Chapter 52: Defeat

At the Throne room a soldier hurriedly run in front of the man sitting in the throne then he kneels immediately showing his respect.

"Your Majesty, your expected guest have arrive, we tried to arrest them so as your order but they resisted... They are strong." The soldier explain the situation and the king face distorted.

He planned to capture the person in question after mocking him in the letters, that is if they arrive, it's obvious that this is a trap when he send that invitation but he never expect that they really came, he already told the soldiers to capture the perpetrator if they see the invitation letter. He doesn't know if the person who mock him is an idiot or they just have a lot confident.

"How many soldiers did you bring to capture them?" The King ask as he assume that they only bring 5 soldiers to capture them expecting them to have a guard on their own.

"We actually" the soldier hesitate but he knows the personality of the King so he answer immediately "it's already 30 soldiers have been deployed and they still not manage to capture them." The soldiers bow down his head not wanting to see the reaction of the King.

"Hng... How useless bunch! Deploy the kni-" disbelief he order the soldier to deploy the knight when there is a loud bang in the front door of the throne room and there he sees a little girl dress in a gothic lolita outfit, she have long black hair, pair white porcelain skin, an eye with full of confident and she just walk towards the throne like she owns the place, the king got flabbergasted as to who is this little girl is, he actually have a meeting with his senate when a rush soldier told him the guest he doesn't expect to arrive have come, now in the middle of the large audience, his senate, some knights that guarding the King, his queen and his two sons are now in the throne room also stupefied at the arrival of this little guest.

"Heee... So you even give us an audience? Did you have a precognition to expect me to arrive here?" The little girl speak with her bell chime soothing voice, everyone doesn't know what to react.

"And who might you be?" The king lean on his shoulders and ask the unknown visitor.

"Oh, I thought you already know who I am, sorry for assuming that you are smart enough to realize." Feeling of mockery, the king grits his teeth as to why this unknown girl just came here unannounced and make fun of him.

"You! You are in front of the King, Soldiers arrest her." The prime minister saw this atrocities as offense he order the knights that surrounds the royal family to capture the little girl, everyone is as confused as the Royals as who is this girl and why she is here disrespecting the King, they also feel sympathy as they all know disrespecting a Royal family member is condemn as treason and will be executed on the spot no matter what your status.

Brandishing their swords the knight move forward to beheaded the little girl but suddenly they get thrown away in the corner of the walls.

"I'm sorry Milady as I arrive late." Kneeling in front of the little girl is another unknown person with blazing red hair, pale skin and don in a sinister looking armor, everyone aghast in her appearance and everyone got stunned forgetting the fact that their knights that they are proud of has been thrown like a rug.

"Master, are you okay?" Another woman appears in the destroyed entrance this time the people wince in disdain as they saw the appearance of the newly arrive woman, golden hair, fair skin but the disdaining thing attach to her makes people disgust, black feathered wing couple with black thorny halo indicating her that she is not a human.

"You have some guts to make a scene in front of me." The King voice boom inside the room grabbing everyone's attention. "At the same time mock me, do you really understand your situation here?" He stand blaze in his arms, despite being protected by knights this man is a warrior on his past, he is known as the blazing general and he pave his way to the throne gaining the trust of everyone and also fear him.

"I'm sure that my situation here is as you can tell, perfectly well in fact I'm not really being intimidated by you but I want to have a civil conversation here and wanted to know why I been call here?" Confidently Kyrie crosses her arm not afraid on a man with a blazing hand approaching them.

"You really don't understand anything." He said and rush towards Kyrie, despite being King he doesn't tied down by his own position, he is confident about his own abilities and doesn't rely on any knight as he has power to shown to others, that's why he is being feared by all of his citizens.

The King with his blazing hand that become like a blade tried to punch the little girl but his attack get deflected by the large sword of Salvia, with intense heat all metals that will be touch by the kings blazing blade will melt in few seconds but its not happening with the sword that block him instead the sword exude a bluish green flame that counters the heat, the two heat exploded and both of them step back, the King power should melt any metallic weapon but he got surprise by the fact that he didn't melt the sword and he also got push.

"Hoo... I never seen anyone who manage to deflect my attacks." He got amaze. "So that's why you are full of confidence because you have a reliable knight with you." The king praise them, he is not happy tho.

"I appreciate your praise, but you are also a reckless man, you are the head of this kingdom and yet you jump at unknown enemy not knowing what they had." The King had been criticized the two princes move forward after they see their father miracle got deflected knowing its power.

"Father let us handle this situation." The two princes brandished their weapon, one with rapier and one with a large sword.

The first prince with his rapier elegantly make his way to the women and the second prince rumbustious and wild jump high to deliver a cleave in the knight but their swords had stop.

"Huh? What happen?" Everyone got surprise, they know the power of the princes, they are not just a decoration children they are the pride of their father but their attack have been stop by an unknown force.

"Have you all calm down?" Looking at the King still crossing her arms. "I didn't come here to make a commotions, I just wanted to know why I been summon, now you attack me? how rude can this royal family be?" The King have no words, all of Kyrie said is true the one who wants to trap them is the King so now they making fun of and they cannot punish the one who offended the Royals, if this will continue not only Kyrie's companion but the whole gallery will see them as incompetent by the reason that they cannot even apprehended the people who mocks them.

"Everyone, get out!" The King have no choice, he scream for everyone even his senate to get out, leaving only the knights he trusted and his family, the prime minister and Kyrie's.

"What happen here?" Unexpected Leonila enters the room in the exact moment that his father shown his defeat.