Chapter 60: One sided negotiation

"Hmm... I don't really understand what happen." I said as I walk out to the classroom.

After the Miracle aptitude exam, we are now doing the written exam and as I expected I have no clue of what to answer, yes I have answer of the questionnaire but there are still some questions that I'm unaware of specially the continent and some of the history, I only answer the question about rulings and territories.

I woke up and stretch my arms, its been a while for me to have an exam so I'm enthusiastic about it even tho I only answer half of the questions.

After this exam is the etiquette, the way they will examine the students is they will observe us our table manners and conversations each of student will have a partner swat in a table and the examiner will observe us.
---

"Fancy meeting you." Said of my partner in the table.

Now we are in a large auditorium in the academy, there they have arrange some tables and chairs.

Right now a servant is serving us some tea and my partner is looking at me smiling.

"I'm not really happy to be your partner." I said as I sip in the tea.

"You really are something, that show you give us in the arena is truly awesome, now you pick my interest." The prince said as he also sip in the tea.

"Is that so?" I give short respond.

"Yes, now I understand why father wants you to be my fiance and I agree with him."

"I will not take your offer." I said without hesitation.

"Haha, you truly an interesting woman, but now that you pick my interest I'm more eager to want you." He said as if I have no choice but to accept him.

"Fufu..." I chuckle and he raise his brow. "You really are naive, do you really think you can get anything you want?" I said as I sip at my tea with elegance.

"I will, I'm not a prince for nothing." He said with pride and give off a smirk.

I stand up, everyone look at our table and got curious of what do I do.

I look at the prince coldly and without hesitation I pour the tea into his head.

"Do you really think you can take anything because you are a prince of this country?" I said with a monotonous voice. "Hey, I will remind you, you are nothing without your title, you are only an insignificant living organism that will die if you get crushed." I said and lower my face next to his ears. "Remember this, you can die easily and your title won't resurrect you nor protect you."

"You!" He said and stand up trying to hit me but I slap him first, I don't know if he is just weak or not but my slap made him fell into the floor.

"Ehmm... You two we are in the middle of exam!" The examiner look at us while smiling but I'm sure he is angry. "You two, get out." He said to us calmly.
---

"You realize why you are here now, right? Ms. Jilkins." Right now I'm in front of this cute little elf girl inside her luxurious office.

After what I did inside that hall I got kick out and after that they reported me to the principal and now I got called out, the prince however got a second chance with a new partner, it seems unfair.

"Well, I'm aware, I just did what I think was right?" I said to her with confidence.

"You seems proud of what you did. You know your application can be rebuke because what you did you know? Specially on what you did with the third Prince." She said massaging her temple with her cute hand.

"Eh, I thought when you enter this school everyone is in equal standing?" I got shock face.

"I know that is the rule but he is still a prince, do you really think the royal family will just keep quiet about it if they learn of what you did? You just don't tarnish the royal family's name but you also embarrassed the prince in front of many people." She said as she cross her arms around her chest.

"Hmm... I'm sure that they will not do anything to me even they learn about this." I said to her straight up, I'm not lying tho.

"How confident can't you be? If I read it correctly you are the adopted child of Orchidia Jilkins, an exile noble. Where you get that confident as if the royals are afraid of you? I know your Miracle is amazing but can you really do anything if the royalty decide to execute you and your family because of what you did?" She said with a serious tone, I can feel some worried in her voice too.

"I'm just stating a fact, That king will not do anything that will make me anger."

"As I said! Haaa... I don't know if you are just confident or just an ignorant of what your status is." She said with a sigh as if giving up. "Ms. Jilkins you have an amazing ability that noone in this Kingdom have seen before, if possible we love to have you as a part of our Kingdom but your attitude is something that we don't want so it such a shame but we will need to rebuke your application." She said as if she given up.

I stand up and go near her table.

"What now?" She said with one brow raised.

"You know let's not get hasty with our decision here." I said and tried to touch her cheeks. "You know, you are a good person... I don't really want to kill you if possible but..."

"Ho ho... Little girl, I don't know if you are aware I'm a principal of a school that teaches the young one about magic, I let you know that your threatening will not change my mind. You have an amazing talent but you are not the only one who is strong here." She change her aura and now glares at me.

"Is that so? Then let see about that." I said and snap my fingers... As my shadow suddenly rise up and a silhouette suddenly manifest.

The principal suddenly got alerted and got up and take a stave that is in the back of her chair.

"My Knight, I command you to smitten that woman, don't kill her... Yet." I said at the manifested knight in my shadow.

"Yes, Milady." She said and ready her sword.

"You! How can you? Wait, are you seriously gonna attack me? Do you know where are we right now? You won't get out of her unscathed if you try to harm me you know?" She said with a shock on her face.

"Hmm... If possible I don't want hurt you, you seems kind but I will worry my mother if you gonna rebuke my application."

"Then it will be for nothing! Even if you hurt me right now, it will not change the fact that I will still kick you out of the school." She shouted clasping the staff in her hands.

"If I kill you, I can revive you and I can command you to not rebuke my application that is my plan." I said with with no hesitance.

"Are you out of your mind? Even if you did! Everyone will know what you did here and the Kingdom will execute you!"

"Hahaha, no they won't silly, I already told you that the King will not do anything that will upset me, do you really know what is your situation here? You have no authority, I'm now in command here, if you don't wanna die and become my puppet you only need to do is not rebuke my application."

"No, you are not deserve to be in this school, your attitude, your delusion and every inch of your actions is not worthy to be accepted in this school! Also I don't have an inch to believe on everything that you said! You are delusional kind of person!" She said and I can feel some magic is gathering in her staff.

"Huh... I give you a choice but it looks like the negotiation ends here... Salvia do it." I got disappointed, I thought she will listen to me and give a second thought about kicking me out of this school. What shame.

"Yes, Milady." Salvia rush towards the principal.

The principal gathered some wind element in her staff and shoot it towards Salvia but Salvia cut it down like its nothing and swing her sword towards the principal.

The principal didn't expect that her magic will be useless and the only thing she can do is close her eyes.