Chapter 69: She is?

A month have pass when the two meet, the runaway princess and the mysterious blind girl.

But there is a definitive change in the way of life of the girl, now she is healthy than her past which she is skin and bone.

With the addition of princess now the menu have broaden, she only eat mushrooms and some edible plants in the past but now she can have a proper meat that add more proteins to her body, her appearance also change as the princess notice it as she is now more beautiful as if she an aristocrat.

The princess job is to hunt, she is getting use to her life in this shabby house but of course because the house is too small for the two she rebuild it using some improvise stone hammer but the partition of the walls are jagged as she can only cut using her sword.

The princess also visit a nearby village to trade, of course she doesn't want to go to the nearest town as the soldier is assign to check the people that go inside instead she will travel a long miles just to get into a certain village that trades with merchants, she already have been in this village before so she knows the location also the location of their shabby house is nearby the abandon mining town that have been a home of the exiled Noble Orchidia Jilkins but Manarina knows that town is also in the brink of collapse so trading with them is not profitable that's why she travel this secluded village even it takes half a day back and forth just to trade some materials, like nails, clothes and some other stuff with the animal she hunted.

The two of them living peacefully Manarina find out that this Blind woman Carnation is a talkative one, she loves to talk even if it's a random things and Manarina will listen for her intently and reply if she can.

In the night the two of them will go on the same bed, Carnation loves to snuggle at Manarina, at first Manarina is uncomfortable but eventually she get use to it as for Carnation some nights she will have some dreams, a dream of longing for her parents and Manarina can feel the tears that flowing in the blind woman, she cannot help but feel the sadness imagining the nights that she having this dream alone without noone comforting her.

"I will not leave you I promise." She whisper to the girl and as if she heard her she relaxed and sleep soundly and Manarina can't help but caress the hair of this lonely abandoned blind girl.

Deep inside of Manarina something are budding, she doesn't know this feelings at all, of course she already somehow feel this before when she is with Salvia her most trusted Knight but she is too busy to protect the town to learn about this feelings but now that she is with this girl and she have nothing to do, she can now ponder about this feelings and search for an answer of what she feels about this lonely girl.

Three months have past nothing new happen to them, still the same thing they do, talk, eat and do their respective work tho now that Manarina is almost the one who do some heavy stuff the Blind girl can finally have time to do what her Class can do as she is a Herbalist, so she started to work on some potions and medicines as if she can see, she knows what she will put on the mortar and pestle, this item is a gift of Manarina for her when she get her hands on this item so now she can do something.

She made a low quality potion, they have no glass bottle so they only put it on a wooden cup, also she made some medicine that can be applied to cut or a medicine that when putting on the armpit of a sick person their sickness will get relieved.

Manarina is the one who will trade this item to the village she is trading in and the villager are happily trade with them as the medicine from the town is so expensive.

Tho nothing really new happen in their shabby place but the neighboring town have change.

Manarina who are hunting some rabbi but because she hunts too many the Rabbi near their house have gone and change location so she cannot help but go far from their houses and their she stumble a town, A thriving town with many visitors from regular people to some big carriage assuming they are merchants.