Chapter 53: King's fear

"Father, what happen this is not so you?" The first prince look at his father eye with criticizing gaze.

"Son, you should know when to accept defeat, not only we lost the respect of our people but they all look us down." The King still angry but calmly tell his family and shoulder the shame.

Kyrie and her companion watching this unfold have now repute of what the king said 'what a good king despite what he did and his actions' Kyrie's thought.

"Father, is the truth that you assassinated my sister? Your own daughter?" Leonila after hearing this while she is with Kyrie, tears building up in her eyes, she cant believe her family, a blood related family did a despicable thing, she knows how her father rules but she have no idea that her father and siblings instigated to kill their own blood... She have no idea of why, she have so many question but its the only words she squeeze out on her mouth.

The King look at his daughter without remorse or guilt he only look at her eyes, Leonila looking at the king without a single words coming from his mouth take it as confirmation, she falls to her knees and the tears building up her eyes finally letting go.

"Looks like you have some family dispute here and I have no intention to join this drama so as I already know what you called here for I have no intention to stay further and wanted to leave as soon as possible, all I can say is, you have no jurisdiction in "OUR" land so if possible and I will say this to your face, LEAVE US ALONE." Kyrie after clapping her hand grabbing the attentions of all the people inside speak out her mind and preparing to leave.

"You! Scrumptious brat." The second prince got annoyed of the attitude of Kyrie tried to scowl and grab his bastard sword again only to get halt by his father. "Father?"

"It's useless." He speak in a solemn voice and didnt say any further. His son tried to say something but he sees his father eyes calm yet powerful, he can feel the anger is building up but he trying to conceal it thats make the second prince didn't want to speak anymore, he already seen that eyes before.

"Ah, by the way before we leave, I like to mention something that will make you all fall into chaos." Kyrie look back straight to the king face unwaveringly on the glaring eyes of the king and drop a big information that shocks not only the castle people but also her most trusted knight.

She smile sweetly and innocently and grin from ear to ear "The princess is still alive."
---

The commotion have seattled everyone is on edge inside the throne room, Leonila bowling in the floor now stops her tears and stare only in the window to the sky, the king is seated on his throne not speaking a single word deep in thoughts, the others are the same, with the information that Kyrie drop everyone is on edge and not knowing what to do.

They already announce that the beloved Princess of the people are dead slayed by the enemy country, they are trying to use the death of the princess so the people who are charm by her will try to get revenge and join the army.

Despite their announcement saying that they have pride in their knights and soldiers they are aware that their soldiers are unmotivated and not raring to go to war, the people are not bothering to enlist themselves as they find this kingdom at peace despite them being racist.

The royal family specially the king wanted a war, he wanted to defeat the neighboring countries to expands it's land as it shown in the map their country is in disadvantage resource wise.

The reason why he instigated the assassination of the princess as to give a reason for the people to take revenge and also to stop the princess as she wanted to make peace to other countries.

It actually work and more people are now joining the army, the royal family is now training the new recruits, the soldiers that doesnt know about the fiasco is now motivated to avenge their princess specially the blue rose.

The army of the princess hearing this news are now enrage they wanted to go and avenge their comrade as the King wanted.

But now the king saw a crack on his plan, with the addition of Kyrie presence he find a crack that if not dealt with immediately it will ruin everything, but the question is how? He already saw how powerful the individual that surround with her, he might proud and powerful but he ain't idiot to not accept the fact that he will lost if he will chase that girl.

The king deeps on thought on how he can make Kyrie shut her mouth. Kyrie still not spread the rumor and her words are not yet confirmed but on how she speak it, it had weight that the King cannot fathom to deny, if the princess is really alive and the people will know this information, they will look at the Royal family as untrustworthy and look down on them, the soldier will lost the motivation and the worst is the people of this country will instigated a revolt.

For the first time in his life he feels fear at the tiny hands of a small single girl.