Chapter 67: Dungeon Dwell

Right now we are outside in a spiral tower in the edge of the fortified wall of the Hero's town.

all the first year student have been gathered here, well most as crafters have been separated as their purpose is to craft not to dwell in dungeons or go with adventure, only combat and supports are in here right now.

"Everyone listen carefully, dungeon dwelling is a must even if what your status is as it's necessary for the Kingdom for someone to clear a dungeon, this dungeon is uncleared as it has some nasty and dangerous floors but today we will only going in the first floor so you can experience what a dungeon is, your goal is to fight the boss in floor one and go back then write down your experience on your journal, the writing is not a group effort but individually so focus on what you did inside, each of you already have five member each group and of course there are some that didn't have so I will assign those that have not yet in a random group, right now you are 53 students here so three people will join in a group, Canna Madrigal Go with this team." Canna have been called and the teacher point at us.

"Ge..." Her reaction.

"Welcome, leftover, did your prince abandoned you? Poor puppy." I said as I snark on her and she give me a hateful stare.

"Please stop with the unnecessary provocation, okay, I said that I group you but for safety I also hired some adventurers that will guide you just in case." The teachers told us and then as my surprise I see a very familiar prrson... I know her from head to toe... She looking at us with smug on her face, I never even see her doing like this as she always serious of what she do. "Now, follow the instructions that the guides are giving you when dwelling inside and be careful as it's dangerous."

"So, how can you even join here? Salvia?" I said as I cross my arm while she suddenly kneel. She is now in a leather armor with long pants, with some backpack and a sword that is in her waist.

"Yes Milord, if you forgotten we registered as adventurer when I'm hunting I saw some quest to guide some students from the academy so I take it." I yeah, now I remember, also I permit for Salvia together with Hellebore and Mila that they can hunt some monster within the vicinity as that's the only sustenance that they can get even tho they can just eat food normally.

"I see, then I'm glad that you are our guide." I said as I pick a kiss from the lips that I missed.

"Uhm... You are in public miss Jilkins." The teacher reprimand me and the student only stare at as stupefied with my public show of affection, I can hear the murmur of Sakura in the back. Well there is nothing embarrassing about me showing my love to my lover even the adventurers can't help but stare even have wide eyes.

"Wait, teacher isn't that unfair? I mean if she is their guide and they are already acquaintance which mean that they can just order their guide to finish their assignment?" The prince ask the Teacher.

"Hmm... So that's what you gonna do with your guide?" I said. "I never even considered that thanks for advice." I said to him with a smirk and he glare at me.

"Uhm... Yes we already anticipate that some students will do that but we already made a contract to the adventurer we hired so they will only guide and teach the students on how to clear a floor within the dungeon." Explained by the teacher.

"I mean the contract is absolute in this world, why you didn't even considered that... How shameless." I said snark at the prince who are now red and the student who supposed to be charm by this prince with his nasty skill thankfully it only can be use on the people with low Mana than him then I also notice that Hydrangea is looking at me with wide eyes in the corner of my view.

"Okay stop the arguments, first group please step in, the guide have already prepared the necessary items for dwelling, they will teach you inside on what and how to use them." As he clap his hand so the first group of students enters the guarded gate as the soldiers also overlooking the people who enter.