Chapter 43: Freedom

"Welcome back, Kyrie." Orchidia welcome us when we enter in her manor.

"I'm home, any changes?" Said while I got on the sofa, Salvia, Mila and Primrose join me.

"Well thanks to you and your friends that our food stock has grown, now we don't have a problem with food now, how about yours? Did you manage to get some workers?" She explain.

"Yeah, maybe they will come here tomorrow, I need to explain to them their jobs and rules here also we need to start the plan to improve the livelihood of your town." I suggested.

"Yeah, I actually already plan some if possible you can look at them, also who might that girl be?" She give me some papers and ask Primrose.

"Ah, she is my pet, her purpose is to be a joke here." I said with a little chuckles.

"That's rude Mistress." Primrose complains.

"You dont really need this woman as I can do that tho." I hear the murmur of Mila, she is now aggressive towards Primrose when she learn that sometimes I make her as a chair.

"Primrose she is the lord of this town, Orchidia Jilkins, you need to be respectful towards her." I said while I read the documents that Orchidia gave me, it looks like she plans to have some barn yard for monster to be rear to produce some animal product not only meat, she also planning to make a factory for the plant produce.

"Please to meet you Lord Orchidia." Primrose elegantly bow towards her.

"Anyway, I think it's better to rebuild the town first before we gone to construct some additional buildings, we need like sewage system so at least our town are clean and proper, I'm gonna be straight to you but this town is dirty and smells bad, that's why if you knew someone who might know construction we need to work with renovating the town immediately." I suggest towards Orchidia, I didn't hesitate to point out the fault in her town because it needs to be tend it's because it for the better of my mind and health.

"How about the budget tho? Renovating the town takes a lot of money." She is right, we still not starting the business on the rock salt so renovating the town is far from the future. Unless I use the money I got from the bandits.

"Yeah right, we should really focus on getting money first, hmmm... Any way how far our land that you own?" I ask her, it keeps bugging me, this town is situated in the outskirt of the great forest and outside the border of the town unless the Kingdom own this land too.

"Well actually this town is not really under the jurisdiction of the Kingdom, the town only get constructed for the purpose of housing the miners, it just gone big as more resident like merchant and travelers have settled here. Actually I'm not even considered as a citizen of the Kingdom anymore as I'm been exile after they accused me of killing my husband, I just retained the title of baroness as respect for my father even tho officially I'm just a commoner now." I feel the sadness of Orchidia, so basically we are independent town and we don't belong to any aristocrats of the kingdom, we have freedom to do whatever we want her.

"Hehe..." I can't help but laugh and Orchidia look at me weirdly. "Ah sorry, I'm not laughing at your story, I just realize that we are free to do whatever we want here, even if we build our own nation here no one really can stop us. This is a good news." I said.

"Yeah, you are right but the only problem is if an enemy or monster will attack us the kingdom will not send any help." She said she got a point.

"It's not really a problem, we just need to build our own army here, we already have an elite knights here." I look at Salvia.

"I'm honored to be view as a reliable Knight Milady." She said with a pride.

"Orchidia, we need to focus on rebuilding this town." I suggested.

"Yeah let's do that." And Orchidia agreed with me.
---

Morning when Kim and Killy wake me up, I'm getting sandwich again by Mila and Salvia, well I miss this skin ship of them so I let them, Primrose has been given her own room.

"Master, it's already morning, you have a visitor." Kim said to me while tidying the blankets and my dress that I toss in the floor because I'm exhausted yesterday.

"Yeah I will come down, Salvia, Mila Good morning." I said to the two women in their lingerie beside my bed. The two of them raise and sit on the bed and without any warning a peck at their soft lips, Salvia of course get blush as I already kiss her but Mila in other hand got surprise as her eyes got widen.

"Master..." She touch her lips, why I did that? It's obvious Mila is so inlove with me that I can feel her jealousy with her saying anything upfront, I'm just returning the love towards these important women of mine.

"Rise up, we need to see who is that visitor, also Kim you are a mature and a proper lady, no need to act as pure kid." I said at Kim who cover her eyes with her hands.

"I'm sorry, but it's still too much for me Master." She is also a pure maiden unlike her little sister who doesnt even know what happening.

As Kim finally finish dressing me up and the two woman also finish dressing up we gone towards Orchidia's mansion to welcome the visitor.

"Good morning Kyrie." Orchidia as always welcome us and when I enter, I wince.

"Haa... So you came." I said unenthusiastic.

"I'm here little lady." He said and I almost puke up after I see his smile with his rigid teeth.

"State your business or I may kick you out in our town." I said having a headache.

"Come on, you don't miss m-" and a sword of light moving towards him, the sword of light almost hit him, I look at the perpetrator.

"Mila?" I got surprise.

"Ah I'm so sorry but I feel like he is trying to flirt with you, so I can't help myself." She said well she ain't wrong.

"Raul the slave merchant, I think you should choose your own words if you are here or this might be the end of your journey." I warn him jokingly.

"Yeah, I guess I will do that, thanks for the warning, anyway I came to deliver  your purchase." He said and smile at me now nervously.