Chapter 40: Sacred Tree dwellers

In the vast land with a sea of trees inside the Great forest situated in the north side from the Great River of Soma there is a sacred tree that governs all the life inside the forest.

The sacred tree is the deity of the elves. There are 3 families that protects the tree for generations and they worship it like a god, the three families consisting a three different tribes, the most zealous devotee of the sacred tree are the high elves, they are the first generation that protects the sacred tree and it give them some blessings, the second family is more casual and more focus on the people but still managing the sacred tree, they are the mountain elves and lastly a Matriarch Family that focus on developing the technology of the elves, they are the forest elves govern by their high mother Agatha.

Agatha hates men, she doesn't associate herself on them and disgust everytime she sees them the reason why mostly her soldiers or the worker inside of her manor is full of women, of course male forest elves exist it's just that they are hiding from the head of their state, Agatha also loves power, she is developing some drugs using the mixtures of the plants to produce a drugs that boost the Mana of her people, she loves to experiment on her people and produce some nasty effects on their lives.

Her people despite her twisted mind cannot run away from her reign as she is holding the lives of the children of the people she manage, she will task her soldiers to take away the female children in her city folks.

She doesn't have husband so she cannot produce heir but elves are known for their long lives so she doesn't bother to have one but she really wants to have her daughter but she cannot even imagine to copulate with the opposite gender so instead she will task one of her soldier to make babies then she will give the said soldier some of her experimentation to make the strongest child she ever created. Tho the worst part is if the child is a male she will toss it away like a disposable item, most of the child is taken care of the people that are not in her manor.

One of her soldier manage to born a healthy female child of course the child is being doze with the chemical she made.

The first children is born without defection and healthy, 5 years later and the child produce a result that in favor for agatha, 20 years and the child grown as beautiful as her and she like it but the power she have is least than from Agatha's expectation... It's a failure.

But of course she will not stop there, she wanted to make the strongest elf to exist so with her adopted daughter she force her to copulate with another male but this time the male is not one from her tribe but instead she ask the other families to borrowed a Strong male in their clan, and so the baby is born... It's a failure, not because of their power but because of the gender. Agatha is not amused so without hesitation she feed the new born child to the griffons she own. Agatha is a cruel mad woman without heart, if its not related to what she wanted to achieve she will disposed them, and so her adopted daughter now learn the cruelty of her clan become devastated and angry but she cannot win with Agatha's power plus the blessing that the sacred tree has given to her so the adopted daughter gives up and Agatha as punishment to her adopted daughter, she imprison her.

Agatha started her research again this time she tries a cross breed between other races, she kidnap a male human to be breed with her adopted daughter. She gives birth to a baby girl, but it's weak and low in Mana, it's a failure but she keeps the baby as reserve if ever her first adopted daughter will perish.

The next in her experimentation is the cross breed between Beastmen and her second adopted daughter that now is 15, she wanted to get her hands to a strong male lion tribe but they are known to be a strong warrior so instead she kidnap a male wolf tribe child. The child have the same age of her second adopted daughter. They breed and the result is, the second adopted daughter died because of miscarry and the child have defection, it's a failure. She killed the wolf tribe child because she think that it's blight in her experiments.