Chapter 19: Force pledge

In the cave situated in the most north side of the forest the party of Kim enters the cave with a torch in their hands, when they enter a stench of death can be smell inside and when they walk there are 4 dead bodies that lying in the rock, Salvia cannot help but close her eyes and become sad as she sees the dead bodies of her comrade, she already know that entering the Knighthood means the danger of  their well being and death is inevitable but she can't help but becoming melancholy because she already consider them as her sisters.

Kyrie sees the face of the Knight ask her "is the princess one of them?"

"No, I let her runaway when we are in pinch, hopefully she manage to get away safe." With this information Salvia sigh with relief as knowing that the princess manage to runaway but she cannot help but still worried for the well being of the princess, Kyrie seeing this relieve face of Salvia doesn't find it amusing and it tick her off.

"I'm thinking to revive them as to add them to my arsenals and protection, you know despite me leading this party I'm still weak and vulnerable, I need more man power to secure my safety." Kyrie looking forward state her plan but with a hint of consideration towards the feeling of Salvia, Salvia appreciates Kyrie consideration and smile at her.

"Please, I want them to be revive, it's selfish in my behalf but I wanted to talk with them again, they are my sisters for years being a knight within the kingdom, I'm sure if they get revive they will be helpful for you. Also if the princess see them again I'm sure she will be happy." Salvia dreaming of meeting the princess again made her felt joy.

"I cannot revive them right now as I pour all of my powers to revive you, I need to sleep to replenish my power again." Said by Kyrie but you can feel in her tone that she ain't happy.

"I see." Salvia feeling this heavy tention she cannot help but say a little words to respond to Kyrie.

As the night still blanketing the forest the party of Kyrie sleep on their own hut, they are not worried about the monster in the area as Hellebore is guarding them with his sharp instinct.
Salvia have her own bedding, despite undead she still feel asleep as her brain still functioning but suddenly she feel a heaviness in her stomach so she open her eyes and see a silhouette of a child that in top of her. Alerted she focuses her vision in the silhouette and when finally her visions got clear, illuminated by the moon is the beautiful face of Kyrie, looking down at the Knight. She look at her with a stoic emotion on her face, she is dress in nightgown you can see the translucency of the dress defining the petite body of Kyrie that is now in top of her, she cannot help but be fascinated by the scenery on top of her but she still manage to speak.

"Kyrie? What is going on?"confused she tried to get an answer but Kyrie doesnt respond, then suddenly Kyrie lean forward their face are near inches at each other, the Knight cannot help but heated her face as the well define face of this beautiful child is now near enough for their nose to touch.

"Salvia, I order you to be mine and pledge your loyalty towards me." Said by Kyrie in her face, this is not even a request this is an order from her owner, she cannot help but confuse, she already give her the loyalty to Kyrie.

"But I'm already pledge to protect you." She said in defense.
Kyrie doesn't find this amusing caresses the the face of the knight, Salvia already confuse and this action is adding more from her confused state.

"I still don't have your full loyalty as there is still a lingering feelings within your heart longing to go back to your Kingdom, to your princess." With this words Salvia finally realize this hard feelings stack in her mind, yes as Kyrie said she still longing to go back to the Kingdom and serve the princess with her life, when she saw the dead bodies of her comrade she feels sad and wanted to revenge them but after hearing that Kyrie can revive them she have this relief feelings in her and longing for her comrade to go by the side of the Princess that they swear to protect.