Chapter 62: School start

"mistress, How do I make your hair today?" Said by my servant as she is combing my hair.

"I feel like ponytail today." I said.

Sitting at the window sun light shone in my presence now adorn in a crimson uniform matching with a dark green skirt with a golden line at the edge and an insignia in my left chest, I'm now ready to start my school life.

"Mistress, Your hair is ready." Kim said and so I stand up and look at her, same as me she is also wearing the Stellar Star Academy uniform.

"Let's go." I said as I smile at her.
---

"Oh, Leonila." I said as I see Leonila at the entrance of the dorm.

I live in the dorm together with my servant Kim, our room is on the third floor, not as big but big enough for a two double decker bed on each side with a washroom and bath and some study table.

For some reason we share a room with another 2 students, they are already gone towards the school.

"Good Morning Kyrie." Leonila greeted me with a smile on her face.

"Same, Let's go." I said and we also walk toward the school.
---

So many student are now walking towards the school as we did, some are in crimson uniform but others are different.

It's look like if you move to another year a new uniform will be distributed as I can see some Silver almost white uniform and a gold one.

The last year is different as they are in different school it's because in reality there are only 3 years course in this school but you can apply if you passed the test to a more advance school thats why its 4 years, tho, you can just stop at 3 years and you can still get some occupation that is available.

As the three of us move along silently we finally arrive at the first year room.

When I got into my assign seat I almost chuckle its because there is a withered flower at my desk.

Our desk is separated with every students and mine is in the far left in the front next to the window and there in my table is a three withered flower. I chuckle because this kind of harrassment is only popular in the Japanese but for this thing to also applied to this world. I also can hear the chuckle of the three girls and the center of that is Canna.

"Leonila... What they are trying to imply putting three wilted flowers in my desk?" I ask Leonila who is quietly next to me.

"Hmm... It signifies that you are not virgin anymore and you are whore." She said bashfully.

"I see..." I said as I take the flower and goes to the desk of Canna.

"What?" She said aggressively.

"I think this is more fitting for you." I said as I pass the flower to her.

"Yo-" she tried to say something but suddenly the flowers wiggles and the petals become big and the flower eat the whole head of Canna preventing her from breathing.

"Fufu..." I said as I walk away and sit on my desk.

"You!" Canna manage to take away the flower by igniting it on flames and she is about to stand up and walk at me when a guy in his 50 walk in.

"Everyone take a seat." He said by clapping his hand to get our attention. "Miss Madrigal, please take your seat." Said by the teacher because Canna still trying to go at my desk, then everyone laugh at her and she shyly take a seat red in her face.

"Good morning, I will be teaching you about the Basic Knowledge of your Miracles, I'm Jonathan, You can call me Prof. Jon." He said with his baritone voice.

And so our study begun, it's just introduction to what is the Origin of the magic of this world or what they call Miracles.

The Miracles came from the soul of individual person, basically the soul is the mana that gives people the power to conjure a Miracle. The bigger the soul you have the stronger you can conjure your Miracle.

I see now, I understand why I'm getting stronger as I revive some living organism, this is just a hypothesis but if people die in this world their soul should live their body as their body decaying but because I revive them I force their soul to come to me as why I can control them which means I take their soul as an offering to me while I revive them, if it's the case the more I get stronger my companion that I revive is also getting stronger as their soul is combining inside my own but if the soul is much more powerful than I am I cannot control it like what happen in the past.

I having a deep thoughts that I didn't realize that the lesson is now concluded.

The next study is about the origin of this Kingdom... A boring stuff.

After we finish and I almost fell asleep it's our break time and me, Leonila and my servant is going to cafeteria.

"You! Do you think you can get away to what you did to me?" Canna is now in the door blocking our exit.

"Excuse me, can we not dwell at it and just forget about everything?" Leonila tried to get in the middle to stop Canna.

"Shut up, you have nothing to do with this, you might be the princess but you are a shame of our kingdom, get lost." She said as she is about to slap Leonila.

Leonila anticipate the incoming hand but I catch it.

"You really are interesting." I said and I grab her hair, she struggle to get away but I didn't hesitate and slam her her face at the wooden wall.

I can hear her groans as the blood running down the wall and she helplessly fell down in the floor unconscious.

Looks like she is still alive but just feinted her grunts panics as they tried to help their leader now face blooded and I can see some lose tooth.

"Kyrie... Isn't that too much?" Leonila said worried at Canna.

"I think she deserve it", I said and casually walk at her unconscious body. "She must be grateful that she still alive at this point." I said while Kim followed me as if nothing happens.

Every student who sees have a shock face and avoided me after they witness of what happen if they get in my way except for one student.