Chapter 58: Show off

"Next student please." As the teacher called.

Now I'm next to the line and facing the table and a male teacher is overlooking at the paper in his hand.

"Miss, Kyrie Jilkins, Correct?" He said as he look at me with his monocle.

"Yes, I am." I said and we both look at each other eyes...

"You can start?" He said impatiently but I have no idea what I'm gonna do.

All I can see in the table is the resume that I have passed when we apply and a big crystal ball.

"Ah, so this is your first time having test with your miracle level?" He said finally noticing that I dont have an idea what to do. "Let me explain, this is a Miracle Measurement Ball, it can measure the power of your Miracle. All you need to do is to hold the ball and it will change color in corresponding to the element of your Miracle." He said as he hold the ball then the crystal ball change its color to blue. "As you can see my element color is blue which means I have affinity with water miracle, if the ball glows brighter means that your Miracle level is higher or stronger in vice versa the darker it gets means the power of your Miracle is low. There are 7 major elements in this world, red for fire, blue for water, green for wind, orange for earth, yellow for light, purple for dark and lastly a colorless for null which means you have no power or miracle at all but in return your physical strength is heighten." He said explaining everything I need to know.

Without further ado I grab the ball and hold it in my right hand.

The ball color slowly change to something unexpected that even the teacher is now surprised at what in front of him, even I get surprise to as I expect it to be purple for a dark affinity.

"No way... This is the first time i see this ball act like this?" He said and most of the staff and student also get curious on what is happening.

"What's the commotion?" Said by a little lady, I dont know if she is a student but she exuding some air with authority around her.

"Principal... Look at this!" Wait this little girl which head smaller than me is a principal? Wait if you look closely she has a pointy ear which means this cute little girl is an elf.

"This?" She also got shock at what appeared in my hand.

What Im holding now is just a pitch black ball, its literally just a black ball and when you look at it closely even light doesnt reflect on it even tho is made from crystal and we are in open field with the sun is on the top.

"What do you think principal? Is this mean she doesnt have a miracle?" Said by the teacher to the principal.

"I dont know, this is the first time I also witness this." She said as she grab the resume in the table. "Hmm... It says she is a human and her ability is Revival?" The cute little girl look at me observing me. "If I remember correctly Revival miracles are under the Light elements, so you should have a yellow result." She said with now doubt in her face.

"No, do you know necromancy right? I can revive dead bodies." I said and everyone got shock at my confessions.

"Necromancy huh, then it should be fall in the dark element but for you to have this blackened... Can you really conjure a miracles?" She said raising her eye brows to me, this girl.

"Yeah, I can." I said with a pride and puff up my chest tho it still small.

"What should we do principal?" The teacher said.

"Well this is just the first test, for now just dont mark her result yet and let us observe her." Now I become a test subject.

I let go of the ball and it return to crystal clear.
---

"Now we will conduct the Miracle testing, batch by batch all the student will face a golem dummy, please use your Miracle to hit the dummy as if your life depend on it. The student with a supporting abilities will be in the next room please proceed according to your Miracles." A female teacher guide us on a 5 stages arena, in the middle is a stack of rock but it moves robotically.

"Mistress, I will be in the next room as I have a defensive abilities." Kim said to me, Kim Miracles is water she can use it to cleanse her body, remove some illness and purify, it actually a good supporting abilities.

"Okay, see you in the dorm later." I said as she bow at me and move away as for me I will be facing a dummy golem, even tho I said that I can revive dead bodies they made me do a combat test, they said that if necromancer usually use undead to do their offense thats why instead of support so I be in combat.

"Alright everyone please pick up a weapon that will help you conjure your Miracle." The female teacher said as there is a large array of weapon in a table, from sword to large maces.

I pick the weapon that I need to showcase my power but for some reason the little prince and his circle sees me and the brunette woman look at me a smirk.

"What a pathetic, you gonna really pick that? Hahaha, well I mean you are a powerless afterall." She said and two girls right next to her laugh at my weapon of choice too.

"Come on guys, you dont really need to tell her that, tho I feel bad for her, I dont know why my father is so desperate to make her my fiance." Said by the prince with a haughtiness in his voice.

"Kyrie... Please don't mind them." Leonila also got next to me and choose her weapon and it's a spear.

"Oh sister, so you really manage to enter this school." Said by the prince looking at Leonila but I feel a little hostility from him.

"Ah, Leonila, I'm fine I don't really care of what they are saying, all I can do is show to them what a true power looks like." I said to Leonila with a smile while twirling a little twig like wand in my hands.

"What did you say?" The brunette said to me glaring at me then I smirk at her.

"Come on, Lady Canna you shouldn't mind the delusion of that woman she is powerless and pathetic." One of the girl speak at the brunette girl name Canna.

"Yeah You are right, good luck with your assessment while you still here sooner or later you will kick out eventually." Canna laugh at me and walk away with the girls with her while the prince only looking us.

"Well, this is interesting." I said with a small voice. "Tho, i dont even know why she hate me."

"That is Canna Von Madrigal, the first daughter of the Ducal family and the third child. She is supposed to be the fiance of my brother but my father change mind and wanted to be you instead." Leonila who heard my murmur answer me, I see now I know why she has hostility in me.

I never even realize the smile on my face.