Chapter 39: Towards home

"What a waste of money." I said as I started to walk away at the bloody scene.

"I'm sorry Milady, When I manifest my armor Im still not used with my strength." Salvia apologize as she follows me.

"No, its fine really." I said and look at the scene around me, the thief woman is now in the side toss like a trash bloody and unrecognizable and at the front way one man in the corner missing its head and the brain matter, blood and flesh are plastered in the walls, the other man is missing its limb slump in the ground making a bloody paddle.

"Mistress wait." I turn around and see Primrose getting up, returning to her original color like nothing happens.

"So you are alive." I ask

"Please, can you not kill me? Of course I'm alive." Still being familiar to me she crack her neck as if stretch it.

"Hee... Then which one is the real you?" I ask her again the same question I ask with her alter ego.

"Ah... So I really died? Hmmm... Its a long story but, I'm an experimental, born between a nature elf and the dark elves, I don't actually have a royal blood, I'm adopted by my mother who is the founder of the experiment in cross breeding, I'm unique with all the experimented, instead of having two distinctive features of dark elves and nature elves, I can change my race, well the trigger is when I die tho." What a tragic story, now I feel bad on her predicament.

"Are you sure you want to tell me this?" I ask her because I think that is the most secret of her race.

"Well, you are now my owner and I think lying to your own mistress is unrespectful, also if she ever came out you are the first buyer of me who survive her, I mean my other self she is strong, she can use all the element and have light and dark magic, compare to me who have nothing like every aspect of my miracles have been extracted to my other self." I see, so that's why she can manifest those magic, I mean most of people knows only one, there are records that people can have two is rare but her knowing all the elements? She must be powerful.

"I'm amaze you already know your place. I appreciate that." I said and smile to her then I tip toe to her and pat her in the head.

"Mistress..." She feel embarassed.

"Here a gift." I give her the rope.

"Mistress..." Now she is disappointed yet she is blushing, make up your mind.
---

"Tho, I'm amaze, I saw just a glimpse but Ms. Salvia you obliterate those two big men just in seconds." Primrose said, now we are in the middle of the road the center of this city threading our way towards the inn, I'm full of sweat so I wanted to at least clean myself, also tomorrow we will go towards the Koolan Inc. so we can bid farewell and thank Sir Koolan for introducing me to the slave trader, if not for him we might stay here for more days finding that slave store.

"Milady bestowed me this power, I will use this power to protect her at all cost." She said being confident, I feel heat in my face.

"Hee... But bestowed? You didn't achieve that with your own? Is Mistress miracles is giving powers to others?" Still in collar and rope attach on it she ask me, the people around us are looking at us while we walk but I ignore them.

"Nope, I can revive dead." I said in a brief way, I have nothing to hide her she will be our new companion so there is no reason for me to hide what I have.

"Heee... So you are a necromancer of sort, so that's why you also bought those dead slave?" This woman is really a talkative, tho I don't dislike her.

"You seems smart." I got amaze of her deduction skill.

"If you forgot I'm a princess of the elves you know of course I'm educated." She said proudly.

"Oh, then your highness I will now release you from your collar." I said bowing at her.

"You really well?" She ask surprise but there is a tinge of reluctant on her voice.

"Of course not, you are my pet" I pull her to me and she fall on her four again in the ground. People got surprised of what happen.

"What is going on? Is that a slave?"
"She is on her fours how shameless."
"Please, do it somewhere else."
"Are slave legal in this town?"
"Wow, she have a nice ass tho."
"But disappointingly she is flat as board, no meat or anything is she even a woman?"

I can hear some comment of the passerby that sees Primrose all fours in the geound.
"Haa... Haaa... Urg... This is so frustrating haaa... But I will not yield haaa... I will stand firm and receive this shame on me with all my well haa..." She start panting like a dog despite saying about her well power.

"Milady... We are getting some bad look..." Salvia hands on her red face reprimanded me of our show.

"Sorry, I just can't help to tease this elf." I tag the rope of Primrose indicating her to stand but she doesnt budge, annoyed I smack her soft and plumb butt.

"Ahhh... Thank you very much." She exclaim.
---

"Sir Koolan thank you for providing me the information, now we have finish our business and ready to return home, hope our business will grow more to our own benefit." I said to him inside his office but he looks at me not knowing what to say.

"Uhm... Ms Kyrie I have some couch." He said looking at the chair I'm seating.

"Sorry to reject your offer but this is more comfortable." I said to him with a smile, I can hear the whisper of the chair saying 'this is shameful! Well power, well power'

"Is that so? Well I will not involve myself for your kink but I will gladly take your appreciation." He said.

"Yeah, that will do."

And so with that finish we finally going back to our new home, the mining town of Jilkins.