chapter 3: Nasty Plot

My concousness returned while I feel a soft sensation in my face, when I open my eyes I see some fur so when I look up I see some dead eye staring at me. I almost panic when I saw those two bloody dead eyes and when I stand the big wolf is looking at me, no hostility or what so ever its just waiting, waiting for me on what my next move.

"Oh you're the one that I revive!" I exclaim, now looking at him the sword are still in his body but the wolf seems like he dont mind. "Should I pull that?" I ask him as if he will answer me. Of course no matter how many times I wait he will not answer, I mean in other media if someone or something is in your control doesnt they speak using telepathy? Well he seems like he will not converse to me at any moment so I decide that I pull the sword.

As I pull the sword an amount of blood suddenly gush out of its body but no matter how many amount of blood he lose it seems like he doesnt mind, and when I pull the sword the gravity hit and my flimsy arms have been pulled by the gravity, its so heavy!

"Yeah, I may have reincarnated but it doesnt mean that I gain a lot of strength do I? Maybe i need some training so at least i gain some muscles." I said to myself disappointed.

Now that I realize it I fell asleep perhaps its another day? I should hurry or I may be scolded again by my father.

As I tried to walk to return to the village I realize that I'm still lost and I don't know where to go so I look at the wolf companion.

"Hey, can you smell me and track down the path to where my cave is?" I said to the wolf as if he understand me, he lower his body indicating he wants to carry me so I ride on his back. The rabbit also hop on to me and settle down between my legs, as the bird it lands on my shoulder.
As I settle down on the back of the wolf it suddenly walk that I almost fall down on his back so I grab the fur and the wolf gently walk like its carrying a glass of water in his back.

"I think I can balance myself so please can you run faster?" I said to the wolf and he understand me so he ran a little slower gradually speeding up.
I can feel the wind as he hop on the falling branches, jump on rocks and slope and turn avoiding the trees like he knows the jungle, I enjoy the ride, in my past life I own a car so I know the joy it brings when you speed up.

After a few minutes I'm already at my secret cave.

"Line up!" I said to the animals as they follow my command and they line up together. "This is our base, you cannot join me in the village or they may attack all of you so please stay inside until I return, okay?" I said to them and it looks like they understand me. "Now go hide!".

Afternoon now when I return to the village and it looks like I'm not late or I didn't passed out a whole day and my father didn't scold, he keeps repeating the world 'I thought you ran away' though that makes me uncomfortable and have some suspicion.

As the adult women are cooking for dinner the adult men looks like they are in meeting or something as they are in the same table together. I pretend I didn't notice as I take a little distance so atleast I can hear on what they are talking while I'm waiting for the ration of todays dinner.

"Looks like its about time the kingdom will come here."

"Hmmm... Yeah, we raise this kids for over years now as the Marquis told us."

"I at least want to taste any of the female before the Marquis will take them though, hehe."

"Idiot, you will ruin the product and the Marquis will not satisfied and lessen the amount if he knows about it."

"Aren't you not satisfied with Mila already?"

"Yeah but... Its the same woman every night, it's boring."

They keep talking about some nasty thing, I feel disgust, I feel like vomiting I cannot fathom on what I'm feeling right now, A turmoil of disgust, anger and sadness swirl inside my heart, so this what the village are, that's why there is no familiarity in this whole village, the male who only work is hunt, they don't bother with the adult women as if they are slaves, this is what my predicament right now... I'm a product, I will be sold. I will not have my freedom if I don't do anything. I need to run, I need to run as fast as I can... I don't want to stay here I need to run away. I heave a heavy breath that I feel like my heart will burst out, but I need to stay calm if they know that I understand on what they are saying I cannot scape this hell village or plan out on how I run away.

As the adult women calls out the ration my appetite disappear, if I eat now I may vomit on the spot but I need this sustenance or else I will not have strength in me in case they will notice my behavior, I need to force this food on me.