Chapter 41: Guild

We finally say goodbye to Sir Koolan and we head to our carriage when I saw a huge building in the middle of the town, some people entered and exit on the building and whats different with them to any ordinary people are they carrying some weapons, the adventurer's guild, the usual place you can hear from any reincarnation novel from my past world.

"Hmm... We should register first so we will not pay our entrance fee in any town we go." I said stopping the two.

"Good Idea Milady, it can also registered you as a citizen in this kingdom." Salvia said.

And so we enter the Adventurer's guild, the interior is like a bar with tables and chairs, a large counter in the center and a board with some poster on it. I look around and people started to notice me looking at me with wondering in their eyes.

"Miss may I help you?" A woman inside the receptionist desk ask me while I keep scanning the room.

"I wanted to have my own adventurer's card if possible." I said.

"Eh?" Hmm... Why she got surprise? "Ehm... Are you sure about that? Being an adventurer is a risk in your life, its a dangerous job." She explains.

"I just wanted to have some identification card at least? Is that not possible?" I inquire.

"Ah, but we have rules here, if you wanted to join the adventurer's guild you need at least need to prove that you have strength because your adventurer's card will be revoke if you didn't do a slaying quest at least once a month." Ah, I see maybe she is just worried that me like a noble lady doesn't have it takes to at least finish a quest.

"Is there any identification card I can acquire other than being an adventurer?"

"Yes, you can register as a citizen of this kingdom to the inquiry in the capital, but it takes longer and you need a large sum to be identified as a citizen." She answer.

"I see... Well in that case I will take the adventurer card then." I mean I can just pay the toll fee but it will be a bad habit if I only get my way with money, also I wanted to join adventurer's guild for the adventure and excitement.

"Okay, please you can fill up this form, depend on your class, we can arrange the appropriate test for you." She said and hand me some fill-up form.

"Thank you." I said and take the pen and write my identification, tho I'm not sure what to write with my class. "Uhm, My ability is necromancy, is not a taboo here?" I ask to make sure.

"Wow, that's a rare class, well depend on what you can revive, if you can revive a dead person they view them as a taboo, its because the people here view them as disrespectful to the dead person." I see, so I should just write my class as monster necromancer.

"Here you go." I said and the woman take them.

"I see a monster necromancer, yes this will do, please wait a moment I will make your adventurer's card in a moment, you can take a seat there." The woman pointed the tables in the bar like corner of the guild. "How about your companion?" I look at Primrose.

"Hmm... Sa-" i realize when I think about it Salvia Azuri is a well know in this country. "Ehmm... Sylvie you should register too." Salvia look at me perplex of me calling her with different name, I tag her to lean at me so I can whisper to her ears. "You are well known here, you should re-register so we can avoid alerting the royalty that you are still alive." I explain tho she is not alive.

"I got it." And so Salvia also register as Sylvie with a class of warrior, Knights are title for those who serve their masters so if we put knight in her class people might question my status and I'm not really a noble they may get suspicious with me.