Chapter 54: What she yearns

Kyrie and her companions finally manage to get out from the castle, they get look at with strange looks but they avoid when Kyrie look them straight in the eyes.

While they walk towards the castle quadrant to get Hellebore, Salvia is quietly strode beside Kyrie.

Kyrie notice it, she already guess what the inside the knights mind specifically when she reveal some information.

"You will not ask me how I know?" Kyrie speak her mind without indicating who she meant to say the words but Salvia realize that the words is coming for her.

"Not really Milady, I'm sure that you have a reason to keep that information as to myself I'm even doesn't have an idea that if the princess manage to survive or not with that Ordeal." Salvia said without a hint of grudge or sympathy.

"Blind devotion huh, I know I'm contradicting myself here as I'm the one who said that you should only devote yourself on me but at least have sympathy towards your past relation, aren't you consider her your sister? At least more than a sister?" Kyrie said in calm tone as if she doesnt really care but deep inside her she is kind of shaky asking this sensitive question as she already have fallen deep in the knight, she is afraid that if she insist this topic a spark of love will return to Salvia.

"Are you mad at me, Milady?" Salvia ask Kyrie

"Not really, I'm just making sure of what she is to you right now." Kyrie said without looking at Salvia.

"She is... I respect the princess but My body and Soul are already yours, I'm not saying that I have no concern with her well being but if you trying to implement here that if I still harbor some feelings for her, I can certainly say that I don't have and the only feelings that I have left for her is respect." Salvia said without wavering her voice.

Kyrie somehow become flustered and you can see in her face that she is so red right now.

"I'm also devoted myself to you, master." Mila hearing the declaration of the Knight trigger the rivalry inside of her.

"Yeah... Thanks." Somehow Kyrie for the first time cannot help but have no idea how to respond after receiving this too much love.

"Can you do the flirting somewhere else? Really in front of me?" Khalid for some reason ruin the moment but with this the awkwardness wash away in Kyrie's.

"Hehe, really silly you, punishment when we go home." Said by Kyrie smiling towards Khalid.
---

"Anyway, I'm just curious on how you manage to find out that the princess is still alive." Salvia restarted the conversation as they finally arrive at the carriage and hop on inside, Khalid is the one who will be in the couch.

"Hellebore remember the lingering smell of any people, and he pick up the smell of the princess not really far from our town." Said by Kyrie as brief as possible.

"I see." The only words that Salvia muttered.
---

One month after the King's summoned everything in their town is progressing, the rock salt mining is still the main product of them but they add more and more variety, the town building are one by one finish with construction and more people wanted to live within the city and as the Lord, Orchidia stop helping the towns people instead she is busy signing the papers and make some rules that need to implement in the town as more people that wanted to live in her care, of course Kyrie also helping with some of the papers but it being hindered by the fact she is not from this world.

"I think you need to go to school, Kyrie." Orchidia said out of nowhere, She, Kyrie and Salvia are busy with the papers and Kyrie is helping her but there are some knowledge that she cannot understand like 'the history of nobles', 'why aristrocrats are necessary' and why they needed a 'noble system', Kyrie is a modern person as she came from the modern society she maybe aware of the government of her world but she doesnt really dwell on how government really work and let people do their job to manage a country.

"I know that you are smart and cunning but Kyrie your lack of common knowledge will only lead you to troubles, thats why go to school, learn how the nobles work and get some connections, I'm sure in the future it will help a lot if you know how 'nobles system work'. Of course I can teach you but... As you know we are busy?" Said Orchidia as she sign some important contract while carefully read them so it won't be a scam.

"School... I don't really have a great memory when it comes to school, much more getting connected to people, you know I mean kids are immatures and only do what they think is good without looking at the outcome of their actions." Kyrie said as she slump in the cozy couch adorn in a good quality fabric.

"What are you even talking about? You are also a kid!" Retort by Orchidia. "Anyway, I will write some letters of recommendation to the best School in this country, also from now on I will adopt you as my daughter so you can be considered as a noble, its easier that way for you to dwell in the nobles circles." Orchidia casually told Kyrie, and Kyrie's reaction some how delayed.

"Excuse me? You are adopting me as your daughter?" Finally the information sink in her brain and reacted to it.

"You don't want to?" Orchidia for some reason ask in a sad voice.

"Hmm... Not really, but..." Kyrie not having a good parents in her childhood live in constant neglect, she yearns some parents when she is young but when she becomes adult she find it unnecessary... So she hesitate, but in this past month that she being her, Orchidia is so kind to her, if she wanted a mother she really want it to be Orchidia. "If possible, I really wanted you to be my mother." Kyrie being shy said in a whispery voice but loud enough for Orchidia to hear.

"I'm glad." Orchidia cannot help but smile at Kyrie cute respond.