Chapter 79: Princess Appearance

"Everyone, Good work for defending the town." As I said as I give a toast to the five hundred knights that are in their own military outpost housing them with their own rooms.

I know from the fact that winning a war is not meant for celebration, it mean for grieving for the lost soul but for this is my first victory my first dominance by showing them my powerful soldiers, A fulfill that signifies that I'm free, I can comfortably walk this world without the fear of getting oppressed or getting bullied and harassed by others.

And for my army they don't feel the need to be grief either as for them killing are food, they may have still heart to feel emotion but all of them, mind, body and soul are connected within me that's why if I feel happy they also can feel it and so for them this victory is worth celebrating for but of course the others that not in my circles are awkward specially my classmate who I bring here.

Kim is my loyal servants so she doesn't really have much care whatever happen to my enemies together with her sister Killy they also celebrate with us.

Sakura is my lover so she must understand but by the fact this is her first time seeing a massacre she have this disbeliefs in her face, as if she witness something that she should not see, she is quiet staring at far distance. Maybe the blood and gore are too much for her mentality so tonight I will comfort her I mean if she will be my loyal subject she must get used to this.

Surprisingly Eri doesn't seems to care at all like some emotion have been remove in this girl but when we are watching far away from the battle I see a glimpse of her smiling like she enjoying it but it's a brief moment and after I blink it disappear returning into her dead pan face... I need to see, I need to learn this girl of what she really is and what her real face are, I will pry open her little by little. The thought excite me a little.

And lastly Leonila what shock her is not the battle but the obliteration of her brothers army, she knew that each of her sibling have their own soldiers and a territory that they need to tend and she also knew the fact that each and every army of her siblings they are menace, a proud soldiers of this kingdom but the fact that they got obliterated without effort is so shock to her that she also got quiet and I can see the fear in her eyes everytime when we stare at each other and she will instinctively evade our eye contact.

As I mention the war is not even a battle it's a complete annihilation because of the fact that they doesn't know what the real power of my army is, right, they cannot die, even if you chop them as long as the brain still intact with the body, they will move the reason why they overwhelm the thousand of enemy soldiers and no casualty in my part.

Of course I said a complete Annihilation but the one who survive we don't kill them tho the other that are not lucky enough they been feed to the other monster I keep, also of course if there is a body there is chance that I can obtain more soldiers, so yeah I revive some of them, and all of them are females, of course silly, I don't just revive them because they are females its just happen that most of the females soldiers that is in a good condition like only with severed hands or gapping hole in there body while their head still intact with their body, it's just fate or the God just love to give me some female fresh corpse, okay? I'm not choosy!

The said soldiers are in quarantine for now, I mean they just get traumatized by the overwhelming power of my army but eventually they will see me as a subject of their protection also for some reason there is no wraiths that appears, maybe the wounds are still fresh for them or they just didn't realize that they died so noone turns into an uncontrollable ghost.

As I also mention, yes I also gathered some monsters to join my army, we only show them Hellebore, the armored briar that Matilda love so much and she use her as stead and the gigantic snake that we fought when I revive Salvia, yes we came back in that forest to revive the snake because it's such a waste. At first I actually hesitated to revive it because what if I can't control it? But thankfully it's just accepted me as a master tho I never expect it has an intelligent and when I told it that why would he follow the one who defeated it then it said 'it's a rule of an intelligent monsters that they will make a contract for them to become a familiar tho I don't need the contract as HER soul, yes she is a female serpent, is already inside of me that make her my servant.