Chapter 73: Spreading of rumors

It's been three days since we venture inside the dungeon, everything is back in peace... Of course who do I deceiving?

After our venture it's been talk in the town about the special dungeon that we have been through.

It started when Salvy a newly adventurer tried to appraise the magic stone that some of monsters stone have drop in our expedition specially the basketball size magic stone. They find out that those monster stones are newly discovered and never have been written on history book or any monster encyclopedia that's why they bombarded Salvia with so many questions and because she cannot hide the fact that it's a newly discovered monster she have no choice but to disclosed the fact that we have been into a special branch of a dungeon and the information exploded and it been talk to the town.

But of course the adventurer guild doesn't take it easily as she owns them not until the soldiers of this town is looking for her maybe to seize the items she got.

I learn this from the Principal by the way as she is the only way for me to hear some news about what is happening outside and of course some information of some students and she look at me anticipating something but I never give her what she wanted.

Of course I also gain some questions too when I submitted my experience within our expedition as I told everything what we did inside with a little bit of exaggeration so now all the student are looking at me and the group that I have bring along but of course they are afraid or just doesn't want to talk to me because of the prince control so they don't bother me except of course by the teachers.

Right now I'm with Sakura, Kim and Eri as we are eating inside the Cafeteria, as usual Canna is with her follower and it looks like she gain more tho I can't help but notice that she keeps staring at me when I'm not looking at her.

Also Eri have some erratic behavior as of late, the over shy and have a barrier so people won't talk to her are now following me, tho quiet but still she was always following me at given chance, I never ask her about her origin after she shows us her ability inside the dungeon and I don't want to disclosed it either, I also warn Canna about spreading the information she witness inside our expedition.

"Hey, I heard that you get a special item inside the dungeon, give it to me."

We are now eating in the Cafeteria with Sakura who is so overly attentive at me.

"Kyrie, you have some sauce in your mouth, muuh, you are a lady you should eat properly." Sakura said as she wipe the sauce that got into my mouth as I'm eating this lamb like shanks with sauce appetizing lamb sauce tho there is no lamb in this world.

"Thanks Sakura..." I caress the hair of the girl and she smile at me brightly and Kim only staring at her annoyed.

"Hey, can you stop ignoring me and hand me the item, it belongs to the kingdom."

"By the way where is Leonila?" I ask the three girls that I'm with tho the other one is just there like an air.

"She said that she have some works to do, and she said she will focus on study as we are having a test this week." Reply by Sakura while eating this Adobo, yup she like it too much.

"I see, test, I'm not really good at the history." I said.

"Don't worry, I will help you to study." Sakura said to me.

"You imbecile, the prince are talk to you!" Halko a knights son suddenly shout at me.

"Oh, I'm the one he is talking with? I'm sorry he talks nonsense that I thought he become crazy, so I ignore it." I said in my reply as I look at the two standing at my back.