive me, I have no combat experience but I'm willing to learn." She told me without me even asking but it doesn't feel bad.

"You will be trained by my knights so don't worry about experience." I said and then give her some clothes.

"Thank you Master." She said as she takes the clothes and so I continue my revival of the corpses.
---

As I go to another body Primrose commented in my side.

"I'm amaze, I remember only that necromancer can revive dead bodies but they only become an undead monster, no intelligence and decaying in grotesque, but what I see is complete revival like a God miracles." She said with amazement in her voice.

"No, they are still undead, my first revival with the animals they are completely decaying and mindless, Mila even cannot speak, but maybe my power become stronger so now I can completely revive them." I explain to the amaze Primrose.

"I see, but I still believe that your miracles are like a miracles of a God." She said firm on her beliefs, I didn't argue anymore more as their is no point, I don't even know on what extent my power will become, as long as I can create a safer haven and that I can move around freely without worrying about my safety I will use my power to its fullest to benefit myself.

As I continue the next corpse same as before is convulsing then she stand up but there is wrong in her reaction she is like perplex and confuse looking around and a smoke is coming out from her body.

"Mila, Salvia prepare for battle." I said and the two get in front of me.

"Why! Why! What did I do wrong? Father mother why? Why!? I didnt do anything wrong, I only did that for the sake of my brother, mother, father why!? I didn't kill him because I want to, but I did it because it's needed, why noone can understand me? Why!? Why!!!" And then a bluish flame wrap around her body and her head become a skeleton.

"She become a wraiths. Normal attacks don't affect her be careful!" Primrose said and the two nods at her. Ismilda also come forwards despite her only armor is this thin cloth, I appriaciate her but she doesn't need to as because Salvia bring out only her sword and Mila cast a spell of blinding light at the wraith.

The wraith evaded the incoming light beam but she didn't manage to dodge Salvia's incoming sword, her body get slice as her torso burst in flames and she writhe in agonizing flame.

"I won't forgive you all!" She said as a burst of flame exploded in the mid air. Mila cast a barrier around us, thankfully the corpse also got inside the barrier as it large enough to cover a mansion. The wraiths after bursting in flames of bluish fire she become an ash as she blown away by the wind. "Brother I..." She said before she completely gone.

"Wew, as expected, the corpse with lots of negative emotion before they died will become an Uncontrollable monster." I said as everyone finally settled in. "Okay let's continue." I said as if nothing happens.

"You will continue after something like that happens?? We almost got killed if not with Ms. Salvia and Ms. Mila you know? Haa... You are so careless Mistress." She said as if getting disappointed at me, my nerves in head got pop.

"Primrose!" I said smiling at her.

"Uhmm... Mistress, you have cute smile but your eyes are not smiling at all." She said as she backing at me.

"All four in the ground, now." I said.

"Grrr... I will not yield! Will power!" She said.