Chapter 18: Knight longing

The night are quiet and calm, the only sound you can hear are the howling of the wolves and the chirp of the insects.

In the farther side of the forest mostly outside of this sea of trees there is a party of people that camps near the cave, the others are already quietly sleeping except for Kyrie and her companion as they are trying to extract some information of the knight that she just revive.

The Knight in question is Salvia, captain of the blue rose, 12th troop of the Knights from the Kingdom of Granam. Now undead she tell the life of hers to Kyrie as per order of the child in front of her.

"I'm Salvia Azuri I'm a noble from the Kingdom of Granam, I enter the Knighthood because my father is trying to marry me off to some powerful families but I really don't want to be marry off to any man and wanted to be free and to choose my own path so I study hard and and motivate myself to be strong enough to be accepted to be a knight, I been held to be one of the strongest Knight in my Kingdom and join the Princess Knight faction, I swear my infidelity to the Princess and pledge for her to protect her and protect the citizen." Kyrie listening to the story of the knight analyzing the content words for words, she is trying to gasp the situation why this girl die despite being so strong.

Salvia continues, "Princess is also a knight that swore to protect the citizen of her Kingdom, she is a charismatic and well love by people, everybody know despite being the 3rd princess and the 5th in the line of the throne she is have the highest chance to be the next king. The reason she is the knighthood now is because thats what the test of the royalty, each princes and princesses need to join the Knight and have their own troops to test their leadership skills. Our troops is known to be the strong and people relying on us for help. Everytime there is a monster attack to one of the land of the Kingdom we are first to be task to deal with the monsters that ordinary people cannot handle and the reason why the princess is so popular. We are task by the King to investigate this forest and so the princess and five of her strongest knights including me head towards this forest, we didn't encounter some anomaly immediately but we didn't expect that an army of neighboring country have manage to find a path to this sea of forest and ambush us with sheer numbers." Frustrated Salvia smash the ground and grit her teeth because of the anger she feels.

"Hmmm, I see, is one of the corpse we secure is the princess?" Kyrie ask.

"Corpses? Where?" Panic Salvia stand up still naked and she gone towards Kyrie and grab the shoulder of the child, heat raise in her face, Kyrie is now in the front of this bountiful well shape breast, Hellebore got alerted and growl at the Knight and Mila shock and fold her knuckles ready to shoot beams in her hand and Killy for some reason tackles the Knight, the knight in question didn't budge though. "Everyone please stand by, and Salvia if I'm correct please calm down, I show you where are the corpses is." Kyrie now red in her face calm the knight and avoided the two mound in front of her but she can't help but peek a little.

After handling a dress to the knight, a simple gown with a long skirt and a neckline enough to show the cleavage of the wearer, no matter how you look at her Salvia is really is well define and can be called a beauty when she wear the clothes emphasize her pretty face.

Kyrie and her company heads toward the cave when Salvia finally notice the companion of Kyrie as of earlier she only focus her attention to Kyrie because of shock and confusion.

"I've seen a celestial before but this is the first time I've seen a celestial with black feathered wings and a black spiky halo, and this wolf is so big and look so strong." She caresses the fur of Hellebore and the wolf doesn't mind it by the fact that his master already acknowledge the Knight as one of their companion.

"Are celestials uncommon in this world?" Kyrie curious ask Salvia as she have more knowledge in this world.

"Yes, they are mostly in the popedom and never interact with people outside their city, you can only see one if you go in there, they are devoted to worship the God of this world that's why people who go there trying to find salvation and peace never go out in that City." With this information Kyrie thoughts that they are basically a cult at this point. "All of the celestials have white wings and bright yellow halo but hers." Salvia look at Mila again.

"I'm Mila, nice to meet you Ms. Salvia, I'm the closest to Master basically her right hands and..."

"Mila, I don't remember giving you a position as my right hand, also Salvia this girl is not really a celestial she is a human too, I revive her when she died and for unknown reason when she tried to protect me she transform into that so called celestial, I don't know if she can even called that." Kyrie stops the non sense talk of Mila that Mila cannot help but pout and explain to the amused Salvia.

"I see, being awaken to a new race is unheard in this continent." She respond and she look at Kyrie with admiration.

"Salvia? Why you looking at me like that?" Kyrie confused from the look of Salvia ask her.

"I'm just amused of how close you and your companions are." She said with sadness in her tone. "Me and the princess are also close like that." Remembering the time they have been together Salvia can't help but become a melancholic from the fact she is now undead and cannot return to the society. Then suddenly while she stand still a small hand grab her own and when she look Kyrie is now holding her own hands and put it in in the childs chest near the heart.

"Salvia, you are now one of my companion, we will make our own memory and be close to each other." With assurance Kyrie make her feel that she belongs to her and she cannot help but feel relieve to hear that she still have a reason to continue living. Mila in other side is now biting the edge of her tunic and gritting her teeth not amuse on the imagery in front of her so she suddenly move forward and hug Kyrie making the Knight and her master to be part their hands.

"So do you know Master is mi-" and without warning a small hands hit the head of the celestial because of her weird proclaim.

"No one is owning me but only myself!" Kyrie shout as her small fist hit the head of this idiot celestials.