Chapter 68: Team in shumbles

Two metal clangs with each other as it echoes inside this cave full of protruding crystal that illuminates the whole hole.

"This is getting annoying, why they are so hard, this is supposed to be an easy floor." Told by the girl with a fiery hair.

"Don't just focus on slashing also use your Miracle." Snark by the beautiful girl with a raven black hair, that is me.

"I know!" Replied by Canna who are having a hard time dealing with the monster.

"It's so hard, how do adventurer fight these?" Leonila with some spear technique also dealing with it as for others, Sakura is useless as the arrow just bounce, the whip of Eri does not do any damage and of course without any abnormality status no purify Kim is just standing beside me, and I didn't do anything.

"How about you help too? You are 'the strongest' in our class right?" Canna with annoyance visible in her voice look at me while slashing at the monster with rapier that are now so red because she applied heat.

"Stugmites are really hard to deal, with their crystal shell like armor that protects their body." Salvia said to us as she said the monster in question is like a hedgehog tho the spiky in its back is crystals but they are slow and can only do is throw some tiny rocks at us.

"I see, I assume that in contract that you cannot help us unless of emergency and also you cannot give us some hint of how we handle them?" I ask Salvia who actually is eager to go in front to protect me.

"Yes, As Milord said, I can just watch and when I deem that it's dangerous I will sprang into action." Hmm well it will not experience if she will tell us anything.

I watch the battle unfold as our two melee fighter are struggling to fight the hard monster I realize that if they can protect their back do they also protect their belly?

"Hey, tried to flip it and see if the stomach is soft." I suggest and as if some eureka have enter their brain the two sprung to action and flip the 1 meter size monsters using their foot.

The monster struggles to flip back but we can fully see its stomach.

The two melee fighter stabs the monsters with no effort and they crumble into ash and disappear.

"It made us look so dumb." Canna said frustrated from the fact that the monster is too easy to deal with.

"Well, it's just floor one so of course they will be easy." I commented and the monster drop some stone so I told Kim to take it as she held our backpack that Salvia have been given to us.

"Haha, well thankfully that Kyrie give us some advice, tho how do you know?" Leonila said while helping my servant.

"Well, I already seen some anim- monsters with the same body shape and usually their back is so hard yet their stomach is too soft." I explain as we continue our venture, I almost explain the turtle.

"Hmmp... I'm sure you just got some advice with your so oh lover." Canna remark and get ahead and suddenly she trip and trigger a trap that almost skewer her thankfully Eri notice it and use her shadow magic to catch the pointy stakes.

"That's what you get, everyone be careful it's seems their are some traps, please Canna lead as the way." I said teasing at her.

"As if! I almost die you know?" She said with tears in the corner of her eyes.

And so we move forward and fight the same monster and because we already know the weakness of our enemy we can easily deal with them, the one who slow us are the traps tho so we use the long spear of Leonila to see if some traps will trigger.
**

After a few hours of exploration we manage to find a room.

"This are treasure room, usually it have some small boss monster that will guard a treasure, and also after you defeat it the room will become a safe room so adventurers can use it to rest and also it replenish some Mana." Salvia explain.

"Everyone are you ready?" I said to them and everyone nods.

"You are the only one who doesn't do anything tho?" Of course Canna will give some remarks, I let her be because her annoyed face is cute.

"Okay let's enter." I said ignoring the annoyed Canna and we open the door and in the middle is a Gorilla, yes It's really a Silver Back Gorilla tho when I said silver it literally have silver armor on its back and have a semicircle shield like on it's two hand that if it combine it will become a circular shield and if it attach to it's silver back he become a ball of sphere.

The size of the Gorilla is not taller than us maybe a two meter in height and if it become a ball it will become one and half.

Right now it got aware of our presence and started to ball then it rolled on us, Canna and Leonila jump together but because they are not used to fight together their coordination is in shambles and two of them hit each other shoulder and the Ball already in front of them and they collided that made the two ladies flew a few inches and the ball U-turned and retract to become a Gorilla again.

"Damn it! What is wrong with you? You know that I will intercept the Ball why you get in my way?" Canna angrily glare at Leonila as both of them have bloody nose maybe the impact is too much.

"No, you are the one who intercept me!" And they both glare with each other but the Gorilla doesnt mind it and it started to ball again.

"Both of you stop fighting, its not time for that." I said to them but Canna look at me angrily.

"Shut up useless!" Actually it tics me off and smile at her.

"Alright I have no choice but to lend you the glimpse of my power you damsel in distress." I said as I take some old branch in my pocket and throw it on the floor, it started to sprout and become a tree and now it tangled on the ball with its vine.

As expected the balled monkey is too hard to crush but I knew that one of us can penetrate this hard shell.

"Canna, go." I said with looking at her she looks at me with disbelief. "I said go, what are you looking for?" I said reprimand her.

"You really loves to bark some order." She said but she still stand up and accumulate some heat on her rapier.

I can feel the hot temperature in the air as she make a stance pointing her rapier on the silver ball, the balled monster still struggling with the vines but the rapier that so hot it already producing flame get stab in the monster like a hot knife got stab of the butter, as expected the armor of this Gorilla is a metal and with intense heat it will melt.

We can hear the cry of the monster as Canna stabs the ablaze rapier and after a few minutes it become dust and crumbled.

"Damn it, I used too much power that even the rapier got melted." Everyone become stupefied by Canna's showcasing her ability.

"Hmmm... That lady power is so good, if she will train with our rank she will really outshine even other of my sisters." I hear the comment of Salvia in her whispery voice.

"Good work." I said as I come near her and pat her head, she look at me with surprise and her face is burning red then her eye brows align and I can see grit her teeth, I thought she going to slap my hands but instead she look at the ground.

"Thank you." She said in a small voice and I can help but smile, God she is really cute when docile.