Chapter 42: Home

"I can't believe that the guild master let us receive our Adventurer's card without going to a test." Primrose commented while she is inside the back of the carriage, me and Salvia are in front couch as there is no really seats inside, most of the time that the carriage well steps at a rock she get fling inside hitting her big butt on the wooden floor of the carriage, tho she seems to like it.

"Well after they witness the situation of what we did to those three there is no really point of proving our strength tho Salvia did the most of beating." I respond.

"I only did that because they are imprudent and disrespectful, also they have dirty mind." Salvia join the conversation.

Now we are heading towards the town of Jilkins.
---

Night when we stop at the clearing because we need to make a camp here, of course Salvia is undead so she doesn't feel tired so if possible I can sleep inside the carriage while she keeps going but the horse is not, the other reason is despite she can eat she still getting hungry, the food they consume are the soul of their prey, so after we stop and prepared our camp she gone to hunt some monster in the vicinity.

"Hmm... This so called rock salt, they did really change the texture and enhance the flavor of food." Primrose got amaze after tasting the meat that we prepared.

"Are elves also eat meat?" I ask her randomly, my common sense about elves that they are vegetarians.

"Huh? Of course, we are people too who eat and drink what do you think we are? Really these human think that they are superior." Now she takes offense what I said, tho it's not what I really mean.

"That not what I mean tho." I continue eating while she keeps mumbling about being equal.

Salvia finally return with some monster she hunted, it's look like some rabbits and birds.

"I have return Milady." She said.

"Good work, you want some?" I offer her some barbeque that we prepared.

"Just a little." She said and sat down by my side.
---

I woke up still sun hasen't rising yet, we don't have time here so I don't really know what time is it, Salvia let me sleep in her lap and I see her patting my hair.

"Good Morning Milady." She said with a smile illuminated by our camp fire.

"Uhn... Haaa." I yawn then hug her because I'm still a little sleepy and she just let me be while still patting my hair.
---

The sun has rise and we are ready to go continue our journey.

After a few days we can finally see the Town of Jilkins.

"So this is the town." Primrose mention. "So what is my real purpose why did you buy me? For your entertainment? Letting out your stress? Because I'm beauty?" I got surprise by her sudden question, now that she mention it I also doesn't know why I bought her, I mean the purpose of us buying slave so we can have a loyal worker that will not betrayed us so of course she also will be that worker but why did I even bring her along with me?

"Hmmm... Now that you ask that, I wonder why, maybe because it funny to tease you?" I said jokingly.

"I see." For some reason she is sad with my answer, I let her be for now because I also have no reason why I bought her and bring along in my journey, or what I think her purpose.

We finally at the entrance of the town and I can see Hellebore and Mila already using her wings to fly are approaching us.

"Huh? A monster? Why we are not stopping?" Primrose is panicking at Hellebore who is approaching us rapidly.

I made Salvia stop the carriage and get on the ground then the dog nuzzle in to me in contact.

"Mistress that's dangerous! Ms Salvia why are you just looking at her dearly she is being attack by a giant black wolf." Primrose is in disbelief.

"Master!" Finally Mila reach us and she instantly hug me, I almost fall from the ground.

"Eh? A woman with wings? Celestial? But I never heard of Celestials with black wing before." Primrose now is in confusion at what happening in front of her.

"Master! Smell, Master Warmth, Master... Master... Haaa haaa..." Okay, its getting out of hand, Mila is so close to me smelling me everywhere and out of nowhere she lick my hands. "It's Master taste." She said drooling.

"Wait a minute Mila, what are you doing?" I pull back my hand then she snap out of her daydreaming and look at me.

"I'm so sorry, I lose control I just missed you so much." She said and hug me again so I pat her.

"Ms Salvia... Who is that and why she seems to be possessive with Mistress?" Ask by Primrose.

"I can understand her feelings." Salvia instead answer her vaguely.

"Primrose, they are my companions, the wolf one is Hellebore he is my pet, this woman is my companion Mila." I introduce them to Primrose. "She is Primrose, she is a slave but I brought her along."

"Hello, nice to meet you." Mila gone towards her and wanted to shake hands, when the two touch with their hand Mila pull her over with out warning then smelled her... Are you a dog?

"Ouch, what is wrong with you?" Primrose got surprise and complaint.

"I can smell the scent of Master from you? What is the meaning of this?" She have a keen smell now?

"Ah, maybe because I sat on her." When we are in travel the sunlight become so hot that I enter the carriage as it have a roof and because I don't want to feel the wracking of the carriage I sat on the lap of Primrose.

"Sat on her?!" I can feel the amount of jealousy coming from Mila...

"Its not really that important, anyway do you have anything to say to me now that I'm back?" I ask her then she calm down and smile at me.

"Welcome home, Master." She said and bow to me.