Chapter 30: The town of Lorenz

"Mila, I know that you really want to come along but know the circumstances." Right now I'm in a carriage own by Orchidia and she let me borrow it because I'm about to go towards Lorenz the nearby town where we can sell the Rock salt that they manage to save, I have 5 pieces for now and some of them had been grind to fine pieces.

Our plan is to acquire the pricing of this items, if the merchants buys it in a large amount even tho its overpriced it doesnt really matter and it can hasten our plan, I actually thinking of over pricing this before the price will plummet when the item will become common, this is just our initial way of income, I have some more plan to make as a merchandize for the riches, the fact that this world has not yet develop in case of many common things in my past life is a great help, I can take advantage of it to improve my living life here in this world.

"I understand Master, please be careful." Mila finally yield, I just notice it but Mila personality become different after the change, she is a kind and understanding big sister in the past but now, still kind yet she is so clingy and jealous.

"Also the four of you, I actually wanted you to join but Blue rose is famous in this land so some people may recognize you all, Salvia have change her appearance so she is fine, hope you understand." I also mention the four knights, the sisters in arm of Salvia, as I said they are famous because of their constant patrol in every nook and cranny of this kingdom, I don't know what is going on in the Kingdom right now but it is safe to assume that they got betrayed and killed in the process so if they show up now when they supposed to be missing it will thwart my plan in the future. "I want you all to defend this land while I'm gone, you can patrol the perimeter or hunt in the nearby forest just don't go too far away in case there is an emergency in the town, Kim and Killy you both will be helping Orchidia in her mansion, just think of it as a practice to be a good servant, if I'm back I want you to be a proper servant. And Orchidia please if possible I want you to teach Kim and Killy in reading and writing, I don't want them to get swayed by some people in signing a contract."

"Alright Kyrie, I will do my best, please be careful." Orchidia accepted my request.

"Yes master, I will do my best to be a good servant." Kim bow at me and Killy also the same.

"We will do that Little Princess, consider it done." Matilda as the voice of the four knights, she calls me little princess for some reason.

Also my dog, I mean Hellebore he is by my side trying to go with me so I pat his head. "Please be a good dog and protect this place okay?" I said and with a little sadness he also yield.

"Milady, please take my hand." Salvia will join with me and she will be my couch man in this journey.
---

I am now riding beside Salvia in the front, the carriage that we have is not really a carriage for aristocrat is just a regular carriage that use for cargo, we only bring the rock salt to sell but the reason why we bring a large carriage is because we plan to buy some slave, the slave here are mostly human, they become slave because they are criminals, prisoner or just a dept slaves but the only legal slaves here are human race for the fact that no other races can go here as I mention before, but there are some underground slave trader that sells illegal slave, they mostly are kidnap victims or they are been breed like the village I came from. Most of them are use for labor but as you can guess some of them are being use for stress relief and sexual activities.
Of course I learn all of this from Orchidia as she is knowledgeable in the in and out of the nobles.

As we arrive at the fort we been stop by the guards for inspection, of course, I have no identity yet so we pay one silver coin each as an entrance fee. I even mistaken as a nobility when they see.

After an hour of traveling we finally arrive at the nearest town of Lorenz, own by the family of baron Lorenz.
This town is not much as big as the Jilkins town but the population and the visitors are as higher than the depressing town of Orchidia.

When we enter another round of inspection have been issued, because we don't have much luggage the inspection is much faster and we only pay for entrance fee, I can avoid this expenses if I register to a guild so I will do that as this town has its own guild, the reason why there are so many people. This town is near the great forest where I came from and that forest is a hot spot for adventurer that wanted to have a quick money and some of adventurers settle in this town for easy access.

The first thing we are looking for when we arrive is an inn, Salvia knows this place so we easily find it, I wanted a big inn with a stable so we can keep the horse at least because I don't know how long I will stay in this town, I need to find a good merchant and a secret trade house to buy slaves so we may have to take longer stay within this town.