Chapter 7: Mila

Readers discretion is advice: this chapter contains sexual assault, torture and gore, you can skip this chapter.

A family of 3 is traveling as a merchant heading towards the Capital of Granam the kingdom that only accepts human and any other race is heavily criticized and discriminate. The traveling merchant consist of a mother, a father and their only Daughter; Mila.

The family lives near the great lake where their villages located but the husband insist that they go to the capital as a merchant so they can secure the life of their beloved daughter, the husband is good at making a peculiar food call cheese and the wife is good at handling customer as to why they decide to open a store towards the capital also they wanted their beloved daughter goes to school of miracles to nurture their daughter and profess herself on becoming an apprentice in any establishment.

Mila Miracle is healing and she can conjure light, in the age of 12 she already good at conjuring her miracle helping the villager if they got sickness, she is so kind to anyone hence they love her and they saddened when they learn that Mila will be gone towards the Capital.

Mila despite a 12 years is already good at house chores, her maturity develops too fast for a child that even the adult would think that she is already an adult couple with beauty far from the children same age as her she is the talk of the village.

It happen when they are camping in the middle of the vast meadow near the thick forest. While her mother is starting to cook for their dinner while the father started to work on the tent they gonna sleep, Mila is gathering a dry wood near their camp when suddenly she hears a rustle on the grass, thinking it only a small animal because this road is usually being manage by adventure who pass by the reason Mila and her parents didn't have to worry about some big monsters. When she is about to return to the camp a pair of hand suddenly grab her mouth, she tried to struggle and shout but the grip is too strong, as she is confuse of who grabs her she tried to peek with her assailant and when the moonlight shine upon the person, a pair of disgusting eyes and jagged dirty teeth is looking back at her, with a surprise and fear she instinctively bit the hand that covering her mouth at the dismay of the person he loosen his grip and finally Mila manage to shout to alert her parents.

The father heard the cry and grab his short sword, he brings it for defense if a monster will attack them but little did he know that the one who attack them are far more monstrous than monster.

The father rush towards the sound of Mila but he didn't expected that in the shadow of the tree an eye is peeking at him, swinging the sword the guy who is hiding between the shadow rush towards the father but the father notice the presence of the person hiding in the shadow that he dodge it within hair breath but unexpected turn of event there is another man hiding in another shadow of tree, he manage to grab the neck of the father and within the minute of struggle he lose concousness.

The father return to his senses when he hear someone is moaning. Tied hand in the back he tried to struggle but he cannot take out the rope that have been tide to his hands and so he try to see the situation only for him to witness his wife in the ground naked and being defiled by an unknown man while the other just feasting in the food they prepared.

He tried to stand up but his feet is also tied up so he fall down face first on the ground, he can only grind his teeth and bit his lips until it bleed while the assailant is trying to mock him while defining his beloved wife, blood shot and boiling anger swell inside the father but helplessly he cannot do anything so he only pray that this is just a dream then he realize, where is his daughter? Panic he look around to see his daughter is also tied down but unconscious in the carriage but the assailants sees the father, they laugh at him, mocking him while provoking him using his wife. The wife begging on the assailant to not touch her daughter and they can do anything on her so they do an unspeakable thing to her, they stab her shoulder that makes the wife shout in pain, the father not knowing why they do that miraculously stand up and rush towards the assailants hopping and headbutting one of the assailant but, that's all he can do.

Now near her wife weak and bleeding he tried to console her 'everything is fine, we can get out of this situation' he said as if stepping on his only hope, one of the assailant bring down the sword towards the neck of the wife.
The father cannot believe what he witness, the sword blade ripped out the flesh of the wife's neck hitting the bone in her throat so he repeated the stabbing until the bone breaks a lot of blood gush out towards the face of the father and like in daze he watch the his wife being mutilated by the assailant ripping her limbs, stabbing her heart until the ribs is shown, they even break open the skull of the wife and step on the brain of the corpse of the wife, the man watch it without blinking as if he is in trance focus only to his wife imagining the usual day they are in the bed looking at each other lovingly.

The father lose his grip, he started to laugh and gone crazy, the assailant find it not amusing so they also attack the father and severe his limbs pieces by pieces while they doing that the father which like he doesnt feel anything he just laugh while they cut him.

Finish by their atrocious act they started to pack up, take the belongings of the family and bring the daughter to their camp because the identity of this assailants are slave trader, they specially slave traders of children for nobles who have disgusting taste.

This is where Mila's hellish life started, one of the bandit who took her rape her without the consent of the leader as a broken product they cannot sell her for the reason that if the noble knows about this they will lose their job and they will hunted by the knights as they will lose the trust and protection of the noble backing them up.

They keep Mila as a let out of their carnal desire like the other adult woman in the camp, they will impregnate them and raise the child and sell them to the noble and if they cannot produce they will hunt a traveler specially with child with them and kidnap the children and loot the victims.

Mila now 18 is accustomed to this predicament she have, she wanted to run away but she feel entitled to protect the children until they mature enough from the assault from this savage monsters knowing what she is doing is worthless as soon as they become mature enough they will deliver the children to the noble.

This happens when she got called to accompany the leader tonight she learn that the child, Kyrie, wanted to keep by her father figure thinking that maybe he wanted for Kyrie to follow her footstep, a breeding sow.
Knowing this plan something clicks inside of Mila.

Mila only interacts with Kyrie when she hurdle the children to see that everyone is in the camp but this peculiar child wont even talk to anyone but when that time she hears the charming voice of this child, she cannot help but wanting to protect her no matter what, she is being lead by this peculiar girl even she is the adult here, this child despite petite have this picturesque body, a charming smile and a soothing voice, if Kyrie will command you, you cannot help but follow her, she get star struck with that little conversation they have that it cannot remove from her memory so when in the house of the leader of the bandit have learn this plan she wanted to do anything to make sure Kyrie will be safe even sacrificing her life as if that the only wish she have.

When the leader learn that Kyrie is listening to their conversation and Kyrie escape towards the window, Mila jump towards the leader for Kyrie to get more time to run away.
The leader didnt take it lightly and punch Mila straight in the face that makes her unconscious and not only that he also step in the stomach of Mila and red fluid came out on her private part, seeing that the leader click his tongue Mila is pregnant and the leader kill the undeveloped baby inside, but he didnt care this woman needs to be punished.

Early in the morning when the sun rise up, the villager will do their daily task but in this day an unusual morning have shown with them, naked tied in a pole in the middle of the camp is Mila, blackened eye and bleeding crotch the sight is disturbing but the other just look at her with pity eyes, not even trying to help her they just look at her with sympathy because they knew where she is in that night and now she is in the center of the camp meaning she did something she shouldn't do. The children get confuse of what is happening, the kind sister they have is being tide but the adult only tried to stop them and told them to not get near her.

A week without food, water and being bleed out Mila is getting weaker and weaker her thought in her mind 'Hope Kyrie will get out of this forest and live her life she deserve.' with that last thought Mila breath her last air.