Chapter 70: Boss room

We stop and rest for the time being inside this mini boss room that become safe room as Salvia explain to us.

For now we ready our cooking items to ready our food, the food only simple a hard bread and to soften it with a soup of meat and vegetables as I am now looking at the treasure box that are laid out after we defeat the mini boss.

"I wonder what kind of treasure that we get?" Sakura who is next to me excitedly speak.

"This is just the first floor, I'm sure it's nothing special." Canna who are grumpy and full of red in her face stated her thoughts, right now the girl is weaponless tho she can still cast some spell.

This girl despite her grumpy attitude have an amazing ability as we witness after she defeat the mini boss that are hard as steel, of course with the help of yours truly, tho even it's hard it still a metal and an intense heat will melt any metal if it hit its melting point and so Canna while showcasing her talent shows us how tremendous she is and any given time and if her power will be develop she will be a great Miracle user in this Kingdom.

"What are you smiling for?" Canna glare at me, I'm smiling? Maybe because I'm more interested on her to join me.

"Nothing, I just find that your grumpy face is cute." I said to her and she become a tomato!

"Hmmp...!" She said and turn around.

Then I feel an aura that are on my left, a sad aura like an abandoned puppy, and when I look Sakura mouth is arching down.

"Of course not as cute as you." I said to appease the girl and her aura returns to bright, she is really a dog.

When finally appease the dog, I mean Sakura and Canna become quite still in red I open the box and what appeared to us is some ore, copper at most and a dagger.

"What a disappointment." I said as I take out the ordinary looking dagger and the 2 copper ore.

"Inside the dungeon we usually obtain ore ranging from copper ingot to platinum, and the rarest finding is adamantine ore we use those ore to make more coins and or make a weapon out of them." Salvia said to me when she heard me groan, well at my past life I anticipated that dungeon gives coins but it looks like it different here.

"Canna, as you have no weapon I give this dagger to you." I said as I pass the dagger to Canna.

"Oh, thanks tho I'm not really good at handling short weapons." She said still accepted it.

"It's better than having nothing." I said and Kim and other calls us to eat some food.
**

We continue our exploration as we get deeper and deeper our enemies are having variety now.

Now we are facing an pangolin, tho it have some sharp crystal claw like and it's whole body has spiky crystals on it and its attack is the same as the Gorilla but much slower and only reliant on its spikes and the same as the hedgehog it's stomach is soft so after we dodge the attack and the monsters are tired they will stop and instead use their sharp claws on us but as my team get already use to fight this type of monster we easily dealt with it tho it takes too much time and effort.

"Can you atleast help? What is even the point of you having here?" Canna while we are being aware of the traps talk to me.

I can understand her complaints tho as I'm just observing them while they fight.

"Well... If I use my Miracle then you all become useless... It's okay for you for me to hogging all the achievements?" I said with confident well I mean, with my abilities to make an undead tree out of dry branch is already as I say over powered so if I fight then I can just easily crush the enemy tho that Gorilla is hard but given time I can totally crush it, tho without the dry branches then I have nothing to offer, I didn't practice sword nor I did some martial arts training... Wait maybe I should learn some basic martial arts too I mean right now everyone is still have energy but I keep hiding it but I'm actually exhausted from walking in this dungeon. I want to build my stamina.

"Kyrie saying is true, but anything else she have none." Leonila stated a fact and it's frustrating but yeah she almost correct.

"Hmmp... Then fine." Finally Canna yeald and so we continue our exploration

"But I will say, I will still protect you no matter how strong you are." Sakura blurted out her thoughts out of nowhere and Salvia is nodding agreeing on Sakura's proclamation.

"Well, I appreciate your words." I said and I can feel some blush on my face.

"Can you all stop flirting if given a time?" Canna only complains.
**

Now we are inside the big door, knowing some idea it safe to assume that this is a boss room.

"Boss room are usually hard fight, once you enter the only way you can get out is by defeating them, someone tried it already that all the doors inside the dungeons are impossible to break." Salvia explain to us before we enter and I can feel the tension of my party, I mean it's a do or die situation and there will be no turning back if we enter.

"Are all of you ready? Check your equipments or some of your injuries that you keep hiding that needed to be tends." I urge them and noone tried to voice out some complain so its safe to assume that we are all ready.

We enter the room and with the creek of the door the whole room lights up as if we activated something and in the middle is dinosaur, if my memory is right it's like a spinosaurous but the spine on its back is crystal in any shape and it's hand is a pointy sharp crystal sword, it walks on two legs and it's tail is a hammer with two balls in the tip. It's whole body is a crystals like and obviously, yes it also can turn to balls.

"Are all monsters here are balls?" I ask as we ready to fight the boss.

"Hmm... This is just a speculation but I think all of you manage to enter a special branch of the dungeon, this dungeon is popular because it's easy and mostly the monsters are just soft looking monster but this cave have some crystals on it that not supposed in this dungeon also the monsters are different." Salvia said as the monster still not moving as there is a circular concrete floor in the middle and we are still outside of that circle.

"Why you just told us about this?" I give my trusty knight a hard cold stare.

"Hmm... I just wanted to make sure that my speculation will be true Milord, I apologize of that, now that I see the boss my speculation is true as that boss doesn't appear on any monster encyclopedia in this world, this is the first. Of course if the situation will be dangerous I can join the battle as my contract will be permitted." Hmm... Still I wonder why we gone to a special branch of the dungeon?

"Are this phenomenon rare?" I ask my knight.

"Yes, it's actually so rare that there is only 3 known experience that this happens, I don't know maybe there is some occasion that some adventurers wonder to a special branch like this and don't tell the tale as they perish inside but there are people who manage to get out of this situation and told the story." I see, well fate maybe be in favor on us as we are now in a special place but still the danger is still upon us.

"Alright everyone, you heard my Knight, this is a special branch of a dungeon that can only entered with luck or maybe some unknown special circumstances, there are only three known story about this dungeon branch so if we manage to survive this, we, our name will be written in history." I said as I give my opinion and also to boost the moral of my party.

Everyone is tense and nervous but their vigor on their eyes is obvious I mean this is an achievement already. Well Eri seems like she doesn't care.

"Also... Within the special dungeon branch they get the three known super items, right now those items are kept that noone knows where so there might be a small chance that we can get a spectacular items in here." Salvia stated and obviously the moral of my party suddenly rose, I also curious on what Item we will get.

"Alright, Get ready." I said as I also bring out three dry branches to make sure that my party will not be in a danger situation.