Chapter 55: Towards the Academy

It happened when the people in the town of Jilkins are getting ready to do their work, a knight from the palace have come with a letter that for Kyrie.

6 months have passed after that visit to the castle, the Royal family didn't attacked or bothered the town that Kyrie reside or trying to pester them, nothing really unusual happened, Kyrie is now readying on her journey towards the the academy as recommended by her new mother.

Kim hurriedly pass the letter to her master as Kyrie is eating her breakfast.

The letter is sealed with the Royal seal so its no brainer to think who it come from, Kyrie frown in the letter at her hands while thinking what is written inside.

She unceremonious ripped the envelope and almost tear the letter inside, she read it at first she have this deadpan face scouring the words then her face distorted in disgust at the content.

"What's the matter, Milady?" Salvia her personal Knight and her lover become curious as why her Beloved make that face 'is it another invitation to the palace?' Salvia thinks.

"Did the King invited you again?" Mila having the same thought ask Kyrie directly.

"Hmm... More so..." Kyrie answer their question and throw the letters to ground as if it's nothing. "They are inviting me to a party and they trying to introduce me to their youngest son."

"Huh?" Everyone got surprise by the nonchalant answer of Kyrie. No matter how you twist and turn the words its obvious that the king wanted to betrothed their son to Kyrie.

"Those Royals!" Mila realizing this release and illuminate the room with light aura as her anger rises, she also one of the lover of Kyrie and she cant help but feel like she is being disrespected tho the Royal didn't know their situation.

"Calm down Mila, its not yet official they just wanted to introduce their Son to me." Kyrie not bothering the light emitting from Mila bite a spoonful of omelette. "In the first place I'm not really going I have schedule to go towards the Academy soon."

"But, Master, are you really sure? It will be rude to the Royal family of this country if you ignore their invitation you know?" Primrose ask Kyrie.

"They have no power to tell me what to do as we are not associated with them, they can convey their words on me but I have no reason to follow them." Kyrie reply. "Let's forget about them and get ready for our journey towards Stellar Star Academy."

---
"Please be sure to not make a scene within the academy." Orchidia, My mother reprimand me as I pack all of my things to bring to the academy.

"Is that what you worried about?" I tease her as my knights and servants is tidying the carriage.

"Of course I worry about your well being but I trust you to handle things as you think is right." Unexpectedly I feel a thumbs in my heart... Is this how it feels to have a mother that worried about you? I unconsciously smile.

Right now I'm readying to go towards the Stellar Star Academy as my Mother Orchidia wants me to learn more about the common sense of the this world and also she wants me to make as much connection to some people in this world. I mean I understand what she wanted to do as our little town alone cannot flourish if we stay hostile to the country next to us and being surrounded by countries if they attacked us we as my companions can survive but how about the towns people? Of course I have no care about the lives of them but my mother, she loves her towns people and I don't want to break her heart.

The people that will join me towards the Academy is of course my two lovers Mila and Salvia, next is the two sister Kim and Killy as my maids, also my mother arrange a letter of recommendation so Kim can also enter the school so yes we both gonna go to school as for her little sister, despite having a mentality of a child she can now serve as a maid, also as she is being trained by Salvia's sisters she is now strong. I also bring Daphne as she is also sticking at me like a glue and also she really have a sharp sight and smell so she will be a surveillance on the shop and also a look out if something happens to me at school.

That all I can bring because mother said Stellar Star Academy doesn't let outsider go inside the school and so Me and Kim can only enter the school as for Salvia and others my mother bought a house in a noble district and made it a store for our merchandize to sell and a shelter for Slavia and others, two birds with one stone, I'm the one who propose to make it as a general store.

"Matilda, I know this is a big responsibility but I assign you as the Captain for my Knights to defend this town with everything you have while I'm gone." I said as Matilda and my knights are also helping me loading the carriage that Hellebore will carry.

"It's my honor to be assign to lead this company, I will do my best to lead them and not disgrace your name, princess." Matilda said as stiff as possible.

"Come on, relax I know it's big responsibility but Salvia is the one who recommended you to be a captain as she see you as responsible." I said to her as she is nervous, now I'm worried, maybe I made a wrong decisions.

"Haa... I mean, thats a big responsibility but well if sister said I'm worthy to be a captain I will do my best." She said as she clench her hands in the air.

"Glad I can rely you." I said then look at Viola "please if you see her mess up with commands correct her."

"I will, Miss Kyrie." Viola said and look at Matilda with a sharp eye.

"Come on... Have faith in me." Matilda said and slump her shoulder.

Everyone laughing with this bantering but now its time for me to embark in a new journey.

Hmm... Did I forgot something? Maybe its not important that's why I forgot about it.