Chapter 5: Visitor

As usual early in the morning Im gathering with anything that I can eat at the same time looking out for any path so I can go out of this forest, the undead animals that I keep inside my secret cave are getting bigger in numbers, now I even hunt for snakes to add them to my growing army, also the animals here not the usual animal you can see in my previous world, even I call them rabbit but they have horn protruding in their head, the bird beck are so sharp that they can easily put a hole in the human body as for wolf they are the typical wolf that you see in my previous world but the only difference is their bloody eyes and black steel like canine.

While I'm at the back of my companion I saw something in the ground so I check it out, it's a mound of brown like an ant hill but when I finally get near I can see it's a fur rather than a dirt, it's as bear and its dead.

The wapping smell of putrid odor got into my nose and I winch a little, the smell of decay, I can also see the bones on this decaying corpse as the maggots squirming in the body breaking it down.

The difference of this bear to the bear I know it had a body armor in it's back and face like a helmet, I want to have one because it look so strong but can I even revive it in this state? Im contemplating of what to do well it wont hurt me if I try so I tried to conjure my revival magic and as the same black smoke crawls into the beast it's started to move.

"Oh, did I success?" As I telling myself that the big bear stand up and I cant help but look up as the bear has this huge height of 2 or maybe 2.5 meters tall, I'm kinda afraid to get near it but the bear didnt react at me and just waiting for my actions, I take it as a sign that this bear is now my minion. "Hmm... Welcome to my army I guess?" I said jokingly, but I cannot help but feel happy, now I have a wolf and a bear maybe they can at least go fight with the adults in that village right? "Okay, let's go back I said and hop on the back of the wolf and the bears followed us, we also hunt a little.

It's been a week now since I ran away in that village of bandits I wonder what they are doing, are they looking for me? As I walk near the cave I can feel a presence and I can hear the squeal of the animals that I revive, don't tell me? I rush my wolf to get hurry and the bear are left behind a little because its slow.

As I get near the cave entrance I see a person, so I hide in the small partition near the entrance and peak a little.

"God damn it, why there are so many undead animals her? Is this a dungeon or something? But this, this is some items I recognize from Kyrie, I'm sure this is the hiding place of that brat!" I hear the voice of the man that i used to call father as he keeps hacking up the mice I revive.

I feel anger boiled down on me, how dare you kill the babies I have revive, you gonna pay for this. With my anger rising I step out and shout to the man.

"Can you please stop killing the children I raise!" I said warning him without thinking my own safety.

"You, I see, I dont know how you did this but you are going home with me!" He said while he brandishing his sword.

"If I say no?" I said provoking him, I dont even know what I'm doing.

"I dont need your consent, you are going with me either you like it or not!" He said while walking towards me.

As he walking near me I command the animals to attack him but without caring he step on the mice and rabbit like they are nothin, i forgotten this guy is a professional hunter and a bandit, he also serve as a knight when he is still in a country. I knew this information because he likes to boast it within the village, I dont know the reason why he is a bandit now though, wait Im actually in danger?
While kicking the rats and rabbits he didnt realize there is another animal in the vicinity, the bird with a sharp beck ranging with a length of 12 inches is coming on his way like an arrow head, he notice it and deflect it with his sword but its not alone there are hundreds of them, maybe I over hunt the birds a little and I feel bad about that.

"What? There is this many?" He tried to parried the incoming arrow like bird but because its too many he can't dodge all of them and some got burrowed in his flesh taking small chunks of it. "Argh... What the hell! They are annoying!" He said while he is swarmed by, then Im not stopping as the snakes I revive start to heads their way into him, this snake has potent venom as one of the adult man say in the village, it cannot kill but in can paralyze you instead, when he see that he suddenly raise his hand and a flame started to accumulate in his palm "Now you done it, fire wall" he said and a raging wall of fire covered him and the birds keep falling down the snakes keeps attacking him jumping themselves in fire without minding the flame and they turn to ash because of that.

"Stop attacking" I command in hurry, so they will suicide attack themselves as long I wont stop them huh, I need to command them properly if Im gonna use them as an attacking warrior. I look at the man when he subsided the fire wall with an angry face looking at me.

"You did it bitch, I'm going to hurt you now, prepare yourself I will chop down that legs of yours so you won't run away at me again." I feel shiver down my spine, its look like he ain't joking.

"Hmm, can you even do it?" Why, why did I provoke him more? But this excitement... I cannot help but getting excited not with fighting him but the thought of him getting shedder to pieces with my beloved companion wolf.

"Bitch! Why are you smiling do you think Im joking here?" Im smiling? I cant help but touch my mouth and I can feel the edge of my mouth rising. "You gonna regret on you running away on me!" As he said that he started running towards me raising his sword to slash in my torso, his speed is unbelievable that I cant help but stare at him like a mouse staring at a snake and cannot move because of fear.

I keep waiting for the sword to hit me as I close my eyes but it didnt touch my skin, and I heard a loud cling.

"What the heck? You are just a forest wolf? How can you have that strength." I got curious at what he say so I open my eyes and I see my wolf biting the sword of the man with its metal like black canine. "Damn you!" The man suddenly kick my wolf and the mouth grabbing the sword get lose and the wolf push over me so I fall down together with my wolf but he stand up immediately and tried to protect me growling with the man. "Haha, I can't believe, a forest that should be feral and doesnt like any human is shielding this brat? Hmmm.. now that I see it, this wolf have a dead eye, is this an undead? Hey, Kyrie tell me what did you do? How can you even do this? Is this even your work?" He said while he in stance preparing to strike again.

"I have no reason to tell you." I said, I can't believe I can converse with this guy as calm as possible even tho Im fearing with my life here.

"Hmmm... I never even thought you have the ability to converse like that, in the past you never even talk to any children your age and act like erratic kid that even adult avoiding to associate with you, but now I can feel an intelligent within you, who are you really?" Did this man insult me unwillingly?

"I don't know what you are talking about and I have no reason to tell you anything, you are not my parent." I said like mocking him but he only chuckles in respond.

"He, you can answer like that? Fair enough I'm not your parents, When you are just a baby I just found you inside a magic circle for summoning, maybe they tried to offer you as a sacrifice but maybe it failed and I dont see any people in that place so I take you with me, but to think you have this ability when you grow up. Maybe if I sell you to a cult maybe they fetch me a high price dont you think?" I got surprise with this information that he tell me, no way Im just a sacrifice? Who even do that and why they even do that? Now I got more questions than answer.

"Thank you for that information I guess?" I said to him then command my wolf to attack him, my wolf jump at him but he dodge it and stab the wolf stomach but the wolf didnt stop, it wriggles its body until the sword got loosen and he tried to bite the arms of the man.

"Damn, this wolf is really strong." He said as he side stepping but my wolf is faster and even though he stab or slash the skin of the wolf, it didnt bother him as if he doesnt feel any pain, I mean its undead, but still this man is over powering my wolf after he learn the attack pattern, he really a knight as the rumor says.

After a short intervals my wolf limb are not good anymore, its speed gets lower but this dog still protecting me, I feel warm feelings inside me, this loyalty even though Im using it on my selfish reasons.

As I feel a warm and joy feeling toward this loyal dog I can feel my power is leaving in my body and I feel weaker, no... Why now? Please I don't want to faint right now, but I cannot help it the energy is leaving my body and I see myself falling to the ground.