Chapter 1: looming doom

Morning when I woke up, still inside the cave and I can feel a soft yet smelly odor coming from my side, as I look at where the smell came from, it horrifies me and made me instantly stand up. "What the hell!" There is a dead corpse of rabbit that nuzzles in my body, and as I shouted the corpse also got startled, "Eh?! It move?" Then I remember yeah this rabbit I revive it yesterday... Hmmm... Something is wrong.

As I rack myself guessing what is wrong when I realize... Im supposed to be dead hanging in my room as I can't handle all the pressures from my bullying colleagues and the harsh work place and even my neighbors in my apart won't stop harassing I have enough and end myself but now I'm inside this cave cuddling a dead animal and have a memory of the worst childhood that you could imagine. Wait... My name is Azalea I remember that as that is the name that my mother give to me but... I'm still Kyrie, a eleven years old, quiet and bizarre child who is being bullied in this small village and have fascination on the corpse... Huh what is going in my head? I, I don't know who I am now... Which is which, I'm started to panic as I cannot understand the situation or who I really am? I look around its full of rock, a small lit candles and putrid stench of corpse that lying in the rocks, yeah this is my collection but why would I collect it in the first place? As I'm having an existential crisis I notice the critters at my feet looking at me as if its worried, then I realize a very crucial part of my body, the embodiment of who I am and my pride...
"WHERE IS MY BIG BUSTY BREAST?!"

As I calm myself I now understand my situation... This is what they call reincarnation its just a hypothesis but maybe this Kyrie girl is my vassal as to where my soul supposed to reside in this world but I just remember everything of who I am in my past self as a triggered when my power have awaken, the power to revive a dead. I look at my feet again as the rabbit still there seating waiting for my command.

As I stare at the rabbit I realize that I have been in this cave since yesterday and my supposed father should be angry with me if I will not show my face in the house.

This Kyrie or should I say my persona in this world is an adopted, I only know a little because the past memory is vague typical for a children, the supposed adopted father of mine told me that he only saw me in the middle of the forest when I was a baby, he took me and let me in within this village, the other adult women are the one who take care of me as my supposed adopted father doesn't know how to handle a child.
Im aware of my situation as unusual child because of my black raven hair as opposed to the bright color of the children in the village, I'm also aware that the others are scared of me and the childrens bullies me but my past self seems like she doesnt care and go with the flow.

Now I know it "Ha" I sigh.

... Im back again of being harass, I have enough of it. I want to go out within this forest and explore the world, this world have magic and monsters a fantasy the sought after some avid fan of fantasy, now I'm here I want to go for an adventure meet friends in the way and wants to fall inlove!" I exclaimed as I carried this little dead critters up high in my reach. It only stare at me though.
"But I should go home now and show myself to the village or else my father will beat me." So I put the rabbit in the stone and started to depart but the rabbit only stares with its lifeless eyes. "Sorry but I cannot bring you home because everyone will be shock if I bring a corpse that is still moving back in the village." With apologizing tone I turn back and rabbit doesnt follow me.

Now I'm outside I realize that I have a stench of putrid odor, a smell of death... This kid, I want to smack my past self as why she can tolerate the stench of this corpses.

So I U-turn and goes to the nearest river to atleast wash myself before I gone back home, maybe my past self can tolerate it but I cannot!

As I gone down to the river I saw a woman who washing some clothes in the river, she is alone.