Chapter 8: Slaughter Fest

Hmm... No matter how you look at it this wolf of mine is different than before.

Right now we are outside the cave as I examine the wolf features, first his height is now half a taller than the previous, he had a black fur now and his eyes are not soulless anymore unlike the other animals that I revive and the most obvious one is he now have a personality, of course he still follow every command but now it feels like he anticipated something in return like petting him.

With no other choice as this Wolf is making a puppy eyes at me so I pet him and he close his eyes savoring the every moment of head pat... Yes he become a dog rather than a wolf... Hmm... If this guy have now a personality maybe its time for me to give him a name.

"It's because you are as black as night and have this bloody eyes I will name you Hellebore, hmm... I like it." As I give him a name the dog aka wolf eyes  shines a little, i think he likes it right? Then he suddenly stand up and nuzzle on me, he really is a dog.

Of course while I'm outside I'm not dumb enough to not notice the man who is in the wall of the cave for the whole time I examine my dog, base on my initial thoughts i think the one who kill this guy is hellebore, I have no memory about what happen when I passed out I mean he is the only strong here... Hmm did I forgot someone? Well if I forgotten it maybe its not important.

"What should I do with this body? Perhaps I revive it? I mean yeah I might not control him but with Hellebore in my side I have no worries if this man goes berserk, I mean he is strong but if Hellebore defeats him then he is nothing." I said that while I put my hands on my chin while examining the dead body in front of me, the body is not really that fresh but the only visible damage on him is his missing hand and broken ribs as the armor is bent in the wrong way. "Alright I decided lets revive this man then I will send him to the village. Please Hellebore protect me if he ever goes berserk." I said to my pet as I pat his head then he goes on stand by mode ready to attack in any moment, good dog.

I raise my hand to conjure the revival magic and the black smoke came out on my palm and enters the human body then suddenly I feel a lot of my energy got siphoned and almost made me fall to the ground, as the black smoke crawls inside the body of this man he suddenly convulsion, after it subsided he stop shaking and suddenly stand up, he looks at me and suddenly his face gets ugly and I can feel the rage in his eyes, I back up a little as the wolf covers me up if the man suddenly attack on me but he didn't he just standing there glaring at me. "I don't know if this works but lets try it, go to the village and kill all the man inside!"  I command and he convulsed again like he trying to disobey me but as I focus my mind on commanding him he reluctantly follow my command and move towards the direction of the villages.

"Haa, haaa... Why I feel exhausted when I tried to command him?" I said to myself having a heavy breathing. "No, its not time to think lets follow him." I said and I ride on Hellebore going towards the village.
---

Morning the village everyone is doing there usual routine the woman do the chores, the kids playing and for some reason the men are all in one place drinking early in the morning, despite all of that the body of Mila is still in display in the center of the village waiting to get decayed as if a reminder that women and children who disobey in this village will get this kind of punishment.

As the drunkards are happily drinking a single guy notice a man heading towards the camp of the bandits, he recognize the person but its movement are kind of iratic.

"Hey look its Ludgig, maybe he didnt find his 'daughter'" the guy who notice Ludgig makes a joke, of course despite him being known as a leader he doesnt have control to the member of this bandit, he only follows them because he is strong and knows how to plan an attack, but loyalty is different matter.

As Ludgig are now in the gate entrance of the camp the drunkards also welcome their companion but they notice the bloody dress of the man and the missing arms of his despite that the he still manage to save the right arm of him as this is his main arm.

"Bro, what happen, did you have an encounter of a monster or somethi-" the worried guy in the front of the Drunkards tried to question him but his words got cut short as the sword that Ludgig is carrying is now right up to the sky slashing upward. Everyone got stupefied as to what just happen, the man in the fron fell down to his knees still alive he still manage to catch the innards of his stomach now hanging outside of it, blood started to flow on the guys mouth and he collapse to the ground, the whole village witness of what happen as the adult women who is near the situation started to scream that makes the tipsiness of the drunkard suddenly disappear as if they didnt drunk at all.

"What the fuck! Ludgig why did you do that?" The guy in the back who first to manage his upbringings started to converse with Ludgig but everyone already notice that there is something wrong with Ludgig.
A cloudy eyes that have no souls, lacking of facial expression and the paleness of his skin, the bloody clothes and the missing arms, this bandit have experience of many battle and dungeon exploring and they already know what is in front of him.

"Damn it, it's undead! Unsheathe your weapons!" Said by another member so all of them unsheathe their weapon and others ran back to their own hut to grab the weapon ranging from melee to range. The men started to attack the undead but with a little effort the undead is much strong than them and overpowered them.

Two at once they combine their attack covering all the blind spot of Ludgig and at the back a man manage to stab the Ludgig back but he didnt feel any pain and just look at the back towards the assailant, the sword got stack on the body of the undead and he didnt miss this chance and hack the head of the attacker breaking his skull in the process. The bain matter splat out in the mans head that instantly killed him.

An arrow fly towards the head of Ludgig directly to his eyes but he still keep going like nothing happens, he hack his sword and one man slice up his torso, he swing and a man heads flying. No one can stop the powerful undead no matter what the men do they cannot give a decisive blow, a group of 20 men gang up with this undead are now down to 8. Most of the alive one are the long range user, so Ludgig rush over to the men with bow while being cover with arrows all over his body. The bow man got panic and grab a woman who is hiding in his house throwing her in the pursuing undead, the poor woman got slice in half  and her blood flow out like a fountain making a bloody pool on the ground, despite the man in the bow sacrificing a woman so he can get away he still got chase out by the undead with Ludgig incredible speed couple with the strength that Kyrie give to him.

Most of the men have been slaughtered by the undead, the only living in this campsite are the children and the captive breeding women. The undead stops as the command for him is to slaughter the 'men bandit' inside the village so he stops moving but a minute later a dark aura is protruding out of him while he stand still.