Chapter 33: Date

As Sir Koolan escort me out of his office solidifying our deal as we will provide the rock while he will sell them to the people, he will arrange the price depend on the popularity of the product, while we are in his store we also buy some clothing for the my companions.

The lady who is name is Gina bow at us when she saw us going out of the office, still surprise as Sir Koolan his employer is so polite at me. I give her a tongue and wink at her, she become perplex and a vein pops in her head while keeping her smile as I go out to the store after buying some clothes and other stuff.

I also get some recommendations letters from Sir Koolan and the location of the secret slave trader in the area.

"What should we do next Milady?" Salvia ask me while she carry the items we bought, While I pondering of what to do as there are still plenty of time. I'm not really in hurry to return in our home.

"Let's go on date." I said to her and give her a smile.

"A date?" She ask as her cheeks started to become red.

"Yes, I haven't forgotten the promise I made but don't think that this is just my obligation because you give me your loyalty, this is also my desire." I said to her and hold her hands in intimate way.

"Milady..." Salvia now red in cheeks look at me with admiration.

"Let's bring this stuff we bought on the inn first as to not get in our way." And so I urge her to get going so we have plenty of time to enjoy.

The town is bustling with people, not only the bazaar but there are lots of entertainment in the plaza, there are entertainers who make a funny skit, I dont really understand the scene but Salvia can't stop laughing, she apologize to me for some reason but I tell not to mind me and just enjoy the moment. We also watch the bards sing a melodious song and I can feel the tight grief of the hands of Salvia who is enjoying the music.

There are also some bread that have fruits as mix, tho I preferred pancake for the romance.

Exhausted, only me tho obviously, we settle in a stool in the park looking at the passing by of the people who enjoy the plaza.

"Thank you very much for giving me joy, Milady." She said while having a smile on her face.

"I will give you as much as you wanted, you are important to me now." I look at her eyes and tell her what I feel, despite the fact that we just know each other I have this feeling that she irreplaceable to me, without her I'm vulnerable. That's why appreciate her for giving me her loyalty.

"Milady..." She caress my cheeks with her hand and I grab her hand feeling the warm of it, then she look at me in the eyes and her face is getting closer and closer. "Ah sorry I cannot he-" she tried to apologize for taking advantage of the moment and tried to kiss me, I already anticipated that as she is prim and proper and she respect her position more than herself so I takeover the action that she first started and without hesitation I kiss her, a soft sensation can be feel as our lips have stick at one another, I can see the surprise in her face as our mouth become one but she close her eyes and feel the moment. Of course I know the extreme way of kissing but we are in public so we only last for a minute and our face part with each other.

"Milady..." She so perplex that she still in daze in the moment "that's is my first time." She said, she is so pure that I find it cute.

"Fair enough, that is my first time too, tho we can do more than that." I said giving her a mischievous smile.

"More than that?" She look at me and I see her whole face become red, then she cover her face with her hands with too much embarrassing, this girl can't be this cute!

"Okay, time to go back to the inn, tomorrow we have things to do." I said as the sun is setting down while the populace are now turning on the street lights.

"Uuuh..." Salvia still hands in her face is groaning in the bench, this girl is quite annoying yet cute at the same time for some reason, she is so pure.

"Come on." And so I urge her to get over it and we finally go back to the inn.
---

We are now in the room that we rent, the room is quite lavish as this inn is for wealthy people, I choose this inn for security and functionality, it has shower, bath and air-condition. As for how they can have shower here or air-condition despite that this world is still developing it's because of magic stone, the one that you can get from the monster cores, for example the one that Salvia given to me when she slay the giant snake like monster we encounter in the forest, I still have the stone in my house in the Jilkins town as I still don't know what to do about it.

As you can imagine the magic stone is like a battery of sort, for example if you bring it to the alchemy they will engrave it with runes spell, for example on a shower they engrave a water runes and when you give it some mana the spell will trigger and produce the magic that engrave on it, thats why despite this undeveloped world they have lights thats not relying on fire and oil, a shower and an air conditioner.

"Salvia, tonight I want to sleep next to you." I said while Salvia got out of the bathroom and just finish her shower.

"Milady... Uhmm we gonna do it? I- I'm not yet ready but if you insist." Blushing while she misunderstand my intention.

"You are a perv." I said to her and she can't help but blush.

And so together with Salvia we sleep in the same bed, of course nothing happen.

"Uuuuh."

"Shut Up salvia!"