Chapter 78: First Princess

The whole Kingdom is in jeopardy as the news have been spread by the means of Adventurers who saw first hand on how the Kingdoms soldiers have been defeated by the small town of Jilkins.

It's been a week now but the news are still being talk to the Kingdom and people are now have doubt on the strength of the Kingdom.

The Royals have boasting their Soldiers to the people that is even absurd they blindly put their fate and follow the Kingdom decree to discriminate other races as the Kingdom have said that their race is absolute and doesn't need the protection or help with any other race contrary they wanted to attack other nation to seize their land but now because of this news, that the Jilkins town known to be a ghost town, a dying town have defeated one of their so pride soldiers people are now not only doubt but criticizing the Royal family.
**

In the north side of the Kingdom is the next largest town called the Frozen land even tho it doesn't have a snow and always sunny the First Princess for the reason that she wanted to make the listener to have chills when they heard the name of her Town also she is the first born Child of the royal family has been Managing this town.

The first princess is strong if not for the existence of Salvia, The First Princess Manaria Gamal is the strongest of this Kingdom even the King wanted her to inherit the Throne but she reject it as she wants to build her own nation, more stronger than the Kingdom they have.

Manaria is always in her Large mansion with some of her pride army  the Frozen Camelia, same as her sister the Third Princess Manarina her army almost consist of Females and she pick some people with a Miracle that related with ice.

Her army is well known and being feared as they are cold hearted and ruthless.

While she is now reading some documents she cannot help but heard the news that one her siblings have engage in war with a small town near the border of their fort and got completely annihilated.

When she heard that she immediately called her luxurious looking Carriage to go to the Palace the find if it's true or not but before that she wanted to go to her sister the second Princess Manadia Gamal, which situated her town near the capital.

Manadia is not really into soldiers and she is more on development but of course because she is a Royal child she also have her own army but she is pacifist as she doesn't want to go to war, also secretly she is in favor with her sister Manarina but she is afraid by the wrath of her elder sister that she become neutral and doesn't involve much in the politics.

"Manadia!" Manaria unceremoniously without prior notice open the door in the office of Manadia which is she is reading some documents, she got surprise by the sudden entrance of her sister factoring the fact that she is kind of nervous around her sister.

"Elder sister?" She said with a high pitch voice as she see her sister, Blonde hair girl with mid-lenght curls, she is dress with elegant blue military coat and black pants, she loves to dress as a man despite being the most feminine of all her sisters.

"Manadia did you hear that our brother have been defeated?" She said in her sister with disbelief while looking at the girl with the same hair color with a sleek shoulder cut hair, she is only 5'2 in height and she sit elegantly with her casual dress for work.

"Yes, I heard the news." She said still conscious of what her sister is thinking.

"I can't believe it! Our precious brother should be frustrated that he lost to a small dying town! We should properly give him support to comfort him and get our revenge!" She said dramatically, Manadia almost laugh because she knew that her sister doesn't really care about her other siblings even her own family except for Manadia herself as she so attach to her younger sister, she also have some idea of what is running inside her sister head, she wanted to kill some time because she is bored.